• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Who has experience with etizolam, powder or pills?

Why is Etizolam banned in the US and some other countries? Just wondering if anyone knows?
It's not banned in the U.S., only at the State level i.e. Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana etc.

They ban it because it's an extremely effective sedative and anxiolytic. It's an inherently safe drug, I've eaten large unmeasured doses of powder when cleaning up after making liquid solutions. I think the only reason it isn't a pharmaceutical in the U.S. is because it was invented in Japan, ergo no company here can charge $100/dose (no patent), ergo no one sees value in it at the business end. It's a legit pharmaceutical in Japan and India.

Can't anyone help me out, trying to get a buzz, so far I took 12 mg of Etizolam and the buzz is very slight, any thing I can do to increase the euphoria to potentiate it?
If you took 12mg and felt little effect, you're either an extreme benzo addict, or it's not actually 12mg. 3mg should be enough to knock out a benzo-naive user...

If you took 12mg and felt little effect, you're either an extreme benzo addict, or it's not actually 12mg. 3mg should be enough to knock out a benzo-naive user...
It hit me I guess I thought it should’ve hit me quicker, I had amnesia the next day.

It's not banned in the U.S., only at the State level i.e. Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana etc.

They ban it because it's an extremely effective sedative and anxiolytic. It's an inherently safe drug, I've eaten large unmeasured doses of powder when cleaning up after making liquid solutions. I think the only reason it isn't a pharmaceutical in the U.S. is because it was invented in Japan, ergo no company here can charge $100/dose (no patent), ergo no one sees value in it at the business end. It's a legit pharmaceutical in Japan and India.
And Italy I read.

Will doxylamine increase the effects of Etizolam? Would you know emkee?
Anti Histamine are not OTC over here, at least not the sedating ones.

So my experience is limited to Mirtazepine, which is at least not anti-cholinergic, I believe. No deleria, but I assume it would add to the sedation but take away the relaxing side of it. The more recreative effect of Etizolam.

Does anyone here know if the diabetic medication Januvia interacts with Etizolam? I tried looking online but couldn’t find anything, maybe because Etizolam isn’t available here in the US?

Appreciate any help.

I just took 9mg of Etizolam is that safe? Just want to relax and kick back.

I would think so but i have a high tolerance. I don't think you will die but blacking out and embarrassing yourself is guaranteed if you add alcohol (not a suggestion btw).
Don't forget you took some and take more
Enjoy your nap

I would think so but i have a high tolerance. I don't think you will die but blacking out and embarrassing yourself is guaranteed if you add alcohol (not a suggestion btw).
Don't forget you took some and take more
Enjoy your nap
I had a nice one, Etizolam is not that strong as klonopin .

I had a nice one, Etizolam is not that strong as klonopin .
Its about half as strong mg for mg iirc. Maybe even quarter.
Actually i think a 2mg klonopin/xanax is the same as 4mg etiz.
1mg etiz is the same strength as 10mg diaz right?
40mg diaz is same as 2mg xanax/klonopin
👍

I used to take 10mg etizolam at a time when i had verrrry high tolerance/dependence. I was on 40-50mg a day at one point (a whole box of etizest a day/a strip of 10 for breakfast, morning break(sometimes), lunch, dinner, before bed - my memory from those days is almost non existent, especially any details - not recommended, its no life)

Its about half as strong mg for mg iirc. Maybe even quarter.
Actually i think a 2mg klonopin/xanax is the same as 4mg etiz.
1mg etiz is the same strength as 10mg diaz right?
40mg diaz is same as 2mg xanax/klonopin
👍

I used to take 10mg etizolam at a time when i had verrrry high tolerance/dependence. I was on 40-50mg a day at one point (a whole box of etizest a day/a strip of 10 for breakfast, morning break(sometimes), lunch, dinner, before bed - my memory from those days is almost non existent, especially any details - not recommended, its no life)
Also just took some seroquel 50mg to add to the euphoria. Along with 2mg of klonopin.

1ml contains 5mg. Pretty simple ^

Just take half a ml it should be easy enough to measure

Etizolam is a thienodiazepine with unique properties that make it useful for long term anxiety relief; it is about as potent as Lorazepam, maybe a little less

It is EXTREMELY HARD to OD on Benzodiazepines by THEMSELVES; however mixed with opioids or other downers it becomes exponentially easier

Good 😊 Luck

Hey everyone

I'm a new one on etziolam

Is it strong ?

Powder or pill ? which one works better ?
Yes I have a lot of experience with this drug. I have gotten 1000 Pharma grade Etizolam from India and liquid
Etizolam from US research company.
After taking it many times this is my conclusion.
I was prescribed Xanax for 16 years at as high a dose as 10 mgs a day. To me, and others I know, Etizolam is about exactly or very, very close to what you would expect from Xanax. Right down to the half life, both have the exact same half life as xanax, short acting. It is also interchangeable at same does with Xanax, something that it difficult with drugs available in US. Kolonopin is as strong as xanax, imo is a better drug than xanax because it is effectivrve far longer.
However, drugs like Valium, lorazapam, it is very difficult to find the dose effective to exactly replace dose of aprazoam. The equivalency chatss are useless except kipin is 1 to 1.
As for which is stronger I don't know, I would rather the Pharma from India which I got 1000 tabs for $225. Takes 4 to 6 weeks but a reasear company will charge you more for 300 ml than you can get what = to 1000 ml in India.
Etizolam to me is just the same as xanax.

