Would Remote Mind Control Be Possible With Current Technology?

UNITED STATES

SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION

Washington, D.C. 20549
FORM 10-K

ANNUAL REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the fiscal year ended September 30, 2003

Commission File Number 0-24248​

AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION

Multiple companies around the world have dynamic audio beam forming technology. It's actually a very old concept, however , it was computationally impractical until the last few decades.

It is commonplace and not all that special.

What you fail to understand is that ANY OTHER SOUND SOURCES WILL DISTORT AND INTERFERE WITH THE BEAM(S)

As far as the delayed feedback. That is actually a very old known application of interrupting speech. It can also be done by a human repeating the speaker's words with a slight delay.

It doesn't work on everyone, and it certainly isn't mind control, anymore than involuntary blinking is.

@snmfmy tell me more please!!!

you know initially I was so concerned with humanity... lol why lately I have little reason.

you tell me why I should care
You are unfortunately delusional and creating "deployed BCI technology by novel intelligence" based on your incorrect understanding of pattern recognition technology. Scaremongering by the speaker in that video convinced you that somehow you actually had an fMRI brain scan that was instigated and snooped on by an AI. Firstly, unless you are within the magnetic field of the fMRI, it can't scan you.

There is NO SUCH THING as a projected magnetic field for an MRI. No handheld near field far field or remote sensing capability can scan your brain like that.

There is no NATO BCI remote technology testing program that illegally and surreptitiously is mind controlling people NATO-WIDE.

All this is a figment of your imagination.

A white noise machine, random shuffled music that plays at random volumes, noise cancelling headphones, hearing aids, and sound baffles would create an environment that would render your proposed sound weapons useless, yet you have not implemented such.

The human race is not at any risk from your delusions.

BTW, patents rarely perform as stated or expected.

Microwave DEW are not practical and certainly not being used on you.

For one thing they are subject to the inverse square law, so power becomes a problem. The walls of your house either reflect or absorb microwaves but don't allow them through.

Seriously, get some psychiatric care.

you know initially i felt that it was really important to warn people about this… but over seven years of torture can really rob a soul of its respect for humanity…

believe whatever you want @snmfmy

i haven’t posted anything on this thread that isn’t to the best of my knowledge true… when your re edumacation comes around maybe this thread may help you out.. but really i could give a shit at this point.

and your a fool.. don’t worry the world is utterly full of fools. sheep. This wretched shit has actually driven me to more knowledge than i found in my undergrad years.. one things for certain people and populations can be manipulated so easy it’s pathetic.

Last edited:
So initially I looked at other forms of energy, but sound is amazing. I think I leaned towards the EMF spectrum because arrogantly thought I knew sound because of my daily personal perception of sounds in my life.. Wow was I wrong. Sound turned out to be utterly amazing.. it's pretty much magical. Its also made this inhumane narcissist filth possible. Well Im a fiddle player too and I'm stepping up my studies.

This is pretty cool about sound

@darvocet21 did you actually even listen to that nonsense.. good lord.. guys a total fraud.
and a half witt and i feel sick to my stomach listening to this idiot.

It’s the age of Saturn.. omfg. wtf you post this sad shit.

This guys “dastardly secret”.. giggles is certainly not that he has no clue and had no capability of finding one.

why darvo

Last edited: