• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs should a drug naive person try?

This is why I really don’t consider mushrooms a drug. they’re more spiritual where most drugs put you in a altered state they unlock an altered consciousness,and a path to enlightenment. they’re definitely something that should be respected and not taken lightly they have the power to change your life, and harm your mind. I’ve had good trips and bad.. mushrooms don’t like nicotine when I smoke the trip feels and looks dirty, they don’t like coffee grinders either those were weird trips. I usually do 5+g my last one was 6g went in my room turned off the lights and listened to peaceful instrumental music and I was on an entirely different world visuals that were absolutely amazing. Idk theyre not drugs to me different mushrooms open different doors you experience them differently to me they're just they're own thing entirely.
Sure they can be what you said at high doses.

At a low dose like 1 to 2 g and some weed with it....they give a nice body high without anything very psychologicaly remarkable...so they can be used as a recreational drug too.

^ bullshit maybe not physically addicted to mdma yeah but I’ve heard many stories of people being addicted to it mentally the comedown is brutal so what do people do they take more and more mdma and it becomes a daily thing and they end up with fried brains.

The comedown isn't really brutal unless you've abused the fuck out of it.

But yeh, a mate of mine 'fried' his brain by doing 7 mitsubishis a day for months. Brought out his underlying schizophrenia...

Sure they can be what you said at high doses.

At a low dose like 1 to 2 g and some weed with it....they give a nice body high without anything very psychologicaly remarkable...so they can be used as a recreational drug too.
I really can't help but agree with you. didn't really think about it that way I usually start with an 1/8 But the after effects of essentially giving yourself food poisoning for the sole purposing of getting a body high. nausea, vomiting, and they tend to dehydrate the hell out of me. I got some in the stash but unless I'm in the mood and have a good headspace I tend to leave em alone personally hell I eat eat a couple decent edibles I'll be zonked for hours 8 no after effects past a slight burnout

Man you do find peace and it can take a while. years for me it took from like 21-28. I let alot eat at me, tons of self loathing, and ultimately I had to wake up one day to find purpose. Change my life. And write new chapters in my story a few times everything led the the best times I've ever had! And it took most on my 20s to get there
so yeah not only will you find peace and be happy you got your best days ahead of you just don't give up and you'll get there. There's alot of personal shit I'm not throwing up here but if you wanna hear the whole thing pm me
Also during the honeymoon stage is always the best time to walk away. It's always hard but you keep the good memories and get out before shits the fan. Pretty useful in many aspects of life
Nobody quits during the honeymoon stage I mean why would they they are living in heaven at the time I’m far past that I’ve already hit rock bottom I’m 6 months sober rn doing alright but not satisfied with life yet I’m doing a lot of good things to improve my life like eating healthy and working out at the gym and tryna get a bigger social circle.

Nobody quits during the honeymoon stage I mean why would they they are living in heaven at the time
Personally I try to I’ve turned it in a dangerous and probably stupid game I like to play so far I’ve been good eventually it’ll probably bite me in the ass
I’m far past that I’ve already hit rock bottom I’m 6 months sober rn doing alright but not satisfied with life yet I’m doing a lot of good things to improve my life like eating healthy and working out at the gym and tryna get a bigger social circle.
Shit your doing a lot better then I was I basically just sat in a small room feeling sorry for myself for a few years unemployed gained a ton of weight and played gta online for several thousand hours

Because I am fucking hippie I could only recommend weed and entheogenics like LSD, ketamine and MDMA.
Anything else could be fine too, but chances are not too great. Little to win, much to lose, generally.
Not like hippie drugs couldn't be disastrous either. I don't recommend really anything without knowing the person.

Personally I try to I’ve turned it in a dangerous and probably stupid game I like to play so far I’ve been good eventually it’ll probably bite me in the ass

Shit your doing a lot better then I was I basically just sat in a small room feeling sorry for myself for a few years unemployed gained a ton of weight and played gta online for several thousand hours
Yeah that shit sucks man are you doing things to help yourself get better nowadays? I’m also looking for a job right now.

Yeah that shit sucks man are you doing things to help yourself get better nowadays? I’m also looking for a job right nonow
Don't get down about being at a low point career wise.

When you're an addict that is still very successful at your career or just comes from money....those ppl keep going until something else besides money falls apart.

Money can always be replaced, the other things like health cannot.

My health from the drugs is what brought me down and God do I wish it was an arrest or career failure instead

Don't get down about being at a low point career wise.

When you're an addict that is still very successful at your career or just comes from money....those ppl keep going until something else besides money falls apart.

Money can always be replaced, the other things like health cannot.

My health from the drugs is what brought me down and God do I wish it was an arrest or career failure instead
Luckily for me I’m only 18 so it’s not a big deal that I’m unemployed rn I’m taking time off working too improve myself and get rid of some nasty habits I’m doing much better nowadays and I’ll probably be fine working soon.

