• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why do girls like to get played ? Merged.

girls are idiots

It’s amazing that assholes can get girls. Actually, now that I think of it, it’s not that amazing. They are assholes at heart, but to meet girls they lavish their undying love. IT’S A CHARADE. They act nice, friendly, and they listen… until they get into what they’re after. Their prey thinks they are in love with them, however when they realize what assholes their predators really are, they pretend like the asshole is really nice inside. The girl tries to change the asshole into a nice guy, but assholes will always be assholes.

She gets upset and goes to the nice guy to complain about the asshole. But she claims to love the asshole… now this is where the theory begins. She doesn’t want to look like she is easy so she wont dump the asshole right away, instead she will stay with the asshole.

Girls are idiots. They don’t realize that the nice guy has been there all along. He never had to pretend to be a good guy to get girls because he is naturally like that. However, girls don’t see it for some reason or another. They look at the nice guy as a friend, a trusted companion to whom they can tell their sad story to about their asshole boyfriend. But the nice guy isn’t THAT naïve. He was trying to score with the girl he listens to all along. The problem is that since he is a nice guy he keeps listening. Since girls get attached to things that pay attention to them, they think of the nice guy as a friend. A FRIEND. They don’t say, “Oh he’s hot” or “I want to have his children” about the nice guy, they just want the emotional support.

When they get the emotional support from the nice guy, they don’t need it from the asshole. The nice guy gets the shit end of the stick while the asshole gets all the action. I am starting to wonder if being a nice guy is really the route to take to get action… I have been down this path for all of my post-pubescent life and it has gotten me NOWHERE… at least not in the women department. Perhaps another reason why girls fall for the asshole is because assholes ignore the girl they are with. The women wonder, “Why isn’t he paying attention to me?” so they explore why.

They poke and prod and get closer to the asshole. They start to get easier with each attempt to get closer. The asshole finally says, “I’ve let this beauty dangle long enough, time to boat this bass”. It is then he puts on his charade and the girl feels like she has won him… even thought all she has won is an asshole. Once you have gone down the path as a nice guy or a “listener” you can’t turn back. The girl will always go after the assholes because there are always nice guys there to listen. Once you realize that you are a “listener” you cant do anything about it… just pack up and close shop. There is no way you will get into her pants… ever. There is and never will be a situation where the nice guy will get the girl he has a crush on. It just doesn’t work like that. The girl wont “come to her senses” and realize what an asshole her boyfriend is like in the movies… instead she will just go after another asshole, and unless you stop being a nice guy, she will never go after you.

Women complain that there are no nice guys in the world. Right. They are obviously not looking hard enough because there are nice guys EVERYWHERE!!!! Girls aren’t looking for nice guys… they say they are but they’re not. They are looking for the perfect asshole, but there is NO SUCH THING as the perfect asshole. All in all, the nice guy gets the shaft.

To all the girls out there with boyfriends that don’t treat you with respect, that don’t listen to you, and that don’t care about you I say this; look next to you. The guy that has been standing next to you the whole time is the guy you have been looking for. He is what you want your asshole to be like. He knows more about you than you know about yourself… because he has listened to it all.

-Loon

I am a woman and respectfully disagree. The Nice Guy and Asshole conundrum has been done to death.

The nice guy you are talking about listens, he doesn't speak. He comforts, but he was not the one to make her cry or squeal with joy. He emotionally supports and doesn't ask anything in return... so he doesn't get it. He stands next to the girl, not in front of her, so she never sees him. Instead of making her see him, he hopes she'll turn around.

This nice guy you are talking about, waits and waits and waits and waits. He reacts. He never ACTS.

Tell me, what does a nice girl want with a boy who doesn't actively do anything?

Re: girls are idiots

LoonEDnB said:

...Girls are idiots. They don’t realize that the nice guy has been there all along. He never had to pretend to be a good guy to get girls because he is naturally like that. However, girls don’t see it for some reason or another. They look at the nice guy as a friend, a trusted companion to whom they can tell their sad story to about their asshole boyfriend. But the nice guy isn’t THAT naïve. He was trying to score with the girl he listens to all along. The problem is that since he is a nice guy he keeps listening. Since girls get attached to things that pay attention to them, they think of the nice guy as a friend. A FRIEND. They don’t say, “Oh he’s hot” or “I want to have his children” about the nice guy, they just want the emotional support.

I ask you.. is he really such a nice guy if he is pretending to be her friend but wants to 'score all along'. Maybe he's just a coward that doesn't have the balls to tell the girl what he really wants - So he'll sit and listen to her complain about her boyfriend all day long because that's as close as he can get. All the time he is thinking 'girls are idiots'

Originally posted by LoonEDnB They are assholes at heart, but to meet girls they lavish their undying love. IT’S A CHARADE. They act nice, friendly, and they listen… until they get into what they’re after.

LoonEDnB said:
It’s amazing that assholes can get girls. Actually, now that I think of it, it’s not that amazing. They are assholes at heart, but to meet girls they lavish their undying love. IT’S A CHARADE. They act nice, friendly, and they listen… until they get into what they’re after. Their prey thinks they are in love with them, however when they realize what assholes their predators really are, they pretend like the asshole is really nice inside. The girl tries to change the asshole into a nice guy, but assholes will always be assholes.

You are absolutely spot on on that one. I wish you'd chosen a more constructive title, though. ;)

Indirectly I've lost a couple good guy friends who maybe, in a parallel universe, could have been more, because I was hung up on an asshole and they were the only ones who humored my verbal wanks over them. I don't blane them. I don't have much patience for women who constantly defend boyfriends who are treating them like shit. Ironic how I turned into one of them for a short time.

