• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax

Xanax and other benzos are nearly 100% bioavailable by eating them, there is no benefit to taking them by other means (snorting is less effective than eating, for example).

The bigger picture with benzos is that they are shit drugs for recreation, they're really not recreational, they're good for anxiety and sleeping and coming down from stimulating drugs. The effects are rather subtle, they're not euphoric and don't really feel all that good. You will always feel like you're not very high, yet they can cause you to behave in weird ways and black out. Most importantly, they have the worst withdrawal of any drug out there and are easy to get addicted to when you're trying to chase a high. Bottom line, they're not good drugs to try to get high on. They can be invaluable to interrupt panic attacks or to use occasionally for insomnia, but thats about it.

:rolleyes: do i have to spell every little thing out?
This is obviously under the pretense that you ask for more drugs

dude, people fake scripts in the US, don't pretend this doesn't happen
🤣 I can only imagine how tiny that percentage is ,who the fuck would even bother faking a benzo script
I have to ask ,what country are you from ?

ffs your nick is accurate.
google it, it's not that low a percentage, and I've read several posts here from ppl who needed meds who got marked as drug seekers.

I'm not even speaking of myself, or my country, so I don't know what value that information holds for you. Bavaria

ffs your nick is accurate.
google it, it's not that low a percentage, and I've read several posts here from ppl who needed meds who got marked as drug seekers.

I'm not even speaking of myself, or my country, so I don't know what value that information holds for you. Bavaria
Benzos are sold in Mexico,Asia over the counter which in turn makes them readily available online . Believe what you wish but stolen prescription pads will almost always be used to obtain opiates or other drugs of value , not ones that cost the price of a bag of chips.
Oh so you seen post from people that they were marked as drug seekers , they probably were. 🤣 When in withdrawal people do dumbshit to obtain drugs,just look at our prison system for proof.

Between 1969-1982 Valium was the most prescribed drug in the US , not so anymore.
✌️

Is this a troll? Rappers taking it making it safer?
They can afford a detox and an unlimited supply of drugs, can you?

You are aware that you can die from benzo withdrawal, yes?
If bought in bulk xanax is like 10c a dose. One of the cheapest drugs out there.

Also, yes I'm pretty sure its a joke.

Does Germany still have free heroin programs ? We don’t and doubt we ever will.

We still have federal weed laws even though it’s available by prescription in some states. Figure that out.
No, my late friend got Amphetamines to get over PAWS, but that's it.

Since Kapuste that was replaced by Methadone I think

No, my late friend got Amphetamines to get over PAWS, but that's it.

Since Kapuste that was replaced by Methadone I think
Oh I thought Swiss,Germany,and the Netherlands had heroin programs for addicts

Oh I thought Swiss,Germany,and the Netherlands had heroin programs for addicts

Switzerland does, GB too, Netherlands probably, but don't know for certain

The bigger picture with benzos is that they are shit drugs for recreation, they're really not recreational, they're good for anxiety and sleeping and coming down from stimulating drugs. The effects are rather subtle, they're not euphoric and don't really feel all that good. You will always feel like you're not very high, yet they can cause you to behave in weird ways and black out. Most importantly, they have the worst withdrawal of any drug out there and are easy to get addicted to when you're trying to chase a high. Bottom line, they're not good drugs to try to get high on. They can be invaluable to interrupt panic attacks or to use occasionally for insomnia, but thats about it.

No way

I've had some of the best times on benzos with friends and we still talk and laugh about it today

One time, i was with 5 other friends, all dudes, and we're eating bars, drinking a few beers down at the pub and we're playing pool and we all stumble back to the house, and somebody had the bright idea to order some hookers, and 2 of them come and we're so fucked up that we barely realized they were even there and they left with our money :rofl:

all i remember, is we all ended up out on the front lawn, and we hear a car door close, and my buddy goes "who's that?", and my other buddy goes "it's those girls!" and they were pulling away :laughing:

there's way more stories too but i'll stop there :laughing:

and let me say this because this pisses me off:

if it wasn't for you out of control assholes (nobody in particular here) i would still be able to order them online - legally - like i was before

You can still order them online. RCs like clonazolam, etizolam, bromazolam, flubromazolam, flualprazolam are easy to find in powder, liquid, or pellets.

