Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You Know You're Rollin Hard When......

straightbangin

Bluelighter
Finish this sentence on you're own.
You know you're rollin hard when you put your pants on backwards

First of all, str8bangin, if you are rollin hard, why in the world would you be putting ON your pants at all? :)
You know you're rollin hard when you are sitting indian style with your hands stretched out as far as can be and your face planted firmly in the cool mattress a foot or so in front of your knees... all the while gasping, "Oh my God," through gritted teeth.
Damn... makes me want to roll LOL
Critter

you know your rollin hard when you.......
......all you can say is phhhhhhhhhhh(jaw clinching hard) i`m rollin hard phhhhhhhhhhh. what do i do? what? you said what? nevermind lets talk about something else ppphhhhhhhhhh.iM soo rollin now

you know you're rolling hard when ^^^^ just what the person above me said... and also when all you can do is do summersaults around the room and say "whooooo" hehe "whoooo" sucking very hard on the passifier and throwing ur hands around attempting to make "come here" signs to your boyfriend and then some more summersaults as you make this half giggle/half whooo sound like a little kiddie.

.. when u have your arms right in your face and your trying to see where they disappeared to.

...You burn your eyeball from the heat of a bar heater cause the heat felt a little too good and you got a little close to it (and yes this happened to a friend of mine)
[ 07 August 2002: Message edited by: Pacman_za ]

when u smell ur own breath like x10!!!......real bad.....then u know......LOL

:) You know your Rollin Hard when people try to figure what your sayin by all the hand movements your making while trying to talk but all that comes out is just what bigherm said ppppphhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :)

You know your Rollin Hard when u pull out your phone to write a msg to one of your friends to inform them that you are off ya pickle but cannot see wat ya typing cause your eyes are everywhere except on the phone and the phone is shaking in ya hand and you have no idea wat the hell are trying to type when u get half way through it..
Happens to me a bit

Originally posted by TrickyGirl:
:) You know your Rollin Hard when people try to figure what your sayin by all the hand movements your making while trying to talk but all that comes out is just what bigherm said ppppphhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :)
^^^ LOLOL. So true. You know your rollin hard when.....
you endlessly stare into ANYTHING that glows or flashes
peace
CJ

When you whisper sweet little nothngs to your lover, grasping hands, stroking face and hair. And then of all sudden you look at each other and ask: 'what was I just saying?'
'Hu... mmm... can't remember' is the response.
You both try very hard remembering what has just been said and then one of the 2 will say: 'oh yeah, that you love me'.
,Yeah that was it.'
'I do, honestly, I love you so much'.
Carresses folow, stroking of some more hair. And then BANG: what was I saying again?
Back to square one.

You know you're rolling hard when:-
You suddenly realise you are stroking your mates breasts, and find yourself saying 'i'm so sorry, I thought they were mine'

the world feels like a tumbling rush of pure goodness intensified by the embrace of your lover and friends, as beams of pure light and sound flash and spin around your body, and your eyes roll back into your head, and you can't talk, because you don't know if you can take in all of this perfection at once, yet you open yourself to more, wanting to fill yourself completely with this feeling, and hoping that it will never end....

Originally posted by Random Girl:
When you whisper sweet little nothngs to your lover, grasping hands, stroking face and hair. And then of all sudden you look at each other and ask: 'what was I just saying?'
'Hu... mmm... can't remember' is the response.
You both try very hard remembering what has just been said and then one of the 2 will say: 'oh yeah, that you love me'.
,Yeah that was it.'
'I do, honestly, I love you so much'.
Carresses folow, stroking of some more hair. And then BANG: what was I saying again?
Back to square one.

I have done this countless times. It is so true.