• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will I be able to use MDMA and smoke weed after my ulcer heals

KellyOyedele

Greenlighter
I love used to use MDMA, once in a while, but later I developed peptic/gastric ulcer, will I be able to use MDMA again or smoke weed again ?

I imagine that smoking weed should go fine because it is absorubed through the lungs and doesn't touch your stomach. Also quite a bunch of people are using marijuana for medical condiitons like pain. MDMA I don't know, maybe through rectal administration (boofing) if you can't tolerate it in the stomach.

Welcome to bluelight, btw!

I love used to use MDMA, once in a while, but later I developed peptic/gastric ulcer, will I be able to use MDMA again or smoke weed again ?
Taking MDMA would actually be good for your gastric ulcer. The large increase in serotonin would actually inhibit gastric acid production.

you could snort the mdma.
Gastrointestinal distress due to MDMA is because of the serotonin surge, not because of any direct action of the tiny pill on your stomach.

The majority of serotonin receptors in your body are actually in your stomach and gut. The huge surge in serotonin caused by MDMA is what gives people nausea. That's why zofran keeps people from throwing up when they take MDMA.

Zofran is a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist. It prevents serotonin from activating the 5-HT3 receptors in the stomach and gut.

I developed ulcers too , I don't eat certain foods or drink at all anymore. My rolling days are over , I'm ok with that. You could do it again a few more times but the toll on my body is too high.

I would make sure it's not cut with speed or anything like that if u are gonna do it and maybe vape the weed instead of smoking with tobacco or that

Maybe the only time I've ever say this but: maybe don't take the MDMA orally? (NOT suggesting IV at all tho) Or just take it very occasionally and with fatty dairy? (whole milk, not like butter lol)