• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

White gold in minutes

White knight

Bluelighter
Hey guys . In my introduction post I posted how I easily turn fish scale coke into high grade crack hardly sold on the streets.
basic rules to stick too
Start with this is most important use good coke not cut cheap crap
Dont use too much bicarbonate. 3:1 always . It ruins the sweet taste
Dont use too much water. I use a couple of drops prob 3ml at most just so it covers your powder n makes a thick paste.
Heat for a matter of seconds and you'll see the reaction it kinda bubbles up into a grey/mist colour n looks like chewing gum. Thats the reaction. Stop heating amd whipp with your tool I use a open hair grip this is now crack. If done right it should have no water on the spoon and your crack 90% dry.
I then get a heated plate just hot to the touch not enough to burn you. And sit my crack on a rizla paper on top of the hot plate for 10-30mins until its rock hard n there you go top shelf crack in minutes.

Ok so cons , there are always some. You will have to spend a lot more for the initial "fish scale coke"

If caught in the act youll probably end up in jail.

Pros. I can only think of those two cons
You wil end up with more product than you would get off the streets for the same amount of money . This is a certainty (as long as you dont fuck the cook up)
You're now smoking a cleaner , purer crack with no added bullshit by the dealers to add weight.
You spend less time running around earning n scoring 24/7
I.e if I cook a full gram up that usually produces enough for that evening/night. If I buy in small amounts im coming n goin all night. With more chance of being ripped off with a shitty or no product. Robbed by desperate fiends or by being picked up by the police.

And lastly its so simple I havemt fucked up yet n by the 4th time I was confident that my way works. I've now cooked ot around 15 times and my product is fire.
A friend was tryin to score for hours yesterday n id just cooked a gram up. The pic in the blue paper.
So I gave him a rock about 0.2
And off he went. No 25mins later he is banging at my door almost begging for the dealers number I scored this from. His eyes wide sweating like mad. He told me that it blew his mind so intense an a clean high with a taste he had forgotten tht crack should be a nice sweet taste. This made me smile n I could of bragged how I made it n how but I know from experience not too tell anyone
So I had to tell him if from out of town etc ao he would stop asking.
Unwritten rule dont let nyone know your cooking it wont end goos with theives n Snitches . Loose lips sink ships
Remember that people

This was yesterday's gram of coke I cooked up mmmm

And this is half a gram I cooked and is just dried on the plate to being bone dry n hard.. now the fun part the reason we do this ... time to load that first pipe. .. a decent stone n away up high I go

Todays looks amazing. ... ive just sampled todays fruits of my labour it gets better the more you make it.

Remember these few points . These ive found are what most guides online fail to mention. .....

• good quality coke
• Less is more 3:1 . Three parts coke to one bicarbonate. Any more ruins the sweet taste
• I literally dip two fingers in water and the drops that come off is the water used. Its normally 3 drops off my fingers enough to just cover the powder to make a thick paste
• heat until you see the reaction happen. Thats it, its done. By carrying on heating beyond this burns your crack away and can give it that nasty over cookes taste.

If you follow this your well on ya way to high grade crack in minutes. Any questions on this ... ask away ill do my best to help

Now its smoke time .....

Last edited:
Seems like that would yield a pretty impure product (meaning you didn't seem to separate the freebase from the residual baking soda).

The way i used to do it was pretty time consuming though, I would mix the baking soda, cocaine and water, heat, and manually separate the oily freebase with a little poker tool. Eventually it clumps together into a hard chunk of cocaine freebase. This result had very little baking soda in it, and was very potent. Very time consuming however.

Hey mate sounds interesting have u made a thread om here about it id like to read more into this.

I add coke then bi carb then water n use my thin metal poker to whip this to get it mixed then add heat until the reaction happens then whip it again with my poker an te rocks form beforw my eyes.
The quality I have to say tho is great! Numb lips n gums n a soaring high clean up an back down again. But im curious to see and trt your way and with ammonia also.
Ever since I grew my first crop of weed at 16 some 20 years ago now ive been fascinated by making /growing your own more pure drugs. Hell id love to grow a load of coca but I doubt I could make cocaine from the lead . would be fun trying though lol

Hey mate sounds interesting have u made a thread om here about it id like to read more into this.

I add coke then bi carb then water n use my thin metal poker to whip this to get it mixed then add heat until the reaction happens then whip it again with my poker an te rocks form beforw my eyes.
The quality I have to say tho is great! Numb lips n gums n a soaring high clean up an back down again. But im curious to see and trt your way and with ammonia also.
Ever since I grew my first crop of weed at 16 some 20 years ago now ive been fascinated by making /growing your own more pure drugs. Hell id love to grow a load of coca but I doubt I could make cocaine from the lead . would be fun trying though lol

I have not made a thread on the subject but its pretty simple.