Lesson learned: that I can't change a guy; an asshole who has habitually been an asshole will continue to be an asshole under the principle of inertia unless he has the willpower to change. And most don't.

i meant "score" as in....a chance to date her......like when you hear a good thing, or something good happens you say "hell yeah dude, score!" i should have worded that better. sorry about that. and that guy is me...bc i had to vent tonight, and believe me, i've acted on it...but i'm so good of friends with her, she prolly didnt want to ruin that friendship.or thought i was just playing around. i've hinted alot about us. i should'nt have been so nice. bc now i'm just a friend. i dunno. i'm so much hotter than her asshole dude. it makes me mad

I'm actually going to say something here they may be deemed as strange, coming from a woman. Some girls are fucking idiots.

I've got a couple of girlfriends who are in relationships where the men treat them like shit. Now, they're not beaten or yelled at, but the guys are arseholes.

Example: One friend's boyfriend is a "tortued muscian" (sorry, pet name my best friend and i gave him). He dosen't work, as it "interferes with his art" (read: wank) yet expects our friend, after working all day herself, to come home, cook for him, clean his clothes and the pigsty he's created in the house during the day, buy his weed and beer, etc. He goes out without telling her where, then cracks the shits when she calls. When he occasionally tours, he won't let her come, even though the other band's girlfriends are all going. The ironic thing is, when she's out with us, he's constantly calling/smsing. There was an emergency with her family 2 weeks ago and the night after she found out, he was offered a ticket to a concert.... he went....leaving her alone in this house. Nice guy eh?

Now, whenever i catch up with this girl, she's continually whinging about his behaviour, then will conclude the monologue with "oh, but i love him". I want to punch her in the face. At first, i would sympathise and listen, but now, i just switch off. This has gone on for two years. Ironically, this girl talks about feminism, how women should be strong, blah blah.

You know, i actually want to go up to him, shake his hand, and say "well done mate, you keep doing what you're doing, because she sure as hell is gonna keep taking it".

It's such a strange phenomenon that the girls i know who are treated like crap by their s/o's are usually very strong women, who will fight for the rights of women in general.

My husband and i may not have an "ideal" relationship (who does?), but listening to this girl talk incessantly makes me want to go home, wrap my arms around him and tell him how much i love him. He's so not like this other guy at all. I'm very lucky in that aspect. :)

I've also known quite a few beautiful men (physically and emotionallY) who have chosen to date absolute dragons... the scenario you're describing LoonEDnB isn't exclusive to females.

So yes, some girls are true idiots. Some men are idiots as well... unfortunately,there are a truckload of idiots in this world. Side-note: The key is to try to find as many non-idiots to surround yourself with. I'm lukcy in the fact that i have finally managed this, at almost 28 years old. Life is alot easier now. :)

Last edited:
Make your intentions known from the start. Skirting the middle ground only causes confusion. If you want her make a move, it shows initiative, and confidence in who you are and what you can do. Passivity is subconciously linked to weakness. Once the first impression is made it's hard to change it, if you come off as the listener (moral support, shoulder to cry on) the odds of her changing her opinion of you are slim to none, unless you can pull out the rockstar double life extremely quickly.

You don't have to be an asshole to get girls. Although the definition of asshole varies widely from person to person. Just be confident and don't take shit, you don't have to treat a woman badly to get her interested in you.

The keys:

Be confident
Be attractive
Be fun
Be spontaneous

Once you plant the seed in her mind half the battle is over. Just be careful how it is cultivated and select which angle you want to play up. You don't have to lie, just choose which aspects of yourself you want to emphasize. There's a definate strategy involved. You are being yourself but going in unprepared is like winging D-day.

samadhi said:
yes, some girls are true idiots. Some men are idiots as well... unfortunately,there are a truckload of idiots in this world. Side-note: The key is to try to find as many non-idiots to surround yourself with.
Very wise words.

^You might want to pick a new idol... she's about to go off to prison. ;)

Tiffany: -Ishtar? You know what i worry about? What if all men are shits. I mean, i´ve never met a guy who didnt come on like a knight on a white horse, and who did´nt turn out to be pond scum.
-First week...Thats great. We really party y´know. Get really smashed and go places and then home and va-va-voom. Everything´s great.
-Second week, he starts borrowing money and telling me how dumb i am.
-Then it just goes on like that till i take off for a new city, or he finds someone with more cash and bigger tits. And he always loves to tell me how goddamned stupid i am. I ought to tell them, if it´s brains you´re after, drill a hole in my head and stick your goddamned weenie in that. Hah!
-And every time i swear that´s it. I say to myself, from now on, im a gal on my own. I got some bucks and some blow and a vibrator...What do i need some guy making me feel stupid for?
-Then sooner or later some guy comes over and says hi, and the whole stinking thing starts over. Nothing ever goddamn changes.
Ishtar: -A good man is hard to find, huh?
Tiffany: -Hey...I used to have this shirt. It said, "a hard man is good to find".
Funny huh? So did you ever find one?
Ishtar: -A good man?
Tiffany: -Yeah.
Ishtar: -Hmm. One. But that was a long time ago.

(Neil Gaiman, Brief Lives)

psychetool, i really think you have some issues when it comes to girls buddy

What ever happened to dating people because they're superficially attractive?

I can atleast handle that. It makes sense to me. I can relate.

What I can't relate to, is a preference for a partner who fails to show lots of affection, loyalty, and devotion.

To me, when those feelings are reciprocated between two people, none of this should even matter.

I don't know if anyone's brough this up already, but it an't just the ladies. Plenty of men go with women who are shit to them.