L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Woman enjoying swallowing?

polarthedog

Bluelighter
How many women actually enjoy this, like in your guys experience, how many girls out of the women you’ve been with enjoyed this?
Women, we know you talk about this stuff with other girls, can anyone give an average in your experience?

Exactly one, who actually enjoyed it in the true sense of the word.
More so than me. I find it rather disgusting to blow a load into someones mouth, because 9/10 times, after the money shot comes snuggling, and girl, get that cum dumpster mouth away from mine or go brush your teeth. And saying that kind of kills the mood.

Also, I wouldn't be very fond of swallowing a mouthful of squirt, so I don't expect anyone to wanna swallow my sauce.

I wasn't cum-shaming anyone, btw. If you enjoy it, good for you. Go at that sauce.
It's just not a bodily fluid I like anywhere near my mouth, in any shape or form.

Yeah, one of my exes loved it and requested I cum in her mouth everytime. Due to orgy, this spread to my other partner eventually. Hope she enjoyed it. She always everything. So for many years this was my primary method of birth control

Exactly one, who actually enjoyed it in the true sense of the word.
More so than me. I find it rather disgusting to blow a load into someones mouth, because 9/10 times, after the money shot comes snuggling, and girl, get that cum dumpster mouth away from mine or go brush your teeth. And saying that kind of kills the mood.

Also, I wouldn't be very fond of swallowing a mouthful of squirt, so I don't expect anyone to wanna swallow my sauce.
Oh yeah getting kissed after that is no bueno.

I'm just curious - any straight guys here that actually know what their own cum tastes like?

I solved that curiosity when I was very young.

Also, why does this feel like such a weird fucking thing to admit? It's really not that weird if you think about it. Is it weird if a woman fingers herself and then licks her fingers? No, it's sexy. :unsure:

I'm just curious - any straight guys here that actually know what their own cum tastes like?

I solved that curiosity when I was very young.

Also, why does this feel like such a weird fucking thing to admit? It's really not that weird if you think about it. Is it weird if a woman fingers herself and then licks her fingers? No, it's sexy. :unsure:
I think almost every guy has tried this at some point. Kind of like pretty much every guy has tried to suck his own dick. I used to be able to, interesting factoid. Last time I did that I was probably 15, There's no way I'm that flexible now.

I understand the OP is about women, but gay men can definitely give input here too. And yeah, it depends on the guy. I find with a steady partner I get used to the taste of him over time as well.. if my feelings for him are pretty strong it kind of erases the issue of flavor. I don't care. Things like that just disappear when I feel intensely for someone. There's a lot of things which can be negative about a person which just go away with love.

I have never met another guy in my life that has admitted it, even after I admit doing it myself.

... then again I don't really go around using "I know what my own cum tastes like" as a conversation starter
It's not so much a conversation starter, but a party, end of the party, everyone's shooting tje shit kind of Talk. Or any extended conversation. ive talked to people and had discussions about all kinds of sexual topics.

We all know what our own blood/sweat tastes like. Why is cum so different?

This thread is really grossing me out LOL. I don't even like getting head. I just think of it like, the thought of dick in my mouth is so appalling I wouldn't want to subject my partners to that.
O
This thread is really grossing me out LOL. I don't even like getting head. I just think of it like, the thought of dick in my mouth is so appalling I wouldn't want to subject my partners to that.
one of those guys eh? Blowjobs are my favorite sexual acts (getting them)

I honestly enjoy it when a guy comes in my mouth and I’m a swallower. I’ve chastised friends who don’t swallow, and act grossed out, doing the spitting into a tissue or napkin front of the guy.

If you are not a swallower, that’s fine, but ffs, be gracious enough to excuse yourself to the bathroom to rid yourself of that semen you find so disgusting. While there, use some mouthwash (carry a travel size in your purse) so you can get the taste out of your mouth and feel ready to go, sexually.

Non-swallowers often behave as though they’ve vigorously sucked deadly poison from a friend’s snakebite. Then, they’ve got to rid themselves of the venom ASAP, as tho it were a neuro-, hemo-, or cyto- toxin that must be urgently expelled from their mouth.

I personally think that attitude sucks, sorry for the pun. I’ve no doubt that behaving as though his cum tastes really awful and you have to get it out of your mouth immediately, can lead a guy to worry he doesn’t taste good, or he is somehow unacceptable or flawed. This wouldn’t make any guy feel sexy, and he likely won’t be interested in continuing whatever activities you two had started.

Pro Tip: Sucking venom from a snake bite, prior to the initiation of medical treatment, is of no value to the patient. The venom moves too quickly throughout the circulatory system for this to be of any benefit.