L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women getting off

Still sad you crossed out Red, shame on you. All women are beautiful

@dalpat077 Rammstein is much more popular outside of Germany than inside
If someone is not Goth or a Metalhead, the chances are low that they like Rammstein.
Their lyrics are fucking dark and too philosophical for most, it's more pop culture for English speakers.
English speakers often go coocoo for our language, accent, especially if so hyperbolically pronounced as Rammstein does it.

To tie this to the topic, I've met a few English speaking women that had a thing for me speaking English in a German accent, it would drive them wild. To this day I have no fucking idea why, actually had to be careful not to start laughing because it sounds so stupid to me, I usually speak without accent(British-esque, if anything, cuz we learned British English in school) - but it would drive them absolutely bonkers
No surprise I'm sure: but I can get it. There's something about one of them trying to speak English but with a heavy underlying Russian accent! 🇷🇺 And no: that's got nothing to do with price of (Russian) eggs and my threads.

Last edited:
Still sad you crossed out Red, shame on you. All women are beautiful

@dalpat077 Rammstein is much more popular outside of Germany than inside
If someone is not Goth or a Metalhead, the chances are low that they like Rammstein.
Their lyrics are fucking dark and too philosophical for most, it's more pop culture for English speakers.
English speakers often go coocoo for our language, accent, especially if so hyperbolically pronounced as Rammstein does it.

To tie this to the topic, I've met a few English speaking women that had a thing for me speaking English in a German accent, it would drive them wild. To this day I have no fucking idea why, actually had to be careful not to start laughing because it sounds so stupid to me, I usually speak without accent(British-esque, if anything, cuz we learned British English in school) - but it would drive them absolutely bonkers
Oh c'mon. Really? You posted that pic. You seriously wanna tell me that if you had to rate all of those individuals on a rating scale of between 0 and 10 they'd all score equal? That's a bit too PC and WOKE for me I'm afraid. :ROFLMAO:

Alright. Fair enough. Fuck Rammstein then. Let's use somebody neutral like Ynwgie Malmsteen.

I swear there was a time when I was gonna track this one down (with the rose) and stood a good chance at the time (and that before fucking FB or Twitter or any shit like that). And any anonymity that I may have had is now shot to shit.

xmKW5Kq.jpg

Guess where? And spot the one with the Rose? She probably and old lady by now. Never too late though and forever the optimist: anybody here that was at this concert and knows this person?

Interestingly enough: one of the first metal artists, if not the only one, allowed to perform behind the Iron Curtain and in the USSR How about that one

Last edited:
No surprise I'm sure: but I can get it. There's something about one of them trying to speak English but with a heavy underlying Russian accent! 🇷🇺 And no: that's got nothing to do with price of my (Russian) eggs.
Me personally I love it when English/American women try to speak German.
Accents(esp strong accents) in English always sound dumb to my ears, as in, too stupid to figure out the easiest language on the planet, dialects however are fucking awesome. Scottish, especially.
Totally have a thing for Celtic women.
Didn't figure you as being blind?
You should try opening your eyes to beauty beyond the physical.
women by nature are givers, makers and carers, that is beautiful, no matter your definition of physical beauty.
Just saying, you'd decide against them just for their looks, that's a bit much
Oh c'mon. Really? You posted that pic. You seriously wanna tell me that if you had to rate all of those individuals on a rating scale of between 0 and 10 they'd all score equal? That's a bit too PC and WOKE for me I'm afraid. :ROFLMAO:

Alright. Fair enough. Fuck Rammstein then. Let's use somebody neutral like Ynwgie Malmsteen.
Not saying it doesn't play a big role, esp biochemically, but I'd never cross someone out based on their looks
Yknow Red looks wonderful to me, but she could still be a total cunt :ROFLMAO:

Yngwie Malmsteen is Swedish. Is this a WW2 joke?
I wouldn't say fuck Rammstein, they can be pretty awesome :/
sister of a friend of mine is married to their lead guitarist

absolutely love some of their lyrics

Wow. Some deep shit here. This like "beauty is only skin deep"?

Not to be crass here (although it's not really an option and there's no alternative); I'd genuinely like to meet an HONEST man that will admit to getting a hard on for personality! :ROFLMAO:

I'm guessing that (ironically) this will be THE thread that makes me unpopular. So maybe time for me to go do something constructive like see what's going on in geopolitics.

xmKW5Kq.jpg

And don't anybody go trying to get smart. I'm broke. So don't waste your time! :ROFLMAO: Before PM: make sure you have a copy of the ticket stub or proof of purchase thereof. 🥀

Last edited:
Wow. Some deep shit here. This like "beauty is only skin deep"?

Not to be crass here (although it's not really an option and there's no alternative); I'd genuinely like to meet an HONEST man that will admit to getting a hard on for personality! :ROFLMAO:

I'm guessing that (ironically) this will be THE thread that makes me unpopular. So maybe time for me to go do something constructive like see what's going on in geopolitics.
Not sure if it's the Aspies that helps me differentiate clearly here, but I srsly do not care much.
Sure, chemical release from beauty, us males are programmed for that,
but it really depends on where and how you find beauty.

Been with a woman just for her voice and character three times iirc,
even though I had next to no chemical release from their optics,
but I get much from sound and even more from intelligence and character.
I'm absolutely sapiophile though. A smart woman will always be attractive to me, no matter how she looks

All subjective innit?? I actually think the redhead is one of the hottest. Would absolutely love to hear her speaking German...nakedddd

Here you go (Readhead)

And no they're not all equal.

