• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Woman enjoying swallowing?

During one of my periods of extremely heavy opioid abuse, a girl who swallowed one of nuts had to be narcan'ed after swallowing one of my nuts. Unfortunately she did not make it.

*Of course this is not true but it would be both funny, sad (and perhaps a point of pride) if it were true
great now imma be chasing heavy male users around, in moderation of course

i've dated a couple of them that really really like sucking dick and swallowing, and one or two that hated it. i guess it's not necessarily everyone, but not rare, either.

i know one is a cum conniosseur.

... then again I don't really go around using "I know what my own cum tastes like" as a conversation starter
that would make a fine t- shirt

Totally agree it's such a confidence killer when a lady spits it out. If I'm attracted to someone then I almost always enjoy going down on them and the taste of her pussy juices.
I like to think most women like it as the vast majority have swallowed and even said it tastes good. And there's no feeling like cumming in a pretty mouth and watching her gratefully swallow.
I don't mind a kiss afterwards as long as she's washed it down properly or rinsed her mouth quickly... Slimy tongues make me feel a bit queasy...

And yeah I've tasted my own as a teenager. Tasted like nothing really but has like a strange plastic smell to it - reminds me of GBL mixed with water a little bit actually!

Totally agree it's such a confidence killer when a lady spits it out.

really? personally I'd be happy they even let me finish in their mouth

I've had girlfriends that would only give me a blowjob if I had a condom on

idk, personally I'm not that big of a fan on going down on women so it's not a big deal to me

And yeah I've tasted my own as a teenager. Tasted like nothing really but has like a strange plastic smell to it - reminds me of GBL mixed with water a little bit actually!
I was like 12 or something long ass time ago, I honestly don't remember what it tasted like, I just remember thinking it was very salty

How many women actually enjoy this, like in your guys experience, how many girls out of the women you’ve been with enjoyed this?
Women, we know you talk about this stuff with other girls, can anyone give an average in your experience?
My wife of twenty years loves it. She sucks my dick like she's thirsty. Her tubes have been tied for 14 years now, We have sex 2-3 times a day and we both prefer that I cum inside her vag because that makes her cum. 95% of the time we cum together. It's a heavenly experience.

As a bi guy I find it weird that so many women seem to find jizz disgusting. Even to the point of saying the very thought of swallowing makes them wanna throw up.

... I don't get it. I mean sure it's not exactly chocolate sauce, but neither is it disgusting. At least sperm from a healthy individual coming out of a clean dick shouldn't taste revolting, and if his does, then he needs to check his diet, hygiene habits and maybe see a urologist.

If you're a guy that's into guys, basically there is no 'spit or swallow' debate. You swallow as a matter of basic courtesy. Don't have to act like you're dying of thirst or anything, but it's generally considered both rude and kinda wussy not to.

Also I get annoyed when some women act like giving a blowjob is some big favour you have to earn, but in turn think their male partner should 'obviously' be prepared to eat them out. Nope. Despite what the poets say, it really isn't honeydew ladies, so if I do it to you then you can do it to me and not go 'blah'.

PS tip, if you wanna be a considerate lover don't eat chili, garlic or curry on the night you want intimate oral attention paid to your nether regions. Yeah it doesn't just show up on the breath..

Its very uncommon in my experience. I've been with around 100 or so girls and only one of them loved cum all over their face/in their mouth/swallowing. Plenty of girls will do it, but I've only met one that genuinely got off on it. Like she would ask me to pull out and cum in her mouth/on her face and get real turned on and excited about it.

So.. at least where I am.. about 1% of chicks genuinely enjoy it?

When I think of all the blowjobs I've had, maybe only like 1/5 of the girls swallowed my cum. Majority spit it out.

I'm just curious - any straight guys here that actually know what their own cum tastes like?
I actually don't mind the taste of my own, but I've been told that mine tastes a lot better than most.
PS tip, if you wanna be a considerate lover don't eat chili, garlic or curry on the night you want intimate oral attention paid to your nether regions. Yeah it doesn't just show up on the breath..
Agreed. And add caffeine pills/powder to that list (probably coffee as well???)
So we don't actually like it.
Speak for yourself. Quite a few women I know/have known told me that they genuinely got off on guys nutting on their face/body and/or in their mouth.

Hey some people are "addicted" to taboo things. The more taboo the more excited they get.
This is not taboo in my opinion but to some it is.
In the small amount of people I've been with. The girls that liked to get choked, dress up, and love anal usually go out of their way to swallow.
The starfish usually do it but don't like it..But I guess that maybe they feel inclined after doing nothing?
Only been with one gal that didn't like it, refused to swallow, and would pretty much ruin any bj I was getting by stopping right before climax and trying to jerk me off.. doesn't sound so bad? She would grab that thing and work it like it owed her money..

LOL @ if you're gay you swallow as a basic courtesy. I forgot that when I decided I was gay, I signed a contract to the gay club forbidding me to spit out a guy's load.

I rarely swallow, not because of the taste but because of the texture. Cum is basic pH and it coats your throat on the way down in a way that makes me feel kind of queasy. I don't like that sensation. It's kind of cloying. The taste is whatever. Most guys who came in my mouth tasted neutral to slightly spunky. If a guy smokes cigarettes though, I will not let him cum in my mouth, no way no how.

With bfs I was in love with and the sex was passionate, sometimes I swallowed. If someone is offended that I didn't swallow then they need to check themselves since I just put in the effort to blow them to orgasm. Guys who have blown me, I found it kind of hot if they spat my load out onto the pavement after. Swallowing is nice because you stay inside their mouth, which is intensely pleasurable. At the end of the day, I don't care what happens to my load because getting a blowjob is good times.

I liked the idea of my gf or bf swallowing when I was a lot younger but as I've gotten older I find it to be a basic kink that I never got into. And it is a kink when you really think about it. I mean, I've swallowed piss that was just as enjoyable.

How many women actually enjoy this, like in your guys experience, how many girls out of the women you’ve been with enjoyed this?
Women, we know you talk about this stuff with other girls, can anyone give an average in your
Women, we know you talk about this stuff with other girls, can anyone give an average in your experience?
All of my ex’s swallowed , maybe not right off the bat but soon after , hookups are another story maybe 50/50, dont be pushy about it and let her do what she wants ,most hookup chicks are freaks anyway so a finger in her ass is a green light for anal too .

Enjoy ….

Always swallow. Why? It’s nutritious. It’s basically protein, and studies have shown that it can function as an antidepressant

If it doesn’t taste good, that’s because of his diet. Ask him to adjust it.

But if your question is enjoy as in get sexual satisfaction from it, then it helps if you’re really into the person. Wouldn’t you enjoy knowing that you just made the person you’re sexually attracted to feel amazingly good? Yeah. So there’s your answer…

During one of my periods of extremely heavy opioid abuse, a girl who swallowed one of nuts had to be narcan'ed shortly after. Unfortunately she did not make it.

*Of course this is not true but it would be both funny, sad (and perhaps a point of pride) if it were true
Sounds like everyone I’ve ever had sex with.

During one of my periods of extremely heavy opioid abuse, a girl who swallowed one of nuts had to be narcan'ed shortly after. Unfortunately she did not make it.

I gotta ask was this when you was on them massive doses of methadone ( 300+mg) ?