Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Zolpidem (rectally) - Experienced - Didn't work, crosstolerance with benzos

Madmike

Bluelighter
Zolpidem, rectal admistration

I have taken today at 4 PM 225 mg efexor, 150 mg chlordiazepoxide

-----00:30 AM

Feeling dizzy, stressed and tired , going to drop myself with rectal zolpidem 20 mgs mixed with 60 mgs orphenadrine

Mixed into 20 ml syringe, shaked well, let it dissolve on its own for a while, oiled it, took a crap, cleaned anus and anal cavity with water, solution ready to administer.

Insufflated 10 mgs before procedure to lessen the operation anxiety. Got things ready, like alarm clock for tomorrow.

One 5 mg diazepam ingested.

I am going to listen to music during the "high" and chat in the IRC.

+5 minutes after insufflation
Drips and feels nasty, wished that I never got into snorting.
No rush, maybe because the high dose of the Librium / Risolid.

-----00:40 AM going to WC , to do the thing.
It was a bit painful experience, probably because I had to take a shit just before, so muscles were tight.

+1 minutes
Experiencing rush like sensation even from not so good music , cool.
maybe from the insufflation
starting countdown to delirium... Was the dose too low? Should I do it again ?! These things wonder around my mind even though I feel euphoria already! Actually pretty ecstatic!!
+2 minutes
Euphoria still there and here. I definitely think I could use a quick booster shot or stronger dose next time.

Ok, I'll do it!

I put 20 mgs more!!
NOW
.. it is 00:52 AM

-----back , it is 1:04 AM
It was considerably easier to plug second time and fun. Now I wait the delirium!!

+5 minutes
Warmth coming inside me, have to sneeze the insufflated shit away with a paper towel
I remember things still, like I when I was taking more soda out the fridge, I had some muscle incoordination
Now the warm feeling is spreading in to my legs.

+10 minutes
I just wonder where has that rush now gone?
I hope the 5 mg diazepam didn't fill the benzoreceptors.

+15 minutes
Music doesn't interest me no more.

I don't know, my eyes should be closed by now. Take more 20 mgs, or not ?

Oh Second dump dose started kicking?!
And I think I must close my eyes to really enjoy this.
Last time I did high doses, it was orally and with vodka, it was more fun. I feel more self-confident so I try FIFA 08 , one 20 minute match.

I played about 5 minutes and thought it was quite boring. Ok. Lets do this the hard way. 100 mgs orphenadrine, 40 mgs zolpidem. If I don't pass out, I stop consider stopping using zolpidem
I am annoyed by the fact that I am not yet making typos, only in the rush stage.

+1 hour
I plugged the last dose, containing 30 mgs zolpidem tartrate and orphenadrine sitrate
It is 1:53 AM.

Now I am just getting sedated feeling??
Weird

It is the anticholinergic orphenadrine

80 mgs of zolpidem wasted.
Just sometimes things doesn't work like they should. In this case I had too much real benzodiazepines in my system. Fuck it. I feel just completely normal, just sleepy.
Slight visual disturbance seen in pictures, like melting.

bingey

Bluelight Crew
Dude if you want a rush snorting 5 mg just before is the perfect way to ruin it

rushes and redosing dont go together unless yur talking about crack cause it wears out in like 10 minutes

swilow

Bluelight Crew
Hmm, I actually suspect that zolpidem is innefetcive rectally by and large....5mg of diazepam wouldn't have reduced the effects of 80mgs to nothing, it should have increased the effects- unless you take them regularly (benzo's that is)

Madmike

Bluelighter
BingeBoy said:
Dude if you want a rush snorting 5 mg just before is the perfect way to ruin it

rushes and redosing dont go together unless yur talking about crack cause it wears out in like 10 minutes

Yeah, I know that actually

I failed...