• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You Know You're Rollin Hard When......

Originally posted by buscuit.biter:
You know you're rolling hard when:-
You suddenly realise you are stroking your mates breasts, and find yourself saying 'i'm so sorry, I thought they were mine'

LOL. You made my day at work so much better :D

....When you are truly convinced that if you let go of the ground you will go spinning off into the air, so you push yourself against it and try to hold on as your vertigo tilts the world under you.

.... every girl in the rave looks pretty, every men in the place looks friendly , all the ppl seem to be smiling at u , and u r smiling at them back , u realize that u love your friends that are rolling with u, and u love psy trance , and the night, the day , yourself , and u cant tell this to anyone because u cant talk right now u just keep on moving , dancing , knocking your feet hard at the floor ....

When you drink the from the bong because it's plastic like your water bottle.
yikes.

When (at the rave party) you walk up to Mr. Policeman, Mr. Security Guard, Mr. EMT Guy, smiling, and ask them if they are having a good time.

when everything around you is part of a serotonin matrix and your attention span is so shot that you can neither appreciate music nor watch a movie nor hold an intelligent conversation nor do anything else other than wallow in the rushes that are sweeping over you.
Just *1* pill of pure MDMA can do this to me.

you are shivering and sweating at the same time
everything is blurry and wiggly
your hands and arms are outstretched
all you can say is"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
you start talking salad (usually on the come-down)
you have a heart to heart with the person who JUST sat down next to you

When you drink the from the bong because it's plastic like your water bottle.
When (at the rave party) you walk up to Mr. Policeman, Mr. Security Guard, Mr. EMT Guy, smiling, and ask them if they are having a good time.
^^^gawddayum those are funny!!!
i don't remember what it's like to roll hard because i haven't felt like that in almost 2 years. but...we were having a party a couple summers ago and the conversation of the year was:
stimpy: what are you doing man?
frank: i'm trying to cut up this crank so i can smoke it, but i can't get my eyes to focus.
guess you had to be there, but it was hilarious.

when you wake up in your car and you dont remember getting in it.
when you have a bag of ice on top of your vaporub covered face (my buddy in Panama)

when a random girl comes and tries to pick you up by saying "what are you doing dancing here all by yourself?" and you reply "I'm not by myself...can't you see all that people dancing, by the way, I really like you.."

.... when your suddenly standing right at the front of the dance floor, underneath the dj booth reaching for the lasers, and all you can say is "fuuuuuuck me im rushing my tits off!!!!"

You know your rolling when...you walk up to a police car to show him that YOUR lights are more fun
(I actually did this a few weeks ago)

I read one of the replies, and when you're rollin, man, you just love everyone.. ahhh
I love you man, you're my best friend, you rule... ahhh, memories of fun times

"When (at the rave party) you walk up to Mr. Policeman, Mr. Security Guard, Mr. EMT Guy, smiling, and ask them if they are having a good time. "
Oh, I have sooooo been there!!

Oh yeah, been there: me: thanks very much for working tonight, you guys have done such a good job
security guy: yeah, its cool, we don't ever get any trouble at this sort of gig, everyone's really relaxed (thinking: f**king e-tard ;) )
You really know you're rolling hard when you walk up to Mr Crack Dealer after the party and try and engage him in a friendly conversation (speciality of a female friend of mine).

When you drink the from the bong because it's plastic like your water bottle
Hilarious!
Recognise the style so much! Once I home I was so far gone that I mistook my bottle of contact lens solution for my bottle of water.
Aaah the fun we have sometimes.

When you look at your cigarette and notice that watching it move around is so much fun that you spend the next hour making "oohh, ahhhh" sounds.
When you knock on the door of a coke dealer that you once stabbed with a knife and apoligize for stabbing him (my friend was the coke dealer, told me about this).
When you see first-hand the shallowness of a friend rolling that you vow to never roll again and actually never roll again.

When the music in the nightclub seems like a soundtrack to a film about my life!
When I get girls comin up to me saying " Are u ok?"