• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social Would you rather?

Switch it up Sunday. Would you rather:

Water ski or ride a boogie board?

Walk on the beach or hike in the mountains?

Satin sheets or flannel?

Hulu or Prime?

Android or iPhone?

Me: boogie board, walk on beach, flannel, Hulu, android.

Boogie board
Walk on the beach
Satin for summer, flannel for winter
Hulu
iPhone

Wacky Wednesday....would you rather?

Visit a Zoo or a theme park ( like Disney ) ?

Greasy carnival brats or cotton candy?

Really scary roller coasters or no way ?

Try to win stuffed animals or save your money ?

Still ride the kiddie rides lie the merry go round and teacups? Yay or nay ?

Me: Zoo, brats, yes, save my money, and yes.

:Mario:
Theme park
Brats
Roller coasters all the way
Save money lol
I’ll ride Small World at Disney all day lol..and teacups at Disney was my fave

My man. ( know you are F but always liked it when Denzel says it Training Day ) :peperave:
Omg that’s my favorite line ever “my nigga” lmao love it..I got deleted once by a mystery moderator for saying n*gag as if I was saying something racist..I may be of Caucasian descent but I grew up in a housing project in LA & this is just how I and everyone else here talks.

Omg that’s my favorite line ever “my nigga” lmao love it..I got deleted once by a mystery moderator for saying n*gag as if I was saying something racist..I may be of Caucasian descent but I grew up in a housing project in LA & this is just how I and everyone else here talks.
Plus there’s no way to even know I’m white other than the fact that I just said so lol

It is a very, very fine line with that word but from what I understand if we are referencing a movie quote or song lyric, and it was made in that context ( like your's was ) then it is ok. Obviously we can never reference to anyone on here or condone comments meant to promote hurt and hate.

And Training Day is also in my top 5. When he says it when his partner is in the car smoking the weed mix ( in his office, actually ) I laughed ' cause Ethan Hawke was fried !

It is a very, very fine line with that word but from what I understand if we are referencing a movie quote or song lyric, and it was made in that context ( like your's was ) then it is ok. Obviously we can never reference to anyone on here or condone comments meant to promote hurt and hate.

And Training Day is also in my top 5. When he says it when his partner is in the car smoking the weed mix ( in his office, actually ) I laughed ' cause Ethan Hawke was fried !
Oh of course I would never reference to anyone using that word online as they can’t hear the way I’m speaking and things can get mixed up in context. I was posting a rap song I wrote and it got deleted smh..

But yoo I love that scene where Ethan hawk smokes a p-dawgg & trippin balls lmao..have u seen the parody video of that scene with Chris rock and Wayne brady?? If not I must watch it lol

Lol did u watch it?

My bad thought that was the whole clip but it wasn’t..wish I could find the whole thing for ya lol

Gonna switch it up again today to keep things lively for all my dark side peeps. Would you rather:

Smoke a joint of weed or pop a benzo ?

Scrambled or fried?

Flip flops and T shirts or Hoodies and fleece?

Cat lover , dog lover, or both? Or none ?

65" Samsung TV or the newest iPhone?

Me= joint, scrambled, hoodies, both, and TV.
weed

scrambled

people clothes

both

i don't understand the question

weed

scrambled

people clothes

both

i don't understand the question
People clothes? Yes. Speaking to climate as do you live in a warm area where you wear t-shirts and shorts or in a cold one where fleece is preferred.

New big screen TV or phone. If U had the $$$ would you get a new TV or new phone?

:Mario party:

People clothes? Yes. Speaking to climate as do you live in a warm area where you wear t-shirts and shorts or in a cold one where fleece is preferred.

New big screen TV or phone. If U had the $$$ would you get a new TV or new phone?

:Mario party:
1-0.jpg

like, traditional clothing :ROFLMAO: "Volkskleidung", people clothes

I guess much of it is fleece, but if it's really traditional it has to be wool.
dunno we have up to 40°C in the summer and -20°C in the winter, so both warm and cold.

I still don't understand the question. I think I'd go for the TV, because I can use the screen for my PC

1-0.jpg

like, traditional clothing :ROFLMAO: "Volkskleidung", people clothes

I guess much of it is fleece, but if it's really traditional it has to be wool.
dunno we have up to 40°C in the summer and -20°C in the winter, so both warm and cold.

I still don't understand the question. I think I'd go for the TV, because I can use the screen for my PC
Love the outfits ! Way cool. And yeah, you got the jist of the question . Good answers.

Be in the mountains with a snowboard or be at the beach with a surfboard?

Be in the mountains for sure.

Be by yourself or around other people?

I much prefer being by myself.

Overeat or under-eat?

Usually under-eat, but sometimes eat quite a lot.

Watch Netflix or blast the stereo?

Stereo!!

And lastly, what's the best way to snap out of it?

Soaking in the bathtub with lots of bubbles and sweet-smelling soap. Oh!! Cleaning and doing laundry really puts me in a good mood as well.

Last edited:
Be in the mountains with a snowboard or be at the beach with a surfboard?

Be in the mountains for sure.

Be by yourself or around other people?

I much prefer being by myself.

Overeat or under-eat?

Usually under-eat, but sometimes eat quite a lot.

Watch Netflix or blast the stereo?

Stereo!!

And lastly, what's the best way to snap out of it?

Soaking in the bathtub with lots of bubbles and sweet-smelling soap.
cool answers.

Wacky Wednesday....would you rather?

Visit a Zoo or a theme park ( like Disney ) ?

Greasy carnival brats or cotton candy?

Really scary roller coasters or no way ?

Try to win stuffed animals or save your money ?

Still ride the kiddie rides lie the merry go round and teacups? Yay or nay ?

Me: Zoo, brats, yes, save my money, and yes.

:Mario:
Theme park
Greasy brats with hot mustard and sauerkraut :drool:

Scary roller coasters

Save money

Nay.... well, depends on who I'm with

@Pumpkin2021 make another ‘would you rather’ for today pleeeeease lol 😝
Slam it in Saturday. Would you rather:

Clean up someone else's puke or their feces?

Take an oxy or do a line of coke?

Have a BBQ with friends or go out clubbing?

Jeep or Cadillac?

7 days in jail or go back with an ex?

Me: feces, oxy, BBQ, Jeep, and jail.

Happy Saturday TDS peeps.