• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Words fail me in how stupid some people are.

This lot are fuckin amateurs.

I use rat jenkem on a daily basis to help me get through work. Luckily, my job gives me unlimited access to rat poop.

The correct procedure:

Collect 1kg of rat droppings in a demijohn - the fresher the better, but any old shit will do.

Drink a bottle of vodka, then piss into the demijohn, repeatedly for the next six hours.

Add 500g of sugar, a packet of brewers yeast and 1L of hot water.

Stir that bitch.

Insert an airlock into neck of demijohn and leave in direct sunlight for three weeks to ferment.

Strain the resulting golden brown liquid into sterilised bottles (don't want any nasties in there).

Inject into eyeball and repeat as required.

Fuckin good shit man!

(Disclaimer: Don't do this, it's fuckin stupid...)

I use rat jenkem on a daily basis to help me get through work. Luckily, my job gives me unlimited access to rat poop.

The correct procedure:

Collect 1kg of rat droppings in a demijohn - the fresher the better, but any old shit will do.

Drink a bottle of vodka, then piss into the demijohn, repeatedly for the next six hours.

Stir that bitch.

Insert an airlock into neck of demijohn and leave in direct sunlight for three weeks to ferment.

Strain the resulting golden brown liquid into sterilised bottles (don't want any nasties in there).

Fuckin good shit man!

But,...I'm just halfway through....but,...😬

The correct procedure:

Stir that bitch.

Fuckin good shit man!

You said you wouldn't share my brewer's delights.

Snakes, snakes everywhere.

Fuck the lot of you, it's just me and my kids from now on.

You ok hun?

DM me

That's one of the most absurd/bizarre/comical things I've ever seen/heard.
That jenkem stuff must be good shit.

Although I'm pretty sure it's all nonsense, I'm not absolutely certain. I know a Flat-Earther so I reckon anything is possible.
It's so tragic but your logic is correct, several people have actually done it before. You can find a Fox News Report on a Jenkem lab on YouTube. I know of one idiot who got way too curious and tried it, he never got to huff the balloon though as the second it was taken off the bottle the smell was so horrific he began to vomit.

Fermentation of your own crap in stale piss can't be good, the idiot who tried to make it was a heavy cheap cider drinker too so the piss must have been horrific!!!!!!

I GUARANTEE somewhere out there there is a person who has heard these "trip reports" and tried to huff a bottle of their own poop gas...

There's people out there who believe the earth is flat, trust pharmaceutical companies, and believe that banana peels get you high too...

As stupid as it sounds, there may be some truth to this jenkem shit.

The bacteria that break down faeces produces methane which, when inhaled, causes oxygen deprivation leading to various symptoms such as slurred speech, poor motor control and eventually, death.

Technically it's not fermentation, just decomposition.

he bacteria that break down faeces produces methane which, when inhaled, causes oxygen deprivation leading to various symptoms such as slurred speech, poor motor control and eventually, death.
Zambian street kids would do it when they had no access to glue.