When is the best time to drink your piss after vyvanse to guarantee you get some more

This is a place to come and discuss "unsavory" topics. If you think you're above doing whatever you can to not be sick and have withdrawals, why not just skip over the post?
I do wonder, however, about how much the liver, enzymes in the stomach/liver, digestion issues, etc play in all of this. If you are a heavy user of some drugs, your liver doesn't quite work as well as it should. I would think every day would be different depending on what you eat, drink, etc. Interesting topic IMO.

I never heard of drinking piss to recover the drug, how are you able to do it, without puking it back out?

I heard people jokeing about this, but then again some people like to drink piss just for fun, and then doing something like this would probably come naturally.

Also, I know it's probably dinnertime conversation already, but "free and conjugated buprenorphine equaled or greatly exceeded total norbuprenorphine content in fecal samples following oral or sublingual administration. The greatest amount of drug and metabolite eliminated in feces occurred at 4 to 6 days following buprenorphine administration"
from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6149907/
tl;dr eat yer poo, there's bupe in there!

Also, I know it's probably dinnertime conversation already, but "free and conjugated buprenorphine equaled or greatly exceeded total norbuprenorphine content in fecal samples following oral or sublingual administration. The greatest amount of drug and metabolite eliminated in feces occurred at 4 to 6 days following buprenorphine administration"
Or take the poo sublingually for better bioavailability

One time a large group of about 15 people and I took mescaline. We knew most of it is excreted into the urine unchanged, so we all pissed in a couple jugs all night. We were going to do an extraction, but never got around to it and tossed the urine

Listening to the OP .. I can't help getting that escalating use feeling. That's the path that leads to addiction.

As your American .. let's clear some things up first. Addiction isn't bad .. but it's preferable you chose it (nothing beats taking a drug your addicted to .. NOTHING!). Second .. you can have a lot of fun with almost ANY drug without becomming addicted to it. The rules are simple .. no regular use .. once a week is ok at the most. And you're allowed special occassions. By the age of 35 I'd taken kg's of amphetmiane, 1000s of pill, 100s of LSD trips (many of which were large), a masive slew of ethnobotanicals and was what you would call a high status male at the time. As a genuine expert on long term drug use I don't like regular amphetamine use like you have in the US ... it dampens your minds ability to experience the highs and lows of joy .. it can make you tolerate things you don't like .. it will result in permanent imbalances in your brains ability to self motivate and it will destroy your creativity. And I bet it will totally fuck your sex drive.

So lets discuss some options for how you can get high on your script that are to the best of my knowledge relatively safe.

The best is the stash and trash approach. Try and take 1-3 days a week off amps. You'll find this not only makes the amps much more fun and effective in general use, but gives you a few in hand for that special weekend you want to get wasted. Unless you have a heart condition (if you can run a mild flat out .. you're oik) ... almost no amount of speed will kill you so don't worry about doubling, tripling or quadrupling up. And for christ sake make sure you have a day to recover afterwards ... I don't really get comedowns anymore but at your age .. oh my god they were hell (But I was taking the equvalient of about 5 boxes of dexamp every weekend).

The second is to get your doc to up your script. Again try and save the extras .. but they're used to upping scripts as short term tolerance turns to medium term tolerance. This isn't such a great idea as you can't do it again for a long time. Remember to say "I can't concentrate... " and not "christ the buzz on these pills is so shit I'm thinking of drinking my urine" This is also the option to chose if I've misread your intent and you actually just want the pills to work better again .. buzzes be damned.

The fourth .. and my personal favorite .. is dump the script (or stop taking it and sell it). Then once a week go out and get blasted with your friends. If you dont' have friends make them .. the drug users are usually pretty open to people who don't give them shit. Just stay away from meth for now .. it metabolises twice into active amphetamines which means you will be still be fucked 2 days later. It also fries your bain like nothing else I've ever taken. You get better .. but it can take a week to get over .. and then there's the meth runs. You haven't lived till you've done a meth run .. but you are WAY WAY too young for that.

What's dangerous is if your not saving pills up but taking them on account. I don't care what the excuse is. if this happens .. find someone you trust and tell them you have a problem. I don't recommend your doctor ... at least not at first. Trust me .. catch a problem that early and you'll be wondering what the fuss is. Catch it 3 years later and you'll be wondering where your life is. Ask on here .. PM me .. go to no-narcs anonymous (nobody will ever laugh at "small problem," there .. if they do .. they'll get kicked out) whatever but please treat it with fear. I'll happily tell you how my functional drug use went wrong some time if you like.

You can PM me .. I won't mind .. but it's best if other people can keep an eye on me running my mouth of. Plus remember ... I am a proper junky so replies can be slow. I don't usually write giberish .. but if I did tell me I'm an idiot and to do it again.

As Soon as Pee!!!...
Don't tell me you are Bear Grillis girl, get out of there lol that is one well paid masochist

that's so disgusting! Well for those who are into scat. Get a cup...

ok so basically she was extracting her piss from the oz that she consumed and was resuing the stash. damn! think it making sense.

i dont understand this. Can you please help me understand.
I think it relates in part to one of the more amusing posts made at the beginning of this thread (post #7) as quoted below! 🤣

There comes a time in certain people's addictions when they become blinded to the red flags that begin to appear in their lives.

In case you have missed yours, here it is:

🚩
Cracks me up every time I read it (usually when this thread comes alive from time to time)! 🤣

I need to know this, dont tell me about the harms of drinking urine etc.

If im taking 90-100 mg of vyvanse per day, in the morning at 7 AM, what time do I drink it or (times) if im looking to get back 10 IR worth of dextroamphetamine for example.
We're coming up on a year since this original post. How many cups of pee have you drank since? Is projected urine intake higher next year?

uh take a melatonin or a benzo or less safe some alcohol. And call it a day. Have a stoge for me while at it damn do I miss cigs, but the miss would murder me:(.

This may be applicable info to test with someone with a piss Fetish in all seriousness 🤷‍♂️ js

GET SOME Fs in this thread.(redflags previously count so we at 3)

F