• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Why do sublocade users fail for Suboxone up to a year? Sublocade questions

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I mean that really makes no sense unless it’s still in your system.

I’m tempted down the line to shoot up diem heroin to see if it still hits or if sublocade is like a permanent blocker..

I do feel slight withdrawal at day 35

And will this bump ever go away?

You had the shot 35 days ago and you feel some withdrawal? (Just curious don't know much about the shot nor have I read many experiences about it.)

You had the shot 35 days ago and you feel some withdrawal? (Just curious don't know much about the shot nor have I read many experiences about it.)

I only got one you’re supposed to get a 300 mg shot then 3 100 mg shots then be done, they say a 300 mg can hold you for “30-60” days yet some report withdrawals as early as day 21 and others say they experience none at all. I definitely could feel some nothing serious just fatigue and more anxiety but I also use klonopin so I’ve been sleeping fine thus far. I just scheduled another 300 mg shot next week cause I decided I wanted off as it’s kept me out of the gym but I changed my mind I think I should stay on it

Sublocade really makes you fail drug tests for a while year? This makes all the people suffering long term effects from antipsychotic depots make look more legit for sure. It's witchcraft, not science, what they do to you. I'd stick with sublingual bupe use.. But in theory should Sublocade then also taper itself off.

Sublocade really makes you fail drug tests for a while year? This makes all the people suffering long term effects from antipsychotic depots make look more legit for sure. It's witchcraft, not science, what they do to you. I'd stick with sublingual bupe use.. But in theory should Sublocade then also taper itself off.
Yes I’m curious about the whole process too. What’s a tapper schedule look like?

Doesn't fentanyl have a much stronger affinity for opioid receptors than heroin. Almost on par with Suboxone. I'm sure it wouldn't take too long for one to be able to displace Suboxone with fentanyl but it would be very dangerous and I'm sure you'd be playing with fire.

Sub locale is a very new and needs a solid set of information. Some of us should make an effort to figure it out because by the accounts I’ve got….

It doesn’t make much sense to me 100% how skip popping a thick mucous ripe with buprenorphine is going to create a stable body,t environment.

I DO have two points I can try and give words too… from a read over of sublocade on I think a pharma site and then from the ONLY piece of experience I can offer.

I knew one person who was / is on sublocade - @OpiateKiller

He was having a ton of trouble with it.

He was a very trim man in his 40s who, despite multiple shots of Sublocade

1) experienced very little relief for his opioid withdrawal (he used fentanyl)

2) Still used actively

3) said that

DUE TO HIS PHYSICAL MAKEUP AS SOMEONE WHO HAD A VERY LOW BODY FAT PERCENTAGE - CLAIMED HE WAS UNABLE TO ABSORB SUBLOCADE BECAUSE OF THIS… SUBLOCADE AS A PREPERATION IS MEANT TO BE LIPOPHILIC, AS IN FAT SOLUBLE AND ITS SKIN POPPED INTO SOMEONES TUMMY

TO THEN SLOWLY ABSORB INTO FAT.

but a lack of fat or a too surface level injection, If I may infer….

So if you’re skinny or it’s not deep enough that can fuck your month up?.

ARE YOU PARTICULARLY THIN, MAYBE UNDERWEIGHT OPIATEKKLLER??

(I really want to know… if you’re also with the same bumps the dude I met had and you’re really thin and not getting any relief, then maybe Bluelight can break the story. He had two big bumps just sitting there, not doing a thing for him…

point #2 is that from what I am aware of…

The 300mg shot may be followed up with at the third week each month with an ADDITIONAL 100mg shot if someone is still experiencing symptoms of opioid withdrawal….

I really think the user above me who said he was told 300mg per month

Should have been told about the maybe so and maybe no 100mg after 3 weeks.

That’s a really important thing to know.

I only got one you’re supposed to get a 300 mg shot then 3 100 mg shots then be done, they say a 300 mg can hold you for “30-60” days yet some report withdrawals as early as day 21 and others say they experience none at all. I definitely could feel some nothing serious just fatigue and more anxiety but I also use klonopin so I’ve been sleeping fine thus far. I just scheduled another 300 mg shot next week cause I decided I wanted off as it’s kept me out of the gym but I changed my mind I think I should stay on it
If it this suits u well man,better stay on this👍👍👍.advantage-u not suppused to take it daily,vut like depot....only you know how's u react on it👍

What's up, I just got the shot exactly 2 weeks ago for the first time. This was a Thursday around 6pm. I felt good and fine until Monday night when I by Tuesday was already in beginning stages of w/d. By Wednesday I was on the couch and full blown WDs. Call dr. and to my surprise they gave me an 8mg sub per day to get me through the month. Everyone has told me not to give up until at least the 3rd shot. The problem I think why I went into WDs so long is b/c I was the first person they'd given it to who has been taking Subs for 10 years now. I'm not real sure how this shot is going to work for me since I don't now have any plans on quitting.
@OpiateKiller Did you stay on the shot and if so how long and do they only give you 300 for the first two months and then 100 after that no matter what? Did they ever give you any medicine to help with it? I am a really thin guy at 42 as well and have a big not sticking out of my stomach that's not going to look to good this summer at the beach with my shirt off.

Thanks for the help in advance.