• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drugs have you been doing lately?

I haven't used it as a deliriant, just an opiate synergizer/potentiator,

Do you get memory impairment from these alkaloids?

Also, there was a member of The Shroomery who used datura to potentiate opiates:

you can always boost the effects of a bag by chewing on a really small amount of datura like chewing on one leaf for 1 min then spiting it out will drastically strengthen it.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11292419#11292419

also it can be used to make opiates hit harder.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12547398#12547398

and yes taking an opiate then doing that is fucking awesome.

This comment was made in reply to the following one from another person:

I love low dose nightshades as far as deliriants go but I wouldn't mix it with too many things. Datura + H was a blast but it primarily potentiated the opiate effects.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11958945#11958945

Last edited:
Over the last two months:
the legal drugs, Cannabis, Cocaine, Mephedrone, Methcathinone, 2C-T-7, Mescaline, Gaboxadol, Phenibut, 3-HO-PCP and PCE

Can you comment on the effects of 2C-T-7 and gaboxadol?
2C-T-7 is pretty great stuff, but I have yet to try a strong dose. 25mg gave me a good impression but I‘d dose substantially higher next time. It was very euphoric and quite balanced in terms of headspace, stimulation and bodyload. I feel like it could be among my favorite 2C substances but it‘s hard to surpass the loveliness and good humor of 2C-B and the sheer intensity of 2C-E and 2C-T-4. The visuals of T-7 were a bit shy at 25mg but I can imagine that it’ll become absolute eye-candy at higher doses.

Gaboxadol is a weird one and unique among the depressants I‘ve tried. There‘s not much I can compare it to but it did remind me of Ambien a bit in that it was hypnotic, euphoric and absolutely amazing for sleep. I haven‘t tried muscimol but I suppose it‘s quite similar to that. It had a bit of a headspace and bodyload which was interesting but I can‘t really remember too many details about the experiences. It was quite nice though, if it would‘ve been a little cheaper and not pre-mixed with mannitol I would‘ve stocked up on it.

Last edited:
Gaboxadol is one of those drugs I desperately want to try but doubt I will ever have the opportunity to.

Gaboxadol is one of those drugs I desperately want to try but doubt I will ever have the opportunity to.
It’s quite good, if you’re a fan of downers and weirdness then you’d probably like it. I have some phenobarbital (and soon methaqualone) lying around as well, no idea when I’m gonna try them though. Depressants don’t excite me all that much tbh, the only one I really like is GHB.

Edit: pharmaceutical diamorphine was also very nice, but the side-effects and risks are too severe for me to enjoy.

It’s quite good, if you’re a fan of downers and weirdness then you’d probably like it. I have some phenobarbital (and soon methaqualone) lying around as well, no idea when I’m gonna try them though. Depressants don’t excite me all that much tbh, the only one I really like is GHB.

Edit: pharmaceutical diamorphine was also very nice, but the side-effects and risks are too severe for me to enjoy.
Yep, my two favorite classes are downers, particularly GABAergics, and psychedelics.

On paper it sounds fun. I've had my own ambien/z-drug misadventures and know not to really fuck with them like I'd like to, but I'd still love to try it.

My favorite drug combo of all time is heroin + LSD, I just love the combination of a downer and psychedelic... and I also have a deep appreciation of sleeping, CEVs and dreaming.

I've tried to get high off amanita/muscimol but never had it work. That's a tricky one.

My favorite drug combo of all time is heroin + LSD, I just love the combination of a downer and psychedelic... and I also have a deep appreciation of sleeping, CEVs and dreaming.
That sounds like a wonderful combination but how annoying was the nausea and itchiness on LSD? Did you have an opioid tolerance at the time and what were your preferred doses/timing?

That sounds like a wonderful combination but how annoying was the nausea and itchiness on LSD? Did you have an opioid tolerance at the time and what were your preferred doses/timing?
Yes I was tolerant, however even with tolerance I usually always vomited on heroin, particularly after smoking that first cigarette after dosing. Cannabis would counteract this, though. The itches never bothered me, I actually enjoyed them in some perverse way.

I would dose H, then drop L, then dose H again near the peak. It's splendid.

I was a heroin addict well before I ever fell in love with LSD/psychedelics.

I'm trying to get up the nerve to sample the diethyl ether that I bought a while ago.... It feels like time to revisit zolpidem, as well, now that it's mentioned, or maybe even to track down some (es)zopiclone for a compare-&-contrast exercise.

I finally did a reverse-CWE on #8 of these OTC menstrual pills from Japan to hopefully sample an effective dose of apronal(/apronalide), a very old GABAergic sedative... but that was over a week ago and I haven't consumed the dried pill sludge yet.

The goal was to eliminate or at least drastically reduce the >300mg of caffeine in it, which would obviously overpower any depressant effects. Ibuprofen was also present but in such a low dose that even #8 pills didn't exceed the Advil/Motrin zone.

Last edited:
Monthly prize for shit(cigarettes&tobaco)-for wife&me,monthly-diazepam&patches,two-three times in month get some weed-around 250euro....from family budget....and fuckin'tobaco&cigarettes are the bigger part from that money.It would be ok if it's half that prize.

My bf and I tried 2c-b recently. It’s pretty awesome

yea, its great. on par with doc. the best pea psychedelic i had was 25c-nbome though. if you can get your hands on that youre lucky.

yea, its great. on par with doc. the best pea psychedelic i had was 25c-nbome though. if you can get your hands on that youre lucky.
Really, how does it compare? I mean what made it the best?

the high and the bodyload were both more fine and elegant. doc is more analytical in comparison to 2c-b which i would say is a really fluffy and mellow psychedelic.

the high and the bodyload were both more fine and elegant. doc is more analytical in comparison to 2c-b which i would say is a really fluffy and mellow psychedelic.
Probably both very good choices ! :unsure:

its the b