❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: Fiori de Bella | axe battler
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Woman enjoying swallowing?

polarthedog

Bluelighter
How many women actually enjoy this, like in your guys experience, how many girls out of the women you’ve been with enjoyed this?
Women, we know you talk about this stuff with other girls, can anyone give an average in your experience?

tubgirl.jpg

Moderator: TL
Staff member
Exactly one, who actually enjoyed it in the true sense of the word.
More so than me. I find it rather disgusting to blow a load into someones mouth, because 9/10 times, after the money shot comes snuggling, and girl, get that cum dumpster mouth away from mine or go brush your teeth. And saying that kind of kills the mood.

Also, I wouldn't be very fond of swallowing a mouthful of squirt, so I don't expect anyone to wanna swallow my sauce.

tubgirl.jpg

Moderator: TL
Staff member
I wasn't cum-shaming anyone, btw. If you enjoy it, good for you. Go at that sauce.
It's just not a bodily fluid I like anywhere near my mouth, in any shape or form.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Yeah, one of my exes loved it and requested I cum in her mouth everytime. Due to orgy, this spread to my other partner eventually. Hope she enjoyed it. She always everything. So for many years this was my primary method of birth control

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Exactly one, who actually enjoyed it in the true sense of the word.
More so than me. I find it rather disgusting to blow a load into someones mouth, because 9/10 times, after the money shot comes snuggling, and girl, get that cum dumpster mouth away from mine or go brush your teeth. And saying that kind of kills the mood.

Also, I wouldn't be very fond of swallowing a mouthful of squirt, so I don't expect anyone to wanna swallow my sauce.
Oh yeah getting kissed after that is no bueno.

Larimar

Bluelighter
It’s pretty gross . Depends on the guy though , if they drink and smoke it taste terrible but if they eat a lot of fruit and drink water etc it’s not that bad

Negentropic

Bluelight Crew
I'm just curious - any straight guys here that actually know what their own cum tastes like?

I solved that curiosity when I was very young.

Also, why does this feel like such a weird fucking thing to admit? It's really not that weird if you think about it. Is it weird if a woman fingers herself and then licks her fingers? No, it's sexy. :unsure:

Joey

Ex-Bluelighter
I'm just curious - any straight guys here that actually know what their own cum tastes like?

I solved that curiosity when I was very young.

Also, why does this feel like such a weird fucking thing to admit? It's really not that weird if you think about it. Is it weird if a woman fingers herself and then licks her fingers? No, it's sexy. :unsure:
I think almost every guy has tried this at some point. Kind of like pretty much every guy has tried to suck his own dick. I used to be able to, interesting factoid. Last time I did that I was probably 15, There's no way I'm that flexible now.

I understand the OP is about women, but gay men can definitely give input here too. And yeah, it depends on the guy. I find with a steady partner I get used to the taste of him over time as well.. if my feelings for him are pretty strong it kind of erases the issue of flavor. I don't care. Things like that just disappear when I feel intensely for someone. There's a lot of things which can be negative about a person which just go away with love.

Joey

Ex-Bluelighter
I have never met another guy in my life that has admitted it, even after I admit doing it myself.

... then again I don't really go around using "I know what my own cum tastes like" as a conversation starter
It's not so much a conversation starter, but a party, end of the party, everyone's shooting tje shit kind of Talk. Or any extended conversation. ive talked to people and had discussions about all kinds of sexual topics.

polarthedog

Bluelighter
This thread is really grossing me out LOL. I don't even like getting head. I just think of it like, the thought of dick in my mouth is so appalling I wouldn't want to subject my partners to that.
O
This thread is really grossing me out LOL. I don't even like getting head. I just think of it like, the thought of dick in my mouth is so appalling I wouldn't want to subject my partners to that.
one of those guys eh? Blowjobs are my favorite sexual acts (getting them)