• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs should a drug naive person try?

I really don’t know to be honest. I’ve heard stories about people getting pretty fucked up even dying on some small doses of the rc in em. I personally never really had an issue other than the blatant fact that I definitely had a problem. Jwh-018 was the shit though man we’re talking early days when it just hit the market they was the good stuff went away pretty quickly though at least around me
Essentially “Spice 1.0” - I’d still stick with organic homegrown cannabis, it’s not a full cannabanoid agonist like JWH-18 is. God knows what they put in spice these days.

Knowing what I know now, a drug naive person should probably stay that way...

When I was a drug naive person I tried a bunch of addictive drugs it ended up negatively impacting my life, I would be like just stay sober but if you insist cannabis and shrooms aren’t too bad.

Essentially “Spice 1.0” - I’d still stick with organic homegrown cannabis, it’s not a full cannabanoid agonist like JWH-18 is. God knows what they put in spice these days.
I know what jdubs I’m not sure how good it was smoking a Q a day of any of those rc’s. Man I definitely couldn’t even begin to wonder think the last time I did any of was back in like 2015 maybe 2016 but that’s one of those things things that can stay gone imo they were pretty awful at the end didn’t even resemble a weed high anymore

When I was a drug naive person I tried a bunch of addictive drugs it ended up negatively impacting my life, I would be like just stay sober but if you insist cannabis and shrooms aren’t too bad.

Yeh, cannabis definitely. Mushrooms maybe (if you're sound of mind). MDMA? Oh yes...

Yeh, cannabis definitely. Mushrooms maybe (if you're sound of mind). MDMA? Oh yes...
Mushrooms are a very mild psychedelic compared too the others a low dose 1-2gs shouldn’t cause a bad trip even with people who are inexperienced, MDMA nah Ik people who have gotten addicted to mdma it feels amazing and you’d want to do it again + that shit fries your brain.

Mushrooms are a very mild psychedelic compared too the others a low dose 1-2gs shouldn’t cause a bad trip even with people who are inexperienced, MDMA nah Ik people who have gotten addicted to mdma it feels amazing and you’d want to do it again + that shit fries your brain.
I’d say microdose 50 ug of LSD or .5 grams of psilocybin

No one gets addicted to MDMA mate.

^ bullshit maybe not physically addicted to mdma yeah but I’ve heard many stories of people being addicted to it mentally the comedown is brutal so what do people do they take more and more mdma and it becomes a daily thing and they end up with fried brains.

That’s not true I’ve seen people hooked on it pretty good and ended up slicing her face open intentionally with broken bottle before she went into rehab.. Is it necessarily the most common outcome no but. you do enough of something shit happens.

^ bullshit maybe not physically addicted to mdma yeah but I’ve heard many stories of people being addicted to it mentally the comedown is brutal so what do people do they take more and more mdma and it becomes a daily thing and they end up with fried brains.
This is basically what I’m doing with adderall right now in 4 days I’ve gotten 4 hours of sleep and haven’t really eaten much at this point I’m just avoiding a massive crash waiting for shit to go sideways I’ll let it happen soon probably tonight it’s okay it’s been a rough week it’s been some much needed self destruction

This is basically what I’m doing with adderall right now in 4 days I’ve gotten 4 hours of sleep and haven’t really eaten much at this point I’m just avoiding a massive crash waiting for shit to go sideways I’ll let it happen soon probably tonight it’s okay it’s been a rough week it’s been some much needed self destruction
Abusing amphetamines like that isn’t the way to go imo if you keep doing that you could end up with psychosis especially if you aren’t sleeping, this isn’t good either but maybe get some liquor and get super fucked up not as bad as amphetamines.

