• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

White Widow

Misterbishi

Bluelighter
Is White Widow laced with somthing? or is it just a really potent breed of cannabis? Can somone tell me some info pls? or a link to a good site would b nice. THNX
smile.gif

------------------
http://xtc-web.s5.com

Not laced
Try Here
Most of the seed companies have a write up on it as well.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

White Widow is just a strain of cannabis with white resin glands...Ignorant people tend to think if weed gets you REALLY fucked up and is white it must be laced with something...they do not recognize the fact that their is a such thing as good bud...

I had one hitter of that shit and i was on the brink of halucinating. My friend had to PEEL it off his bag! the stuff was so sticky =)
------------------
"...we all know I am a cock sucking asshole who should have a belt sander taken to my nuts..." PhreeX

hehe, I've never had WW but I've heard so much about it
smile.gif
right now I have this pretty good KB called "Alaskan Thunderfuck" I think anybody heard of it? I have some morrocan hash too
smile.gif

that alaskan thunderfuck is amazing...we have alot of white widow up here too...you guys ever hear of purple koosh?...I want to try it...

lol, i like it too
smile.gif
a one hitter of that stuff w/ some of that hash on it will or two will make you not wanna move
i could scan pics if ya'll want, hehe

WW is superior to purple kush. at least that is from my experience with both of them.
smile.gif

a friend of a friend has got 4 white widow plants growing at the moment.....they are only about 3 or 4 weeks old but already they are starting to smell damn good.
As far as the actual product goes...I found white widdow is very potent, a little too potent for me - it knocked me flat on my arse.

One of the biggest regrets in my life is that 2 years ago i was offered some WW from a legit source, and since i thought the exorberant price was unreasonable, i didnt buy any...what a naieve fool i was...

Yeah, white widow is for real. It's widely available in Amsterdam shops. And it boots ass.

yeah, like a year ago my friend had a hookup for WW at $80 1/4 which isn't bad but at the time I was like "$80 for a quarter bag? fuck that!"
hehe, now i know better