Below is a picture of a spoon with heated cocaine, baking soda and water (not my picture i found it online). See the oily spots in the liquid, that is freebase cocaine. Essentially you take a pointy metal tool and you drag those oily spots to the side of the spoon and they quickly clump together and begin to harden. It takes some practice. But the result is quite abit more pure/potent then they method you are describing. It will also smoke much cleaner since it has far less baking soda than your method. I suppose your method will work though, and is far less work.

Sort of making me crave crack, it's been years since I've had it. Smoking crack feels very different than other stimulants, it is almost narcotic like, rather sedating. Also sort of pointless in the end, at least when you snort cocaine you can be productive. When you're smoking crack you don't really tend to do much other than make and smoke more crack. I did enjoy it, doesn't feel as grimy as smoking a ton of meth.

So if you wash the freebase with enough hot water over time it’ll become a bunch of snowflake like crystals floating around in the vial. These will settle on the bottom and the sides. Which can then be retrieved any number of ways. 5 hot water washes is ideal and theoretically will wash away any levamisole too.

-GC

I’m a beginner at this I use bicarbonate and ammonia but I’m getting a crap return. I think Im over cooking someone please put me in the right direction.

So if you wash the freebase with enough hot water over time it’ll become a bunch of snowflake like crystals floating around in the vial. These will settle on the bottom and the sides. Which can then be retrieved any number of ways. 5 hot water washes is ideal and theoretically will wash away any levamisole too.

-GC
Would you recommend a number of rewashes in just water after the bicarb/water/heat process. I have never rewashed as I thought it would evaporate some of the freebase?? I would love to get your thoughts

Would you recommend a number of rewashes in just water after the bicarb/water/heat process. I have never rewashed as I thought it would evaporate some of the freebase?? I would love to get your thoughts
Someone may correct me, but the freebase is an oil so water washing shouldn’t hurt it. Hence the washing bit.

First, 2 questions:

What's your most successful ratio?

OP says they use 3:1 ratio & dries it after... I've been just eyeballing the bicarbonate (I have started dissolving the coke first then adding bicarb) until I start to see the bubbling, then cook carefully until the oil forms, then whip it up.

Does the drying process add anything except hardening up your rocks? Do they last longer/smoke for longer?

My experience:
I've been calling this "small batch artisanal crack" and I'm using insanely shiny 🌈 🐠 ⚖️ fresh off the block stuff. Do you guys feel like it's almost a totally different drug than street crack?

I have had pretty limited experience with street crack but I swear this stuff I'm cooking honestly rivals IV at times?! I feel my heart rate increase, but the rest of my body relaxes (almost like ketamine or a good nitrous hit?), mind quiet, and if I hit hard enough/held it long enough, that amazing buzzing/ear ring 🤩

Sorry but even though your all on the right path, ill tell you from experience, and experience is what i have.
3 parts cola 12 part soda
spoon
Hand torch that people use to light cigars with. you control the heat, which is extremely important), along with every single process.

you have to pay attention to all the details because what you’re trying to create is basically a chemical reaction which is chemistry 101 and this will come easier some than others. However, the entire process really isn’t that difficult if you know what you’re looking to achieve.

The chemical reaction that you’re looking for is separating the freebase or the oil (pure cane) from the cocaine HCl, in order to do this there needs to be enough water, pretty solid ratio of 30% of your product which for example if you were cooking up .6 you would want a .2 of bicarb soda.

Now we start. Some people will put the baking soda in the spoon first and then add the cocaine but what it doesn’t really matter because it all depends on the quality of cocaine that you’re getting. Before you even do anything, make sure that you can secure the spoon to a table using either like a weight or a book or something heavy that will hold the spoon in place maybe even tape it so that it definitely doesn’t move because you definitely don’t want that that could and will be a disaster. As I was saying before what you wanna do is once your spoon is fixed to the table, let’s say, for the sake were using a .6 of cocaine very strong high purity, cocaine, and we’re using a .2 of bicarb (30% of .6 is .2 like I said before, but I will mention it again, because the numbers are extremely important.

Listen if you’re spending the money on cocaine anyway you’re spending good money and if you’re buying really good quality cocaine you’re spending even more money so it doesn’t hurt to take a little time slow down your life takes 30 minutes to do something that actually is kind of interesting and you will be very surprised if the product you have as long as you have patience the name of the game

Put product and baking soda into spoon take a Fair amount of water and drizzle it around the spoon and then into the middle so that it forms almost like a little pool it doesn’t have to be sex sick. He can be a little viscous because you sort of want to take your time and you want to do it slower you really don’t want to rush this process because there’s a way to do it the right way. Where are you going to get all your product back, and there’s a way to do it like pulling it away too soon which 95% of people do because they’re afraid they’re gonna lose their product. I can almost promise you right now if you’re using a high quality grade a cocaine as long as you’re not torching, spoon and really bubbling, the water, literally boiling the water on the spoon then it will be impossible to burn away the product.

