• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs should a drug naive person try?

Honestly, none.
But:

Cannibal is very safe as a beginning drug (in terms of very low addiction profile and literally impossible to overdose on and it's not really bad for you). It's a billion times safer than legal things like alcohol or even caffeine.
I really wouldn't start opioids if you don't need them (as in, for actual pain). I was started on them for pain and 11 years later I've never gotten off them. If you're going to, however, codeine is probably the best place to start. I'd take an anti-histamine with it, though, as codeine can make you VERY itchy.
I'd go for GHB over GBL. If you do GBL remember to SERIOUSLY dilute it. I didn't my first time and ended up with chemical burns in my mouth.
Amphetamine is certainly safer than other stims like crack, meth, mdma etc.
I think mdma is safer then amphetamines but I wouldn’t recommend either of those things to a drug naive person.

Yea Ik man I was an opioid addict for a while and Ik how it’s not a good life I’m staying off all drugs for good besides shrooms and LSD I’ve also never done DMT and wana give that a shot psychedelics have always helped me get my life together instead of fuck it up when I access my inner thinking and take a trip it makes me work harder on my goals for weeks after the trip, I’m never gonna do stims opiates benzos or any of that shit again like fuck no.
Psychs are cool use to play with them and they definitely helped change the way I looked at life definitely for the better. I was on Lexapro for depression for a while which is an awful drug at first it made me happy then it took away all of my emotions and i just felt dead inside and always tired and I just stopped taking it so coming off of it was a truly awful experience that's when I really got into psychs mostly mush they basically got rid of depression did them a few times a week when I started feeling like things were a little off and needed some mental clarity. Then life got crazy and I really didn't make time for self care and my I've not been in a good place of mind for a while so and it's been a couple years now. I never tried dmt yet people say it's a crazy experience I've wanted to do it for years but never came across it so one day

Last edited:
Psychs are cool use to play with them and they definitely helped change the way I looked at life definitely for the better. I was on Lexapro for depression for a while which is an awful drug at first it made me happy then it took away all of my emotions and i just felt dead inside and always tired and I just stopped taking it so coming off of it was a truly awful experience that's when I really got into psychs mostly mush they basically got rid of depression did them a few times a week when I started feeling like things were a little off and needed some mental clarity. Then life got crazy and I really didn't make time for self care and my I've not been in a good place of mind for a while so and it's been a couple years now. I never tried dmt yet people say it's a crazy experience I've wanted to do it for years but never came across it so one day
Yeah anti depressants are pretty bad too honestly imo they are worse then some recreational drugs just cause a doctor says it will solve your problem doesn’t mean it’s true at the end of the day all they want is money they’re like drug dealers they will try tell you their drug is good and make you take it, I’ve taken pharmaceuticals not by free will cause I was in a mental ward and they were awful I took this one anti psychotic injection called Invega Sustenna that made me suicidal, depressed, anhedonic, apathetic, zombified, I had sexual dysfunction etc and the drug lingers in your system i took it 5 months 20 days ago and I still have lingering side effects but they’ve gone away about 80%, the drug is so fucked that there’s 6 threads about it on this site 250 pages each with people talking about their horror stories from taking the drug it honestly fucked me up more then kratom/opiates ever did but I’m just glad I’ll fully recover from it, abusing kratom made me bat shit psychotic and taking invega sustenna made me feel like I had Parkinson’s disease both were hell but invega is taking longer too recover from.

Last edited:
Yeah anti depressants are pretty bad too honestly imo they are worse then some recreational drugs just cause a doctor says it will solve your problem doesn’t mean it’s true at the end of the day all they want is money they’re like drug dealers they will try tell you their drug is good and make you take it, I’ve taken pharmaceuticals not by free will cause I was in a mental ward and they were awful I took this one anti psychotic injection called Invega Sustenna that made me suicidal, depressed, anhedonic, apathetic, zombified, I had sexual dysfunction etc and the drug lingers in your system i took it 5 months 20 days ago and I still have lingering side effects but they’ve gone away about 80%, the drug is so fucked that there’s 6 threads about it on this site 250 pages each with people talking about their horror stories from taking the drug it honestly fucked me up more then kratom/opiates ever did but I’m just glad I’ll fully recover from it, abusing kratom made me bat shit psychotic and taking invega sustenna made me feel like I had Parkinson’s disease both were hell but invega is taking longer too recover from
See that shit right there is why I don't do mental hospitals you get in the system against your will and you've lost all freedom to choose whats done to your body and if you do you got drs playing pin the script on the crazy cause even they don't know what to give you it's an entire science and medical field based on opinions guesswork and an incessant need to slap labels on people that deviate from society set standard of normal thinking and rational behavior

See that shit right there is why I don't do mental hospitals you get in the system against your will and you've lost all freedom to choose whats done to your body and if you do you got drs playing pin the script on the crazy cause even they don't know what to give you it's an entire science and medical field based on opinions guesswork and an incessant need to slap labels on people that deviate from society set standard of normal thinking and rational behavior
Yeah I was involuntary sent to a mental hospital cause I was in rehab acting psychotic they initially took me to the regular hospital and I was acting psychotic there too so they had me transferred to the mental ward.

