• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Who's your top five?? (Merged)

I adore Jon Stewart. But until seeing him on your list, I'd never thought of him, you know, like that. But yeah, I could definitely see it.
Oh yeah man...I think about him *like that* every night. Hehe...I did kinda think twice about putting him on there, but I like my sex to have character....if a man can make me laugh AND orgasm within 10 minutes of each other, well that just rocks.

HRmmm...

1.) Joshua Hartnett
2.) Orlando Bloom
3.) Johnny Depp
4.) Robert Plant
5.) Lead singer of Trapt

Lauren Graham
Halle Berry
Bridget Moynahan
Natalie Portman
Jessica Alba

oh wait, can i have six, i need to add Morgan Webb!

I would like to sleep with the entire cast of the Godfather Trilogy, NOT including the crew and director and the ugly fat old dudes.

DigitalDuality said:
Britney Spears
Halle Berry..
Angelina Jolie
Janet Jackson (well.. what she looked like during that whole self title cd era)
Dita Von Tesse

runner up... Shakira

It is about TIME someone else said Halle Berry besides me! Good lord people, have none of you ever looked at her!? Britney Spears though DD? Yuck.

Oh yeah, DD, you were #5 on my list, i just didnt want to say anything! I guess the cat is out of the bag now! hehe 8o

dudes:
1. ewan mcgregor
2. edward norton
3. jim caviezel
4. billy boyd
5. owen wilson

chicks:
1. rachel weisz
2. lucy liu
3. angelina jolie
4. julia stiles
5. cameron diaz

m-m-mmm...

SoHiAllTheTime said:
It is about TIME someone else said Halle Berry besides me! Good lord people, have none of you ever looked at her!?

Ive never been that big a fan of Halle Berry but i saw this months GQ w/ her on the cover and im like dayum!!!!

HAlle looks 1000x better w/ long hair

She looks good with any type of hair. In fact, she is the only woman i know of that i think is hot with short hair, thats just how hot she is, IMO. I swear, i would grovel at her feet and worship the ground she walked on if i could. She is just so freaking HOT! Has anyone else noticed that black women have become a million times more hot over the past 10 years or so? Wonder why? Either way, it makes me a very happy man. ;)

I think Halle looks cute w/ short hair not hott....

She looks much more sensuaous, feminine and sexy w/ long hair......

But regardless of hair she def does have an amazing body.....

revised:

Whoever the chick is in Matrix reloaded/revolutions who is the French Guy's girlfriend/ GODDAMN!
Jennifer Connelly
Jamie Lee Presley
Jessica Simpson
Naomi Watts

Last edited:
QUESTION: DOESNT ANYBODY LIKE BEYONCE KNOWLES? i think shes the hottest among the black artists toooday.

"Whoever the chick is in Matrix reloaded/revolutions who is the French Guy's girlfriend/ GODDAMN!"

Monica Bellucci

hell ya!

crystalcallas said:
QUESTION: DOESNT ANYBODY LIKE BEYONCE KNOWLES? i think shes the hottest among the black artists toooday.

YEs i def do!!!

She is so unbelivably hott in the "Me, Myself and I" video

this is a goody!
#1 angelina Jolie
#2 Drew Barrymore
#3 Colin Farrell
#4 Olsen twins (at the same time)
#5 Jessica Alba
#6 Jake Gyllenhall (donni Darko)
#7 Tash from home and away
#8 Kirsten Dunst
sorry im greedy.....DEAL with IT!

1.Johnny Depp
2.Jake Gyllenhaal
3.Bam Margera (oww owwwwwwww!)
4.Ewan McGregor
5.Jon Stewart

runner up is Guiseppe Andrews...(Lex from detroit rock city....hes dreamy)