Once everything is ready, take your torch, lighter or whatever kind of lighter you have and put it about 2 inches away from the spoon underneath and constantly just move the flame around the spoon going high making passes along the bottom touching the spoon, but never ever leave it in one area for too long and too close to the spoon

Now it begins to get a little difficult because you’re going to be thinking that oh my God, my crack or my cocaine that’s in the spoon is already starting to harden up and that is what’s called a turtle shell, and this will happen in the very first couple minutes of cooking up if you’re using high-quality cocaine. If you’re not it literally just won’t do anything it’ll fizz away it’ll burn away and that’s that but most of the time most people that are cooking it are usually getting a good product, so always remember that it’s a process.

You got the spoon with the product on it cooking and you’re constantly moving the flame around and you’re also blowing on it a little bit simultaneously because you want to get it really hot but you don’t wanna get it to the point where it is boiling because obviously that will really end up ruining your product because anything that you do to fast is not really a good thing this process takes at least 15 real minutes which a lot of people don’t even have the attention span for therefore most people think that they’re getting rocks or they think they’re getting a good product for their product to be literally 20 times better if they just spent an extra 10 minutes doing it.

And now prepare to sit there you gonna sit there and you’re gonna put on some music and you’re gonna relax and you’re just gonna cook and you gotta pretend you’re a chef in the kitchen because this is where it gets really difficult and this is where you start to understand what’s going on and what kind of process you’re trying to achieve. The chemical process is separating the base or the oil from the product in the spoon the mixture if you will.

So, after about five or so minutes, you’ll see a Harden and going on with the shell of the so-called cocaine all that stuff on the top all you see is the cocaine it’s gonna be like a white milky substance almost after it cooks for a while but you’re gonna see as you go you’re gonna take your little water dropper and you’re going to slowly just add drops of water. A water dropper is key in this whole thing because you’re gonna need a free hand to be able to do a couple different things so I highly recommend getting a baby syringe dropper. While you’re adding heat to it, you’re gonna noticed that there’s going to be a reduction in the cloudiness of the water and all the sudden you’re going to see the product start to move around and then you’re gonna see them sort of disappear and you’re gonna probably be freaking out but this is a perfectly normal thing is actually what you want you want to cook it, do you always want there to be some kind of fizzing and movement going on but you don’t necessarily want to see bubbles like bubbles of water because it’s gonna start spitting if you keep the flame on there for too long and then next thing you know you’re starting to ruin some of your product and it’s just kind of a mess so all about this it’s just patience and following what your basic understanding is of extraction of oil using heat water and a carboxyl group or bicarb soda.

So you’re now on the second half of your cook you’re noticing that there’s a clear separation between the water and the white that is now turned into a clear glob of substance and mind you this is after a solid 13 minutes of applying direct heat at a non-overwhelming temperature, but also constantly moving the flame probably rotating between lighters, which will definitely happen. You’ll definitely burn yourself and you’ll probably actually start to really enjoy it which is the scary part because then you Gotta be like I can’t do this all the time lol. Now that you see the club that’s formed get an ice cubes and when that glove is actually completely translucent and you see it all has come together in the middle sort of it. I’ll just look like a bubble sitting that is definitely a little darker in color, more of a yellowish hue, and the water that is surrounding it that you’ve been applying throughout the entire time as you’re applying heat because the water in the heat go hand-in-hand as you heat it, the water evaporates needing more water to complete the chemical reaction. Now you’re gonna take ice cubes and you’re gonna just crush them up into very small pieces and drop them into the spoon of water so that all of the oil walks up informs what is called the cookie or the crack. It’ll turn opaque and you should then put ice under the spoon while you have ice in the water on the spoon because you’re trying to Shockett and you want to be very cold. Then you take a paper towel and you let it soak up all the remaining water in the spoon which will only leave you the product in itself and then you want to take the product carefully because usually it’s already hard at this point because it really doesn’t take long at all for the oil to harden. However, sometimes it can be sticky so you’re gonna have to let it sit for maybe five minutes by a fan and usually I do that anyway because of the fact it’s just been sitting in water that needs to dry out.

And that is the long and short of how to properly get high quality crack out of your high-quality cocaine and it’s a very simple process. Yeah, it takes patience and it takes time and you got to enjoy it and if you don’t enjoy doing any of those things and it’s probably better off that you don’t even waste your money on the drugs because that is all you’re doing when you only cook it for a few minutes, I’ll tell you right now that a few minutes is definitely not enough time to have rocks you’re gonna get rocks and Everett probably because you used way too much too fast and that hardens that bass and does not let it turned back into an oil if you apply too much shit, there’s no such thing however, as losing any kind of product by keeping the heat at a fair temperature, about 2 inches away from the spoon, making gentle passes and moving around that area of the spoon, using your eyes as judging whether or not that oil is breaking up the way you want it to so you want to also play around with moving around that lighter around the edges and if you hear a couple sizzles here in there that’s fine that’s the soda escaping the oil that’s why you want that club to be clear. .

And that is it for me because I am holy shit high and after reading some of those comments, I thought that I definitely had to say something.

I hope you all have good luck in your endeavors