Abusing amphetamines like that isn’t the way to go imo if you keep doing that you could end up with psychosis especially if you aren’t sleeping, this isn’t good either but maybe get some liquor and get super fucked up not as bad as amphetamines.
Been there once before on meth on day 4 it really wasn’t a good time at all but that was a true day 4 this is just in the last 4 days. even off stims I only sleep like 4 hours usually if that I got really bad insomnia.. kinda sucks but I also really don’t like sleep for some reason… ehh booze doesn’t do it for me I’m actually not a huge drinker and if I did I’d honestly be more liable to do something stupid and end up in jail or hospitalized then hitting psychosis. But I actually really didn’t intend to abuse the shit out of em the last few days it’s just kinda happened like every once and a while I just look over and say man I could go for one or 2 next thing you know 4 hours has passed today anyway I’ve be refraining

Been there once before on meth on day 4 it really wasn’t a good time at all but that was a true day 4 this is just in the last 4 days. even off stims I only sleep like 4 hours usually if that I got really bad insomnia.. kinda sucks but I also really don’t like sleep for some reason… ehh booze doesn’t do it for me I’m actually not a huge drinker and if I did I’d honestly be more liable to do something stupid and end up in jail or hospitalized then hitting psychosis. But I actually really didn’t intend to abuse the shit out of em the last few days it’s just kinda happened like every once and a while I just look over and say man I could go for one or 2 next thing you know 4 hours has passed today anyway I’ve be refraining
Ya it be like that sometimes this is another reason why people who are naive about drugs shouldn’t try most drugs espicially if they aren’t in a good headspace you end up taking a whole lot of them I had bad depression last summer and I was taking kratom I thought eh I’ll just take 4 grams every other day then before I knew it I was taking 34 grams a day and lost 18 pounds then I tried quitting cold turkey I didn’t sleep for 5 days straight then for 3 weeks I didn’t sleep 13 of those days and the 8 days I did sleep it was 2-3 hours per night I ended up with psychosis and got an anti psychotic injection which had terrible side effects that lasted for months.

None. Drugs are going to make your life much harder if you've got an addictive trait and you won't know until it's too late

None except maybe psychedelics
They were just a stepping stone for a real addict. All they did was make me want to try EVERYTHING else while giving me this false sense of knowing that addiction was bad but I could control it.

The fascinated me so much that I became obsessed with drugs due to psychs specifically.

Opioids aren't that fascinating and I wonder if I wouldve thought much of the. Without developing this obsession with drugs causes by psychs

Ya it be like that sometimes this is another reason why people who are naive about drugs shouldn’t try most drugs espicially if they aren’t in a good headspace you end up taking a whole lot of them I had bad depression last summer and I was taking kratom I thought eh I’ll just take 4 grams every other day then before I knew it I was taking 34 grams a day and lost 18 pounds then I tried quitting cold turkey I didn’t sleep for 5 days straight then for 3 weeks I didn’t sleep 13 of those days and the 8 days I did sleep it was 2-3 hours per night I ended up with psychosis and got an anti psychotic injection which had terrible side effects that lasted for months.
100% for the naive Stick to weed maybe mushroom even then you can do stupid shit that will linger psychs are no joke but as long as they’re not doing like 6g in a dark room which is a hell of an experience I enjoyed people usually tell me I’m crazy though.. BUT!?!
Jesus fucking Christ that’s gotta be the craziest kratom story I’ve heard yet I’ve never tried it personally always hear different shit about what it does don’t really know what to expect so I just leave it be I’m pretty sure you reach the point of some of those fucked up sleep studies or lack of sleep studies for that matter.. fuck the last time I hit psychosis I was sitting on the bed got real angry at the wall drifting in between being angry and dissociating then fell asleep amphetamines are really a nasty Fucking drug I don’t know why I love them other then they help me do shit and not sleep

They were just a stepping stone for a real addict. All they did was make me want to try EVERYTHING else while giving me this false sense of knowing that addiction was bad but I could control it.

The fascinated me so much that I became obsessed with drugs due to psychs specifically.

Opioids aren't that fascinating and I wonder if I wouldve thought much of the. Without developing this obsession with drugs causes by psychs
It was pretty much the opposite for me I basically went from weed to blues heroin learned about chasing a high you’ll never see again and the addiction you can’t control then Pretty much turned me off opies entirely I mean I’ll do em if they’re around me but I don’t seek them. Psychs kinda hit last for me.. well except for super high dose benedryl and salvia that may also be why I didn’t do them for so long