I buy etizolam powder by the gram domestically as well as pre made PG solutions. my vendor also sells 1 mg blotter though ive never ordered them as they are just way to over priced compared to the powder. even the solution is expensive compared to the powder, but I like it because I can buy a 60 ml bottle of 1 mg/ml solution in PG then dissolve my own powdered etizolam into it to make myself solutions of 5 mg per ml or whatever I desire.

in canada its really nice, my vendor always ships the same day as long as the payment is in by the end of the business day and it takes 2-3 days to get to my mailbox.
I personally find it on par with xanax, just half as strong by weight. alot of people think its crap, but for me its one of my favourite benzos. this also probably has to do with the fact that I can buy 1000 mg of it for the same price it would cost me for like 100 of the 2 mg lorazepam tablets or 1 mg xanax/clonazepam sourced from the street. and it equals out too having 500 2 mg etizolam tabs ( i make my own 2 mg sweet tarts by making a 20 mg/ml solution in alcohol and dispersing 0.1 ml with a micro pipette onto a sweet tart candy and allowing the alcohol to evaporate over night) so its way more economical for me.

The only downside is, I realized how euphoric vaporizing it is. and I quickly got my tolerance very high and had to get it back in check. I was probably vaping like 20 mg in one hit. I then kind of tapered and ended up on a regimen of 4 mg of etizolam upon waking, 2 mg in the afternoon and 4 mg before bed. so a 10 mg a day habit...... This drug im sure has caused a lot of people to become dependent on benzos, its so easily available and many people i think view it as a benign xanax substitute when in fact its a diazepine with 10x the potency of diazepam just like lorazepam and should be respected as such

I buy etizolam powder by the gram domestically as well as pre made PG solutions. my vendor also sells 1 mg blotter though ive never ordered them as they are just way to over priced compared to the powder. even the solution is expensive compared to the powder, but I like it because I can buy a 60 ml bottle of 1 mg/ml solution in PG then dissolve my own powdered etizolam into it to make myself solutions of 5 mg per ml or whatever I desire.

in canada its really nice, my vendor always ships the same day as long as the payment is in by the end of the business day and it takes 2-3 days to get to my mailbox.
I personally find it on par with xanax, just half as strong by weight. alot of people think its crap, but for me its one of my favourite benzos. this also probably has to do with the fact that I can buy 1000 mg of it for the same price it would cost me for like 100 of the 2 mg lorazepam tablets or 1 mg xanax/clonazepam sourced from the street. and it equals out too having 500 2 mg etizolam tabs ( i make my own 2 mg sweet tarts by making a 20 mg/ml solution in alcohol and dispersing 0.1 ml with a micro pipette onto a sweet tart candy and allowing the alcohol to evaporate over night) so its way more economical for me.

The only downside is, I realized how euphoric vaporizing it is. and I quickly got my tolerance very high and had to get it back in check. I was probably vaping like 20 mg in one hit. I then kind of tapered and ended up on a regimen of 4 mg of etizolam upon waking, 2 mg in the afternoon and 4 mg before bed. so a 10 mg a day habit...... This drug im sure has caused a lot of people to become dependent on benzos, its so easily available and many people i think view it as a benign xanax substitute when in fact its a diazepine with 10x the potency of diazepam just like lorazepam and should be respected as such
If you are using Etizolam regularly, you are in the exact same situation as someone using Xanax regularly. If you abruptly discontinue in about 36 hours you are going to want to or feel like you are about to die. You can also suffer a seizure which could kill you(I thought that was so unlikely it was almost a myth. It's not.I personally know, for 20 years, someone who had a seizure because of Xanax withdrawal and never came out of it. At 46.) Or worse than death you can survive but brain damaged. Benzo withdrawal is no joke, I have been through withdrawal from about everything and nothinh is as bad as benzo withdrawal.

^Im quite familiar with benzo withdrawal. Ive actually had 2 successful tapers and one traumatizing cold turkey detox..... Im currently in a place that isn't quite a detox or treatment centre nor a mental hospital. Its a 30 day program which helps people like me get therapy and treatment. I came here due to benzodiazepine dependence. I rotated mostly through etizolam,clonazepam, and lorazepam depending on the week or time of month as to what was available to me. In this program they have me currently stabalized on clonazepam. I am no down to 4.5 mg per day. I was at 5 mg but dropped 0.5...... i replaced my morning 4 mg, afternoon 2 mg and bedtime 4 mg etizolam schedule with a 2 mg, 1 mg, and 1.5 mg schedule of clonazepam. I feel perfectly normal. though due to a new wave of covid here in Canada and my area in particular, it looks as though i wont be getting into a long term in patient facility for benzo detox as i had initially hoped.

So I had no choice but to order 250 mg of emergency etizolam to my address in the event that im discharged without a follow up prescription (thats typically the case here, they only prescribe while you are in house) and if I cant find my family doctor in time to write me a clonazepam Rx Id be totally screwed and facing severe withdrawal. the 250 mg of etizolam i really hope isnt needed, but im just not going to go through benzo withdrawal cold turkey and risking a seizure especially with clonazepams anti seizure properties being quite strong. Im going to try and get away with the lowest dose of etizolam as I can, Im hoping I can get away with 6 mg per day I really do