Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Zolpidem (rectally) - Experienced - Didn't work, crosstolerance with benzos

Madmike

Bluelighter
Zolpidem, rectal admistration

I have taken today at 4 PM 225 mg efexor, 150 mg chlordiazepoxide

-----00:30 AM

Feeling dizzy, stressed and tired , going to drop myself with rectal zolpidem 20 mgs mixed with 60 mgs orphenadrine

Mixed into 20 ml syringe, shaked well, let it dissolve on its own for a while, oiled it, took a crap, cleaned anus and anal cavity with water, solution ready to administer.

Insufflated 10 mgs before procedure to lessen the operation anxiety. Got things ready, like alarm clock for tomorrow.

One 5 mg diazepam ingested.

I am going to listen to music during the "high" and chat in the IRC.

+5 minutes after insufflation
Drips and feels nasty, wished that I never got into snorting.
No rush, maybe because the high dose of the Librium / Risolid.

-----00:40 AM going to WC , to do the thing.
It was a bit painful experience, probably because I had to take a shit just before, so muscles were tight.

+1 minutes
Experiencing rush like sensation even from not so good music , cool.
maybe from the insufflation
starting countdown to delirium... Was the dose too low? Should I do it again ?! These things wonder around my mind even though I feel euphoria already! Actually pretty ecstatic!!
+2 minutes
Euphoria still there and here. I definitely think I could use a quick booster shot or stronger dose next time.

Ok, I'll do it!

I put 20 mgs more!!
NOW
.. it is 00:52 AM

-----back , it is 1:04 AM
It was considerably easier to plug second time and fun. Now I wait the delirium!!

+5 minutes
Warmth coming inside me, have to sneeze the insufflated shit away with a paper towel
I remember things still, like I when I was taking more soda out the fridge, I had some muscle incoordination
Now the warm feeling is spreading in to my legs.

+10 minutes
I just wonder where has that rush now gone?
I hope the 5 mg diazepam didn't fill the benzoreceptors.

+15 minutes
Music doesn't interest me no more.

I don't know, my eyes should be closed by now. Take more 20 mgs, or not ?

Oh Second dump dose started kicking?!
And I think I must close my eyes to really enjoy this.
Last time I did high doses, it was orally and with vodka, it was more fun. I feel more self-confident so I try FIFA 08 , one 20 minute match.

I played about 5 minutes and thought it was quite boring. Ok. Lets do this the hard way. 100 mgs orphenadrine, 40 mgs zolpidem. If I don't pass out, I stop consider stopping using zolpidem
I am annoyed by the fact that I am not yet making typos, only in the rush stage.

+1 hour
I plugged the last dose, containing 30 mgs zolpidem tartrate and orphenadrine sitrate
It is 1:53 AM.

Now I am just getting sedated feeling??
Weird

It is the anticholinergic orphenadrine

80 mgs of zolpidem wasted.
Just sometimes things doesn't work like they should. In this case I had too much real benzodiazepines in my system. Fuck it. I feel just completely normal, just sleepy.
Slight visual disturbance seen in pictures, like melting.

Dude if you want a rush snorting 5 mg just before is the perfect way to ruin it

rushes and redosing dont go together unless yur talking about crack cause it wears out in like 10 minutes

Hmm, I actually suspect that zolpidem is innefetcive rectally by and large....5mg of diazepam wouldn't have reduced the effects of 80mgs to nothing, it should have increased the effects- unless you take them regularly (benzo's that is)

BingeBoy said:
Dude if you want a rush snorting 5 mg just before is the perfect way to ruin it

rushes and redosing dont go together unless yur talking about crack cause it wears out in like 10 minutes

Yeah, I know that actually

I failed...