• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women getting off

@December Flower no need to be sad, you know you are my #truelove
Dude. What do you need me for? You can print that hi-res pic. of Ms. Merkel and stick it on the wall and "rub one out". :ROFLMAO:
puh-lease, dalpat
women here look like this
traxxx-oktoberfest12-gruppe2.jpg

@acklac7 why would i ever go for a guy?

sorry to break your heart sweetiepie :eek:

That's why I hesitated with that pic. Didn't want to upset the German people (you).
well i am easy to upset, but i found it funny
Tell you this much: no way that one on the far right is getting batteries as a gift from me! :ROFLMAO:
not entirely sure what that means, but batteries are never a good gift
r u into guys? Srs Quesiton.
nop. I mean I tried in my early 20s but no chance whatsoever
@December Flower what the fuck kind of guy names themselves after a fucking flower? Seriously>?
it's a Death Metal song, not my fault you don't know any Death Metal

Tell you this much: no way that one on the far right is getting batteries as a gift from me! :ROFLMAO:
Looks too much like my mom

ot entirely sure what that means, but batteries are never a good gift
That's in reference to my sage advice given earlier on the thread (post #34 on this thread)

I tell you if it was me and I knew you were in the mood: I'd make sure I had a fresh set of batteries on me at all times. And when it came time I'd hand you the batteries and say "here: knock yourself out and have fun".:ROFLMAO: And just to be a cunt: make sure that they're actually old batteries but re-packaged! :ROFLMAO:

Oh because you'd be too shy?
Erm... Nope. Because in her case and if she preferred to use her gadget instead of letting me climb in then she could go fuck herself (literally). Nothing at all to do with your mom. I know where the limits of decency are and what lines not to cross (not even in jest).

This is something that very few people know about and I know it's something that'll be of interest to an intellectual such as yourself:

You know that there's been research done on this and what makes people more attractive than others:

Oddly enough: I don't find the example in the instructional video that appealing. Matter of fact she's ordinary.

Wanna bet me if you go measure that last one's facial features it'll fit perfectly into the puzzle or template?

Ha, ha, ha. Wanna bet that within the next hour the female members here gonna be standing in front of mirrors with rulers or tape measures! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Erm... Nope. Because in her case and if she preferred to use her gadget instead of letting me climb in then she could go fuck herself (literally). Nothing at all to do with your mom. I know where the limits of decency are and what lines not to cross (not even in jest).
Operating under the premise that you just talked about the redhead:
Yes, but what if she likes both or is very desensitized? wouldn't be the first woman that is
You have to be the bigger man in such a situation and go for as much pleasure for the lady as possible,
even if it hurts your own pride.

Operating under the premise that you just talked about the redhead:
Yes, but what if she likes both or is very desensitized? wouldn't be the first woman that is
You have to be the bigger man in such a situation and go for as much pleasure for the lady as possible,
even if it hurts your own pride.
Nope. The LAST one on the right of the pic. Like at the back of the queue. Please tell me I don't have to save your pic. and annotate the thing.

Nah. The readhead and the one in the middle with the green dress are outliers.

Sure I'd be accomodating and understanding i.e. just sprinkle her full of Cocaine! :ROFLMAO:

Nope. The LAST one on the right of the pic. Like at the back of the queue. Please tell me I don't have to save your pic. and annotate the thing.

Nah. The readhead and the one in the middle with the green dress are outliers.

Sure I'd be accomodating and understanding i.e. just sprinkle her full of Cocaine! :ROFLMAO:
and i told you that one looks too much like my mom and I'm not going to speak of her in that manner

Q13XzIT.jpg

What the fuck am I even doing on this thread! Anyway. I had to go to the trouble if for no other reason than to protect my reputation.

Actually and more important: what kind of music is she into? If I had my time over that'd be my yardstick. It's the one thing that nobody can fake for an extended period of time. In my horrible experiences: they start out with Dio and Whitesnake and six months later you're buying Adele CDs and DVDs! just to keep the peace :ROFLMAO: And you're getting ready to smother somebody with their own pillow (if not them then yourself). Hopefully that one likes Rammstein and UDO DirkShneider.

Matter of fact some enterprising dude in the UK has apparently developed a dating app. based on the above.

I honest to God believe in the notion and concept. Pity the dude is about four decades late.

Last edited:
Still sad you crossed out Red, shame on you. All women are beautiful

@dalpat077 Rammstein is much more popular outside of Germany than inside
If someone is not Goth or a Metalhead, the chances are low that they like Rammstein.
Their lyrics are fucking dark and too philosophical for most, it's more pop culture for English speakers.
English speakers often go coocoo for our language, accent, especially if so hyperbolically pronounced as Rammstein does it.

To tie this to the topic, I've met a few English speaking women that had a thing for me speaking English in a German accent, it would drive them wild. To this day I have no fucking idea why, actually had to be careful not to start laughing because it sounds so stupid to me, I usually speak without accent(British-esque, if anything, cuz we learned British English in school) - but it would drive them absolutely bonkers