Pot... Also don't lie to your kids to scare them from trying drugs.... If you scare them over pot or booze they will think the hard stuff is no biggie as well.

Mushrooms are a very mild psychedelic compared too the others a low dose 1-2gs shouldn’t cause a bad trip even with people who are inexperienced, MDMA nah Ik people who have gotten addicted to mdma it feels amazing and you’d want to do it again + that shit fries your brain.

Mushrooms are a 'mild' psychedelic?

Are they fuck. They make LSD look gay...

kinda depends on how much we’re talking and what kind they some species are Pretty damn strong

and you also have options with mush with lsd you’re either tripping or you’re not

In my experience LSD has always been more intense then shrooms my first time doing shrooms I ate 1 gram and didn’t really trip that much I definitely felt it but the shrooms were mid, one time when I did LSD I took half a gel tab that was double dipped and I was high for 8 hours but not tripping super hard, now with my highest doses on both substances one time I ate 3.5 grams of penis envy shrooms which are some of the most potent out there it’s like 7gs of regular shrooms and I tripped balls but not as hard as my most intense LSD trip and I came down 5 hours later, my most intense acid trip was my first time taking it I had taken two needle point 300 tabs which were triple dipped, I was high for 17 hours questioning what reality even was.

I used to enjoy codeine a lot as a drug naive person. Took anywhere from 60 mg to 300 mg. I remember taking this cough syrup that had so much sorbitol that you couldn't take more than 100 mg without a diarrhea. Then even 100 mg felt really nice. These days I can't take codeine anymore because taking citalopram (CYP2D6 inhibitor) makes it useless.

In my experience LSD has always been more intense then shrooms my first time doing shrooms I ate 1 gram and didn’t really trip that much I definitely felt it but the shrooms were mid, one time when I did LSD I took half a gel tab that was double dipped and I was high for 8 hours but not tripping super hard, now with my highest doses on both substances one time I ate 3.5 grams of penis envy shrooms which are some of the most potent out there it’s like 7gs of regular shrooms and I tripped balls but not as hard as my most intense LSD trip and I came down 5 hours later, my most intense acid trip was my first time taking it I had taken two needle point 300 tabs which were triple dipped, I was high for 17 hours questioning what reality even was.
Man Mush is like one of my favorites and I've done a lot of em but they work in strange ways.. 1 g on anything isn't enough for more then a body high and some euphoria the the mush was probably alright but you just didn't take enough. envys are strong and 3.5 will be a decent med-heavy entry kinda trip with em but your gonna trip at 3.5 on basically all of em. It's really are you just breaking through or well into it. Teachers included and they're some on the weaker side although more just breaking through like I've seen my thoughts on the wall vivid colors pretty decent closed eye same 3.5 on saucers I'm talking to inanimate objects like it's toy story 4g reality starts getting warped the environment starts getting different around you on one of the 5g trips you're definitely starting to open those doors at this point my house was my house but it looked like my house in the matrix I could change things around me with my mind then things got getting really weird and uneasy and around when I peaked I started having thoughts that this is just what life was gonna be like from now on its never going to end that started looping for the rest of the trip probably 3-4 hours

honestly if your not trying to open doors to an alternate universe that's probably where you wanna be, and if you've never done a 7 gram trip you haven't basically done a 7g trip difference between 3-3.5 is at 3 I'll get closed eye visuals heavy body high colors are really vivid but you're not there yet 3.5 your there

My heaviest trip was like 5.5-6 in a dark room with music on headphones and man I was in an entirely different place there's was dragons and shit nothing was cohesive it was like entering a dreamspace and as the waves went over and I rolled back down if Id come to be back in my room but then go right back up went on for like 7 hours and was very likely only that crazy because I was closed off alone in the dark

Mush dosing isn't exact either theyre weird you got caps vs stems more psilocybin in one vs the other I get differences in Trips weaker or stronger with the same batch electric grinder vs mortar and pestle cause I always put em in caps. Caffeine nicotine anything else you took and it's still floating around in your system will effect a trip could prevent it entirely I couldn't trip on Lexapro and I took like 4g... But there's a lotta little nuances to them they're not just really cut and dry like other stuff and they kinda seem to have a mind of their own

I used to enjoy codeine a lot as a drug naive person. Took anywhere from 60 mg to 300 mg. I remember taking this cough syrup that had so much sorbitol that you couldn't take more than 100 mg without a diarrhea. Then even 100 mg felt really nice. These days I can't take codeine anymore because taking citalopram (CYP2D6 inhibitor) makes it useless.
Man SSRIs really do fuck up a good time was on lex for a bit ton of side effects couldn't cum for like 2 months on it brain zaps when it wore off it was like labotomy shock treatment and blue balls in a bottle

Man Mush is like one of my favorites and I've done a lot of em but they work in strange ways.. 1 g on anything isn't enough for more then a body high and some euphoria the the mush was probably alright but you just didn't take enough. envys are strong and 3.5 will be a decent med-heavy entry kinda trip with em but your gonna trip at 3.5 on basically all of em. It's really are you just breaking through or well into it. Teachers included and they're some on the weaker side although more just breaking through like I've seen my thoughts on the wall vivid colors pretty decent closed eye same 3.5 on saucers I'm talking to inanimate objects like it's toy story 4g reality starts getting warped the environment starts getting different around you on one of the 5g trips you're definitely starting to open those doors at this point my house was my house but it looked like my house in the matrix I could change things around me with my mind then things got getting really weird and uneasy and around when I peaked I started having thoughts that this is just what life was gonna be like from now on its never going to end that started looping for the rest of the trip probably 3-4 hours

honestly if your not trying to open doors to an alternate universe that's probably where you wanna be, and if you've never done a 7 gram trip you haven't basically done a 7g trip difference between 3-3.5 is at 3 I'll get closed eye visuals heavy body high colors are really vivid but you're not there yet 3.5 your there

My heaviest trip was like 5.5-6 in a dark room with music on headphones and man I was in an entirely different place there's was dragons and shit nothing was cohesive it was like entering a dreamspace and as the waves went over and I rolled back down if Id come to be back in my room but then go right back up went on for like 7 hours and was very likely only that crazy because I was closed off alone in the dark

Mush dosing isn't exact either theyre weird you got caps vs stems more psilocybin in one vs the other I get differences in Trips weaker or stronger with the same batch electric grinder vs mortar and pestle cause I always put em in caps. Caffeine nicotine anything else you took and it's still floating around in your system will effect a trip could prevent it entirely I couldn't trip on Lexapro and I took like 4g... But there's a lotta little nuances to them they're not just really cut and dry like other stuff and they kinda seem to have a mind of their own
I definitely do wana trip and feel like I’m going to an alternate universe I’ve actually tried tripping in a dark room with headphones on but never took enough, I took 9 hits of LSD with the intent of having a break through but I had also taken 25 grams of kratom earlier that day so it killed my trip nowadays I’m sober so if I take enough psychedelics I can definitely have a breakthrough I will at some point I’m just waiting until I’m mentally prepared.

That's the smart choice I haven't tripped since like Oct 21 and I tripped a few times a week for over a year I'd eat an 1/8 when I had shit on my mind and just wanted some new perspective wanted to inspire creativity that big trip kinda fucked me too and made me stupid so build up to it. I was working as a server me and this chick were always flirting now on that mush trip somehow the idea that l ioved this chick got looped in there problem was her bf was a raging psychopath weed dealer who already put a gun in my face cause she brought me there to get weed so naturally because I'm me I broke up with the chick I was living with and stole this dudes chick
Now he didn't do shit and my chick left things didn't exactly work out as planned with the other chick mushroom magic and a nice ass on a 21yo only takes you so far but I was done she wasn't and I had to deal with her at work for 6 months but I guess it helped me close a door I needed to close anyway so all's well that ends well

That's the smart choice I haven't tripped since like Oct 21 and I tripped a few times a week for over a year I'd eat an 1/8 when I had shit on my mind and just wanted some new perspective wanted to inspire creativity that big trip kinda fucked me too and made me stupid so build up to it. I was working as a server me and this chick were always flirting now on that mush trip somehow the idea that l ioved this chick got looped in there problem was her bf was a raging psychopath weed dealer who already put a gun in my face cause she brought me there to get weed so naturally because I'm me I broke up with the chick I was living with and stole this dudes chick
Now he didn't do shit and my chick left things didn't exactly work out as planned with the other chick mushroom magic and a nice ass on a 21yo only takes you so far but I was done she wasn't and I had to deal with her at work for 6 months but I guess it helped me close a door I needed to close anyway so all's well that ends well
Oh damn that’s pretty fucked up I don’t even try with relationships tbh cause none of them end well nowadays people are getting married less and less and honestly I don’t plan on getting married I like being more independent.

I’ve never been satisfied in a monogamous relationship I always want more when I’m single I can have 5 at once no big deal so This is why i subscribe to the alternative lifestyles poly and open relationships things are easier plus groupsex is the best sex nothing like partying naked with a couple ladies or a good group of friends people are more open and non judgmental it’s a great time

I’ve never been satisfied in a monogamous relationship I always want more when I’m single I can have 5 at once no big deal so This is why i subscribe to the alternative lifestyles poly and open relationships things are easier plus groupsex is the best sex nothing like partying naked with a couple ladies or a good group of friends people are more open and non judgmental it’s a great time
Ya 100% like being with the same person for decades just sounds boring.

When I ate 3.5 grams of Golden Teachers I got a really intense body high and my senses were heightened, I felt connected to everything, and my emotions were intense but I was kinda disappointed because visually I didn't get a strong trip, it was mostly a body and mind trip. Now when I ate an eighth and smoked weed on top of it I definitely had more visuals like everything I was thinking about i was able to vividly see in my third eye and felt extremely peaceful and connected to everyone and everything. Then I ate 7 grams once and that was whole other story

Surprisingly when I did shrooms while I was on Effexor XR I definitely still tripped and felt the shrooms, maybe the visual aspect was blunted a little bit but the body, mental, and emotional trip was still very intense