• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin White synthetic heroin?

Yeah, these days, advertising "real heroin" would be the thing that got people interested.

But some dealers are idiots

Also as Eli said, there are some RC opioids that are not fentanyl or fentanyl analogues that are very potent and euphoric, and won't test positive for fentanyl. So that's also a possibility, though certainly it could be heroin.

There’s nothing in the world like it my man. Most people are out here shooting .1s at a time and paying $120-160/g thinking that’s good shit and I’m just like “Jesus Christ you have no idea how garbage that shit is”

Even the white synthetic fentadope that’s on the street usually people gotta do a quarter bag at least. Which I guess I best because if it were too strong it would be even more dangerous but still I hate that new “China white” which is an insult to the real China white that used to be around. As far as I know, pharmaceutical grade heroin should be slightly off white, but even adding 5% impurity or so can change the color a lot so color isn’t always a good indicator of purity as I’m sure you know anyway
Nope, pure diamorphine is very much very white.

I'm relieved that you tested it. Did you mix it up properly when you tested it? Because from what I've been told, due to the dealers not always mixing the fentanyl in properly the tests can be pretty unreliable, so you really want to be testing it a couple of times, after mixing it up well.

I find it astounding that the dealer would make it sound like he is selling fentanyl when he (maybe) is just selling regular old heroin (possibly, like other posters have said it could be other RC that fent tests don't pick up) because everyone I've spoken to who uses currently in the United states would give an arm and a leg for *actual* heroin, not the cut fentanyl crap.
Yeah i crushed the rocks and mixed it thoroughly. Tested multiple times. Definetly h. I'm from australia and fent laced h doesn't seem very common like in the US and RC opiods seem pretty rare though I did cop a batch of some rc that was sold as 94% pure h. Very potent and almost felt same as real h but when snorted the onset and duration was way off.

Back in the day before the fentanyl craze, REAL China white was usually the purest heroin out there. Pharmaceutical grade heroin is off white, sometimes looking more white than off-… but those days are long over. Rarely can you find true China white that is the color it should be that truly doesn’t have fent or other synthetic substances in it (which are usually just other analogues of fent). Sure, this new synthetic stuff is strong, but it lasts about an hour, maybe two if you’re lucky. Not to mention it commonly has hit spots and is just even more dangerous in general with fent, fent analogues, and the new etazene stuff. It has zero legs whatsoever compared to real H, which now is almost always tan, light brown, or grey. Usually I had always found that the greyish stuff with the strong scent of vinegar is the best.

Recently a batch of tannish-grey, non-synthetic from a particular source was EC tested at 89% pure H with no traces of fent whatsoever, which is fantastic if you ask me. A second source wasn't far behind at 86%. Even though the white synthetic is stronger, usually you get more bang for your buck with the real deal H because it was often cheaper in my experience and lasted 2-3 times as long at least. Personally I liked the feel of it much better when I did it in the past anyway. I just don’t get the hype or appeal at all around this white, synthetic fenta-dope. But to each his own I suppose.

Edit: it should also be noted that fentanyl test strips are notoriously inaccurate, particularly when testing for fentanyl analogues, rep finally carfentanil. Test your product multiple times, and mix it up well after you receive it to ensure you are working to eliminate hotspots and increasing the likelihood of your test being accurate, because counting on a fentanyl dealer to mix it up effectively so that you’re safe is probably not the smartest idea
It

Those days are long gone around here there seems to be no H around here period!
Its so sad that every time I hook up I pray its gonna be decent an of course another let down.

Synthetic heroin
that’s an oxymoron

like everyone who said the dealer was teeing up a snoot full of fentanyl for you
that’s what was going on there
or tranq or carfential sp?

heroin is so good because it’s of the earth
Mother Natures gift

I think we should all go back to chewing on coca leaves and smoking opium
the less processed the drugs are the better

I want my drugs as clean and organic as my vegetables

no purple pink green fentanyl
and cocaine that smells like if I run out of gas it could start my car
I couldn't agree more.
Mother nature always knows best
If we stuck to plants the world would be a different place.
It seems when man attempts to "copy/improve upon" nature they end up making dangerous poisonous substances.

Herion already isn't directly derived from the opium poppy. It is in fact semi-synthetic. You have to further chemically process morphine to get it. So I don't know what the couple comments are on about that seem to suggest it's this pure natural drug

In europe where i live it has begun popping up more and more of this stuff that they call synthetic white heroin and over here it usually contains various forms of nitazen, like metonitazen. Potent as fuck but feels alot nicer than fent although it seriously fucks your tolerance severely as i understand, have’nt tried it but i know some people who has. It gets you crazy dependent and the WD is out of this world they say. I obviously dont know if thats what’s in your stuff but either way u should be really careful. GOD DAMN cant somebody just wipe these things like nitazens and fent of the face of the earth and let us have some nice good ol’ fuckin heroin without having to be scared of dying every fucking time you wanna feel a bit good 😂

Right? Its even in the damn coke and meth cause the morons don't know (or care) about cross contamination