If you do your homework you can find Xanax, klonopin, and valium in sealed bottles from Mexico and Europe.

You are right though that it's not as easy as it once was.

Anyways I used benzos for 14 years on and off before ever having a physical dependance. Ive gone from taking 0.25mg xanax a day for a few weeks to zero to taking 8mg a day for a month or two to zero, break for a few months then taking 6mg klonopin daily for weeks etc I repeated this for over a decade. I never formed a dependance until I messed with RCs like clonazolam. Not everyone is so fortunate. If you do form a dependance the withdrawal is worse than heroin. It is hell.

That being said I popped my first benzo 14 years ago. I do psychedelics for therapy twice a month mainly LSD and mushrooms and I take 0.5mg of xanax after and it hits me as hard as it did 14 years ago. I take the benzo to sleep otherwise I cannot sleep on psychedelics.

I am in recovery and do not count this against my recovery. They are a tool. They are not recreational to me(although they used to be).

The benzos, lsd, mushrooms, basically everything but my prescribed suboxone i found online and not on the dark net. Just saying.

Be careful with benzos but don't buy into scare tactic either. Don't take more than 1mg your first time. Dont use them more than 2x per week or more than 4mg a week. You can 100% use benzos safely for years without forming dependance. if you find yourself becoming psychologically addicted than cease use immediately and find a natural alternative like nootropic depots lemon balm extract or magnolia bark extract.

I'm not saying benzos don't have their place and that they aren't useful or even essential tools for some people (for example I always have a stock of etizolam on hand for occasional insomnia, really bad anxiety days I can't work through, and come-downs from long-lasting psychedelics or stimulants, and I always bring benzos to music festivals and have twice helped bring someone down out of a really bad trip with them), I'm just saying there are so many people on here where one of their biggest regrets in life is getting into benzos recreationally. People tend to do really stupid things on them and a lot of the time you barely even remember the times you had, and then you get stuck with horrific withdrawals that last for months, and your baseline anxiety goes through the roof for a long time afterwards. The potential cost isn't worth the high, is what I'm saying. They can be used responsibly, but it is good form to present the potential downside to someone considering them for a high, because their effects seem so mild and benign that it's easy to be cavalier about their usage.

moderation.....that's what it's all about....don't take them everyday

if you were prescribed them, and you take them everyday, i think that can become more problematic

but whatever,,, what do i know....

:)

For a few years I considered benzos my drug of choice, specifically alprazolam. They have always certainly been in my top 3.

But more than any other drug... over the last 20 years I've really concluded from experience, as others have said, that benzos are a tool, not a recreational drug.

They certainly can be used recreationally, but they really aren't very good at that either... and usually landed me in trouble...

The damage from benzo overuse is very notable. I honestly consider them among the "hard drugs" in terms of how powerfully they change your brain, and how quickly. They are rather benign and safe when used but it's the consequences of use that are "hardcore".

anyways

Benzos are a temporary tool to get quick control over mental illness and anxiety, but using them as a permanent solution always, always, always ends in disaster

benzos are not a solution, they're a tool

i eventually got bored with them...i have a few bars ive been sitting on for a couple years

they're therapeutic in a couple ways....for me, if im experiencing some anxiety, i'll dose myself, and then im good for a while - like i don't need to keep taking them

and then FUN is very therapeutic too

Some people find them fun, I never got a fun sort of effect from them personally. Like I just feel less aware basically, my memory is shit, and if I dose high, I'll stumble and be uncontrollably sleepy. And I'll think to myself "why am I not feeling much of anything", while the next day, I don't remember much of what happened. Seems like some people find them fun though. I never got what the fuss was about for people seeking them for recreation but we're all different.