• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You Know You're Rollin Hard When......

Originally posted by masheadatronic:
......when you reach the bottom of the hill and fall into the lake?
ROFL Always come out with great ones you do Mashead :)
You know you are rolling hard when:
- You try and stand up but the whole room spins round so much you slump back to the floor
- The person next to you in the chill out area tells you about his childhood and you are actually interested
- You can feel the music on your skin (and I don't just mean the bass)
- You sit there and think to yourself "This is perfect, the atmosphere, friends, the people and the music :) "

Originally posted by ceaser:
You know your Rollin Hard when u pull out your phone to write a msg to one of your friends to inform them that you are off ya pickle but cannot see wat ya typing cause your eyes are everywhere except on the phone and the phone is shaking in ya hand and you have no idea wat the hell are trying to type when u get half way through it..
Happens to me a bit

And the message that comes to you friend is something like:
"sfe ma n im fukcuw mannn fuckxi bad pliis saef"

^^^ LOL.
Your know your rollin hard when.....
you have a Vicks inhaler in one hand and a lit cig in the other and accidentally put the lit end of the cig to your mouth trying to take a nice big hit (thinking it was the vicks).
^^^ actually happened to me once. all i could do was laugh though....."dude, did you see what I just did". :D
peace
CJ

you know your rollin hard when..
you say "phhhhh, im rollin soooo hardd phhh" and almost fall over the railing right in front of security... ah good times :)

Originally posted by PLURalism:
And how many pills did you take? ;)
I never said this happened to me... you just KNOW that you've taken too much then.

you know your rolling hard when your sitting on the pavement in a crowded city centre listening to a man play a didgeridoo

Originally posted by zeke001:
You know your rolling when...you walk up to a police car to show him that YOUR lights are more fun
(I actually did this a few weeks ago)

That's fantastic, but watch it man!
You know you're rolling hard when you can club-dance to slow music!

when you're having a really deep conversation with someone and you suddenly come to the realisation that you have been talking to the table lamp for the past 10 minutes.
That and also when you're in the toilet at home where you can hear loud music playing, people laughing, talking etc. And then suddenly there's nothing but silence and you realise you had been playing with the flush all along.

it's 8 in the morning and ur walking around in circles with ur arms in the air, right outside a hotel saying "hey guys the space monkey can fly!" =)

When you can't finish a sentance because you brain is producing more great new thoughts and ideas and your mouth can't keep up.
And when everything is extremely fuzzy to look at, and nothing will come into focus, because your eyes are flickering so hard, and you are just sitting there smiling...

When you are talking to your buddy and saying very short sentences. You don’t even care if he is listening, you just keep on asking.
When you can’t SMS because everything is blurry.
When you are lining up for the toilet, and are still dancing.
When you go to your car to get something, and you put on some music, and you stay there for ½ hour, because the music that you are playing ROCKS!!
When someone is off chops on speed and what they are saying sounds interesting.
When all you want to do is go on a mission to the other side of the club. And when you get there, you turn around and go back.
When you no longer want to drink beer.
That will do from me.

The above ones remind me so much of me!!!
My one when i know i am coming up is because i jump and it feels so much cooler :)
When you go on a mission to do something, come back to your friends an hour later, they ask if you did the thing you wanted and you are like "What, oh shit yeah, back in a minute..." and an hour later you still havn't gotten round to doing it!!!
When i spend like hours in the toilets coz there are just so many cool people in there :)
When going to fill your water bottle up is fun :)

When you are lying on your stomach looking across the room at someone doing the same thing, and can barely tell the person that you cant even move.
When youve finished a pack of cigs in under 2 hours.
When the bartender at the club asks if you are ok.

When all the people in the club are waering what appears to john lennon type glasses... and rizla papers have flying carpet type patterns on them...

You know your rollin hard when-
Getting a massage seems like the highest point you've had in your entire life and you actually feel someones fingers going through you increasing the rushes..
Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another

...you look in the window at the reflection of yourself and start talking to 'him', 5 minutes later... what the fuck? have i just been talking to my reflection?
...you start talking then forget what u were on about, then forget what you had forgotten about, this repeats until your brain no longer functions

When you, a 180-190 lb 6ft. guy gets under his living room desk because it looks all "dark and mysterious." You somehow manage to stay cramped under there for 2 hours pushing on everyside of the desk as hard as you can thinking you can't get out... then all of a sudden it feels like space.. WoW!!

I look back now and know that i was fucked, when i was sitting on some stairs at a rave, enjoying my eye wobbles, when my friend came and sat next to me and we talked about how amazing the buildings in the city were, well the rialto in particular, and who could ever think of building such a beautiful thing.
It was a very emotional time for both of us! :)