• Current Events, Politics
    & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: Deru | mal3volent | birdup
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Covid-19 Who has gotten the covid-19 vaccination? (At least the first-dose if not the one-shot option)

Have you been vaccinated agains covid-19?

• Fully-Vaxxed

• Partially-Vaxxed

• Does not apply I am not going to be taken out by the deepstate

• Do you wish to be vaciccinated against covid-19 yet have not or cannot?

• Not sure I’m going to get vaccinated yet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter

they're working so well that the 5 most vaxxed states are on fire right now

Vermont's on FIRE

do you remember that article? how free Vermont was living because they were so vaccinated?

that's why people hate CNN

-=SS=-

Bluelighter
oh yes 295 cases is on fire. we have 40k a day over here.
Let me guess, you think a 'case', which is nothing more than a positive test result, is significant.

Do you have any idea how many children have been testing random shit and getting false positives to deliberately get them and their classes out of school lol. If children can fuck the test up that tells you all you need to know about its legitimacy. Cases mean the square root of fuck all. It's the backbone of this entire fraud.

chinup

Sr. Moderator: EADD, H&R
Staff member
Do you have any idea how many children have been testing random shit and getting false positives to deliberately get them and their classes out of school lol. If children can fuck the test up that tells you all you need to know about its legitimacy. Cases mean the square root of fuck all. It's the backbone of this entire fraud.
citation?

i hope you don't get a case of a disease you actually believe in cos then you'll realise it is actually pretty meaningful.

-=SS=-

Bluelighter
i hope you don't get a case of a disease you actually believe in cos then you'll realise it is actually pretty meaningful.

Haven't worn a mask, unjuiced, don't obsessively clean my hands or avoid people. Associated with people who associate in environments with known cases. And yet.. here I am.

It. Is. Total. Bullshit.

chinup

Staff member
Haven't worn a mask, unjuiced, don't obsessively clean my hands or avoid people. Associated with people who associate in environments with known cases. And yet.. here I am.

It. Is. Total. Bullshit.
so you have knowingly and proudly allowed yourself to become a vector for disease, that, if infected, you may have transmitted asymptomatically to vulnerable people who then are suffering long term consequences or maybe even died.

and by 'case' i was referring to any disease (well 'a disease you actually believe in'). case numbers for glioblastoma multiforme are pretty low but every single instance of that is meaningful, like every case of every disease, for those affected.

what is it that you think has killed 5.18 m people worldwide then?

what are we viewing when we image covid virions?

how are the proteins detected by the various diagnostic tests produced? why are they found predominantly in people symptomatic for COVID19?

what's really sad, is i think that everyone at this point at least knows of someone who died of covid. i know of several but didn't know them personally- i know significant people in their lives though. and if you truly believe what you type you must be behaving with unbelievable callousness in real life. it must be really hurting you socially. on the up side then you'll interact with fewer people so your brazen refusal to take basic safety measures that really require no effort won't be so damaging to society as a whole.

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
It's really not bullshit it just doesn't get everybody we don't know how this works we have absolutely no idea ourselves Bill Gates fucking those I bet you money.

But no way has that fucker actually had this shit because they simply wouldn't allow it they decide on a level it's probably left to kind of run a mock pretty haphazardly but then can be more finely tuned or tuned out a particular locations or bodies is how I consider this technology to be working.

But just because one man can say they have been exposed to all others and not felt support experienced or suspected a single trace of it that is not evidence to say that Covid is not real and does not exist in some format and is not very debilitating and health crippling but I am not supporting the agenda or the vaccination or the lockdowns or any of it because we just are not focusing on the real problem in diagnosing it for what it is and actually no real solutions are being sought by the people who are perpetrating this sick act.

chinup

Staff member
Duh

that's your whole country - you're trying to compare it to a small state that isn't very populated

you don't know
i do know and took that into account.

try again. instead of assuming you've mentally normalised for population, do the calculations yourself. which is bigger, as a proportion of population?

one is nearly double the other, and its not the one that fits your narrative.

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter

but 16,000 parents should run and get their kids "vaccinated" asap in Vermont

chinup

Staff member
gotta say i really enjoy the schadenfreude- every single source supposedly supporting the narratives of people with certain agendas confirms the complete opposite. often within two paragraphs of opening the article.

i don't like people assuming that our users are too stupid to at least read beyond a headline though. oh shit, i think i just worked something out about the type of people who post this sort of thing......

chinup

Staff member
you could stop making it so easy by posting things that actually provide evidence for your claims? you usually don't even have to read the whole article.

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
it is on FIRE

more cases now than ever before

and they're ultra-vaxxed

so there ya go, chinny

chinup

Staff member
61 cases per 100k is not on fire by any reasonable definition of the very vague term 'on fire.' we have 433.8 per 100k.

and as per the article i posted yesterday, the majority of those cases are unvaxxed. so it looks like the vaccines are working, regardless of your desperate attempts to spin this as a failure of the vaccination program.

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
61 cases per 100k is not on fire by any reasonable definition of the very vague term 'on fire.' we have 433.8 per 100k.

Oh ok

so you're telling me that your country is on FIRE too even tho you're about 80% vaxxed

gotcha

chinup

Staff member
well a) we are about 70% vaxxed, do please at least try b) compare our current death and hospitalisation rate to that of january, when case rates were similar. explain that difference to me please. the vaccines are saving countless lives. remember they were never advertised to prevent illness, but to reduce hospitalisation and death. and we are observing exactly that.

so why do you keep bringing up vaccines?