• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Who has experience with etizolam, powder or pills?

Yeah then unfortunately the syringe you have isn’t very accurate or helpful for you. See if you can go to your local pharmacy and get a 1 CC or 1 mL syringe, those have 10 .1 units which would be much more accurate.

Thankfully as long as you’re not mixing other opiates, downers or alcohol with your Etizolam overdose is thankfully unlikely. However even at 2+ mg with no tolerance you could black out of have amnesia.

Like I said, if you don’t want to risk it get a smaller syringe, otherwise I would suck up less than half of the first 1 on the syringe, which would be around 2 mg dosage or a little less.
Thank you, I currently take 1.0mg Klonopin for anxiety and 12.5 mg of ambiem to sleep,which I usually have to chase down with 2 doxylamines that equal 50mg to knock me out as I suffer from not sleeping.

Do you know if 1.0mg Etizolam is stronger than 1.0mg klonopin? plus I take 450mg of valerian twice a day.

I haven’t started taking it yet, the calming effects don’t last as long?

I found the calming effects closer to lorazepam in length. Clonazepam i can only take twice a day but etizolam i take 3 times a day so not overly shorter duration. I actually find etizolam work faster. All i can get in Canada from Canada (which I feel safer with) is the powder and I have accidentally blacked myself out. Very hard eyeing 1mg.
I wish it was prescribed because for me it works better

@OpiateKiller would you or anyone know if Etizolam liquid form needs to be refrigerated or can it be kept a room temperature?

I don't know if it does. I had a bottle i didn't refrigerate but it was in the cool months and it was used quickly.
1mg etizolam is about the same as .5 clonazepam for me but everyone reacts differently. Try 1mg first

I don't know if it does. I had a bottle i didn't refrigerate but it was in the cool months and it was used quickly.
1mg etizolam is about the same as .5 clonazepam for me but everyone reacts differently. Try 1mg first
Thank you Kara Kava, I appreciate your help.

Yeah I've tried etizolam I found it quite comparable to every other short lasting benzo. I'm honestly surprised people can tell the difference.

Telling the difference between them is hard.

But they do all have their own character. Etizolam scores better ime as Alprazolam, at equivalent dosages. Temazepam at the same time is way more euphoric as the rest of the bunch.

Lorazepam is nice to when you get a lot of it, 14 mg. Coupled with 9 mg Midazolam IV and 10 mg rectal Diazepam. This was in a hospital setting.

I took my 3ml vial yesterday in hour intervals the whole vial and it literally knocked me out.

I took my 3ml vial yesterday in hour intervals the whole vial and it literally knocked me out.

Yep. That’s why I don’t use benzos anymore. I take them until I black our almost 90% of the time. I lost my last job because of this reason.

The answer to this question would be, you need to either have trust in your supplier and/or acquire your own lab analysis of the substance to really know how to approach it in the most safe and sound manner.

There are reliable and responsible vendors out there who sell these drugs in accurate, single-dose units like pills and blotters. These are the safe way to go. It probably sounds stupid, but for a lot of us, myself probably included, our level of mathematical skill is such that making our own suspensions or what you is not safe. You can be safe and responsible all you want, but if you have a tendency to fuck up basic math, you've got nothing.

I really recommend buying the single-dose forms of these drugs if you have any doubt at all as to how you can handle the powder. This stuff is highly potent and a lot of us would seriously fuck up baking a cake if we had to do such a thing.

This is part of why the Fentanyl epidemic has become so fucked up. We have folks cutting Elephant-euthanizing drugs who don't even have a high school diploma. They don't want to kill all of their customers, but despite their literal best efforts, they keep fucking up.

OpiateKillet would you know about gabapentin? How much you need to get high? I have two 300mg capsules and don’t want to overdose.

Last edited:
Wow you took 15 doses, 1 mg is a dose, at once and knocked yourself out. No wonder, be glad it was a benzo and not a barbiturate. The latter are deathly just over the max effective dose.

Be a bit more carefull next time.

Wow you took 15 doses, 1 mg is a dose, at once and knocked yourself out. No wonder, be glad it was a benzo and not a barbiturate. The latter are deathly just over the max effective dose.

Be a bit more carefull next time.
Will doxylamine increase the effects of Etizolam? Would you know emkee?

How much Etizolam to get a good buzz? so far I took 8mg and am feeling a mild buzz. Can I take another 8mg on top of the other 8mg I took already?

Can't anyone help me out, trying to get a buzz, so far I took 12 mg of Etizolam and the buzz is very slight, any thing I can do to increase the euphoria to potentiate it?

Seems like no one wants to help out, I know antihistamines increase the high. Just looking to have a good night.