There's one that looks like young Amy-Lee or Tarja Turunen or Dianne van Giersbergen (Xandria) (probably she's, the one I'm talking about in the video,the biggest bitch on the planet i.e. Queen bitch of the universe and I'm sure anybody will be able to figure it out). Just name dropping those three lest it be assumed I'm biased or have tunnel vision when it comes to the blonde hair and blue eyes thing.

Shame. This poor chick probably wondering what the fuck all of these views are on her channel coming from something called Bluelight of all places.

Well that's enough fun for one day and far too many onion layers peeled off! Prediction: my post count for the day goes to zero by the end of the day! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
And no they're not all equal.

Shame. This poor chick probably wondering what the fuck all of these views are on her channel coming from something called Bluelight of all places.
Careful, I said beautiful, not equally so.
I'm just saying that beauty is more multi-facetted than physical attractiveness.
I've had women not even looking at me, then suddenly going crazy for me after hearing me sing.
Think us males should orient ourselves a bit more like that. I know it's difficult, because visual stimuli have a strong grip on us, but that grip does not have to be total.

So many beautiful women are together with an overweight guy, or physically unattractive guy,
because they weigh in more factors, and I'm sure for them it's also not easy to "settle" for someone they are not physically attracted to. Sometimes I get the feeling some men go for things like tit size, or pretty face, and that's it.
The tits make her a great person or something, I don't even understand it fully tbh. She totally pisses him off every second of the day, but "at least she's hot", I mean wtf even. The social status and visual stimulation is worth more than what kind of person she is?
Our society pressures women enough to look beautiful, and that is in a large part due to us men.
Even worse, it gives some beautiful women an excuse to be complete arseholes, because they're beautiful, and they know it.

Really. Well Mrs Merkel is a rocket scientist or some shit. How do you feel about that? :ROFLMAO:
DDR physics, puh-lease.

o many beautiful women are together with an overweight guy, or physically unattractive guy,
Meh. This because the shit guys don't give a fuck and can probably handle rejection far better. Been on ongoing debate for decades. Like how the fuck did HE end up with HER (THAT).

As for your singing that you mentioned: no shit and that doesn't surprise me at all. Just about any type of musical talent is like an instant slut magnet and keys to the kingdom and goodies! :ROFLMAO: More so than fancy cars and shit.

Meh. This because the shit guys don't give a fuck and can probably handle rejection far better. Been on ongoing debate for decades. Like how the fuck did HE end up with HER (THAT).

As for your singing that you mentioned: no shit and that doesn't surprise me at all. Just about any type of musical talent is like an instant slut magnet and keys to the kingdom and goodies! :ROFLMAO: More so than fancy cars and shit.
Cuz they know pianists are very skilled with their fingers.
Takes a lot of training to move all 10 fingers autonomously, I've trained that for approximately 18.000 hours.

But I can attest to that. I don't even have a car anymore(only one I ever possessed was a VW T3), but when I sing or play a lot of ladies look at me like I can cure AIDS or something.

Cuz they know pianists are very skilled with their fingers.
Takes a lot of training to move all 10 fingers autonomously, I've trained that for approximately 18.000 hours.
You and me both. So we do have something in common. And here's me that was almost ready to admit that I'm just more shallow than you are and not such a nice and understanding and inclusive person such that you evidently are.

As far as piano is concerned: I've been playing classical my entire life. But actually (and I've figured it out) with piano they all figure that it's this "love song" shit. The wake-up call only used to come on a wild night of Blu-ray live concerts and blasting the roof off with walls of sound! That "what the FUCK look i.e. who IS this person?"

Last edited:
You and me both. So we do have something in common. And here's me that was almost ready to admit that I'm just more shallow than you are and not such a nice and understanding and inclusive person such that you evidently are.

As far as piano is concerned: I've been playing classical my entire life. But actually (and I've figured it out) with piano they all figure that it's this "love song" shit. The wake-up call only used to come on a wild nights of Blu-ray live concerts and blasting the roof off with walls of sound! That "what the FUCK look i.e. who IS this person?"
25 years, Blues and Jazz :)
But I know my way around the classical pieces, I just give them a little boogie woogie here and there, or some jazzy bridge

25 years, Blues and Jazz :)
But I know my way around the classical pieces, I just give them a little boogie woogie here and there, or some jazzy bridge
Yeah. It the little boogie woogie bits that gets you in trouble and gives them a false sense of security kinda like Richard Clayderman or Liberace style. You gotta be careful with that shit! :ROFLMAO: Use sparingly.

Love them til about Clayman, although post Reroute to Remain songs can be very good
Just saying to be careful with those quiet moody passages and flaming arpeggios. Because they come back to bite eventually (usually when you're in the mood to have a good time and go balls to the wall in full on debauchery and party mode). :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes I get the feeling some men go for things like tit size, or pretty face, and that's it.
The tits make her a great person or something, I don't even understand it fully tb
Dude. I see a lot of PMs in your future from women folk around these parts asking you for pics. and out on a date.

I know for sho. If I’d piqued anybody’s interest here over the past two years that’s all shot to shit today.

So I may as well bring the ship to shore and nail it into the ground: