• Current Events, Politics
    & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: Deru | mal3volent | birdup
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Covid-19 Who has gotten the covid-19 vaccination? (At least the first-dose if not the one-shot option)

Have you been vaccinated agains covid-19?

• Fully-Vaxxed

• Partially-Vaxxed

• Does not apply I am not going to be taken out by the deepstate

• Do you wish to be vaciccinated against covid-19 yet have not or cannot?

• Not sure I’m going to get vaccinated yet

Results are only viewable after voting.

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
well now they mandating booster shots if you dont get it you wont even be allowed to buy food lol.

that would be troubling if it were true. but it's not. so it's not.

maybe you should talk to this guy about not spreading divisive misinformation:

i will spread the truth to every human on this planet till we all unite

alasdair

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
sure thing. dude, we all may be worm food by 2030 booster or not :)

you're posting a lot of stuff that is untrue and making predictions which are not coming true.

you seem incredibly angry - moreso than usual - and i think it's incredibly unhealthy. it also flies in the face of the content and tone of your posts in other forums, for example, pd, where you talk about light and love a lot. your posts here and there could be written by two completely people which is a little concerning.

you've been talking about uniting people. do you feel that your current contribution in this forum is doing anything to unite people?

alasdair

Last edited:

-=SS=-

Bluelighter
I agree with you pretty thoroughly except I do actually believe there is a virus except I don't consider it as a virus it's pure technology in my mind very advanced stuff

I'm 100% convinced there is no virus at all. The science itself, virology, is completely wrong.

It comes down to misinterpretation of data. Viral particles are so small we can't see or work with them in vivo. We can only work with them using static electron microscopy and indirect methods of manipulation, and most crucially the entire paradigm rests upon what is known as 'cell cultures'. No virus has ever been isolated directly from human, animal, plant, or fluid.. it always comes out of a cell culture medium and it is within that methodology that the delusion arises.

I highly recommend people read "Virus Mania" by T. Engelbrecht. It lays out so much of the picture, including the corruption with the pharmaceutical industry and medical establishment. There's also some videos from one of the co-authors that covers many of the relevant points: https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I'm 100% convinced there is no virus at all. The science itself, virology, is completely wrong.

It comes down to misinterpretation of data. Viral particles are so small we can't see or work with them in vivo. We can only work with them using static electron microscopy and indirect methods of manipulation, and most crucially the entire paradigm rests upon what is known as 'cell cultures'. No virus has ever been isolated directly from human, animal, plant, or fluid.. it always comes out of a cell culture medium and it is within that methodology that the delusion arises.

I highly recommend people read "Virus Mania" by T. Engelbrecht. It lays out so much of the picture, including the corruption with the pharmaceutical industry and medical establishment. There's also some videos from one of the co-authors that covers many of the relevant points: https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c
Thanks I live near you actually Bedford I'm sure you know of it really not too far nice always to see other members are not billions of miles away anyway.

-=SS=-

Bluelighter
The COVID-19 Fraud & War On Humanity (Part 1)

This is a recent video from Sam Bailey, one of the co-authors of Virus Mania. She outlines, as she has done in other more in depth videos on the channel, WHY the 'viral isolation' of the SARS-NCOV-2 virus is a complete fraud. It even touches on a bit of the history of viral theory, which if you're interested in I'd recommend looking to Stefan Lanka for further perspective as he does a great job of dismantling why and how the science went so wrong.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I think it just came to me call it the name of the game.

They are literally trying to make their poison impossible to refuse is the plain fact here words can beat around the bush all day and we can dress this up in typical theatre and pantomime and show forever.

But those will remain the facts. It's just so plain as day. Let's just save the remaining 24 trillion for PR until 2030 and invest it in solar powered energy or something.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I might have mistaken the ultimate bottom line but to me it appeared that when all things have been said and done a plan will be for it to ultimately come down to a simple decision to be boosted or.. you "will" die under ventillation.

That seems to be the potential deal on the table which when you think about it could be so easy to arrange as well given a little support some funding and a few laws passing. The necessary infrastructure the moral ethos justifying such measures.

I don't like that deal myself I think it's very unhealthy and sinister but I appreciate they have reasons we cannot see pressing these agendas.

-=SS=-

Bluelighter
I will take medical advice from Bill Gates sure...I am not anti-vax but they didn't win me over here based on their facts

Fuck me. Corporate America really knows how to produce the lamest attempts at mockery and propaganda.

ace ventura GIF

chinup

Sr. Moderator: EADD, H&R
Staff member
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1161/CIR.0000000000001051

note 'the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used.' i am really surprised they were this polite tbh. the author is a known peddler of pseudoscience and i have no idea how he got published in this journal.

it'll likely be retracted shorlly.

i don't do cardiology but i know for a fact that one of their markers IL-16, while it may work as a guide combined with others, is literally just a marker for inflammation. it gets upregulated for a vast multitude of reasons.