Yeah that shit sucks man are you doing things to help yourself get better nowadays? I’m also looking for a job right now.
Oh yeah man that was back about 6 years got a job started working again moved out to Jersey from NYC had a ton of great times then COVID hit ended up breaking up with my ex last year shit just wasn't for me felt like I was in a prison. Really the only two things that sucked is I was working 6 days a week for a year and all my old friends dipped cause of my ex and all my fwbs kinda seem to be not around so I don't have a social life or a sex life right now and without working this week's been fucking depressing

Oh yeah man that was back about 6 years got a job started working again moved out to Jersey from NYC had a ton of great times then COVID hit ended up breaking up with my ex last year shit just wasn't for me felt like I was in a prison. Really the only two things that sucked is I was working 6 days a week for a year and all my old friends dipped cause of my ex and all my fwbs kinda seem to be not around so I don't have a social life or a sex life right now and without working this week's been fucking depressing
Yeah I ain’t really have much friends or a sex life right now either after I got sober I realized all my friends weren’t really real friends we just had getting high in common I’m tryna find new friends and potential fwbs rn I’m not interested in a relationship atm.

Yeah I ain’t really have much friends or a sex life right now either after I got sober I realized all my friends weren’t really real friends we just had getting high in common I’m tryna find new friends and potential fwbs rn I’m not interested in a relationship atm.
I feel ya man and the older you get the harder iit is ti build it all back but you get there eventually
Well friendships are hard getting laid is easy like where do people find friends in their 30s

I feel ya man and the older you get the harder iit is ti build it all back but you get there eventually
Well friendships are hard getting laid is easy like where do people find friends in their 30s
Ya true for me I can find friends in school I’m a senior in hs rn then ima graduate in June I’m going into trade school for a pipe fitting degree I can def meet people there.

I am really antisocial so I might not be the best to answer this question. But recovery meetings or sports pursuits/leagues seem to be the best ways I've found. Even though I don't put any effort to build those friendships they happen and I've made like 2 real friends I could rely on for help if I needed it in these settings

i though about this question and came up with the following list:

-ketamine
-cannabis
-codeine
-gbl
-amphetamine
-diazepam
-lsd
-(mdma)

Honestly, none.
But:

Cannibal is very safe as a beginning drug (in terms of very low addiction profile and literally impossible to overdose on and it's not really bad for you). It's a billion times safer than legal things like alcohol or even caffeine.
I really wouldn't start opioids if you don't need them (as in, for actual pain). I was started on them for pain and 11 years later I've never gotten off them. If you're going to, however, codeine is probably the best place to start. I'd take an anti-histamine with it, though, as codeine can make you VERY itchy.
I'd go for GHB over GBL. If you do GBL remember to SERIOUSLY dilute it. I didn't my first time and ended up with chemical burns in my mouth.
Amphetamine is certainly safer than other stims like crack, meth, mdma etc.

Ya true for me I can find friends in school I’m a senior in hs rn then ima graduate in June I’m going into trade school for a pipe fitting degree I can def meet people there.
My dude stick with it, and stay the fuck off drugs for good man man tats literally the best advice I can give you. That's a good career and a great future.. look at it this way I didn't graduate HS because I was too busy getting fucked up. I didn't do shit in my 20s cause I was getting fucked up. my life finally started getting good when I was like 27 you can own a house, be financially stable, living a great life by then.. or you can end up like me alone fucked up in a shitty apt miserable snorting Adderall off coffee table for 4 days straight.. it ain't a great life man I'll get my shit together again I always do.. shit this ain't even close to the bottom

I am really antisocial so I might not be the best to answer this question. But recovery meetings or sports pursuits/leagues seem to be the best ways I've found. Even though I don't put any effort to build those friendships they happen and I've made like 2 real friends I could rely on for help if I needed it in these settings
Man I'm in the same boat I think it's less an antisocial thing and just more ADHD like I just don't prioritize friendships and I'm just not good at putting time and effort into people like I meet one person and I hang out with them alot then I hang out with someone else alot I kinda bounce around over building lasting friendships

My dude stick with it, and stay the fuck off drugs for good man man tats literally the best advice I can give you. That's a good career and a great future.. look at it this way I didn't graduate HS because I was too busy getting fucked up. I didn't do shit in my 20s cause I was getting fucked up. my life finally started getting good when I was like 27 you can own a house, be financially stable, living a great life by then.. or you can end up like me alone fucked up in a shitty apt miserable snorting Adderall off coffee table for 4 days straight.. it ain't a great life man I'll get my shit together again I always do.. shit this ain't even close to the bottom
Yea Ik man I was an opioid addict for a while and Ik how it’s not a good life I’m staying off all drugs for good besides shrooms and LSD I’ve also never done DMT and wana give that a shot psychedelics have always helped me get my life together instead of fuck it up when I access my inner thinking and take a trip it makes me work harder on my goals for weeks after the trip, I’m never gonna do stims opiates benzos or any of that shit again like fuck no.