European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: chinup | axe battler

Zopiclone or Zolpidem?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Strange reading this thread and the majority of people saying Zopiclone has no recreational value and doesn’t get them high
I love them & when I found out what they do when snorted I've spent 3-4 days shut up in my flat with a pack smashing them open every 4-5 hours & snorting more & more.

I got upto 28mg in one day but that was too much & caused chest pain & a weird feeling in what I think was my Kidney, that isn't fun kids.

PumpUpTheValium

Bluelighter
I love them & when I found out what they do when snorted I've spent 3-4 days shut up in my flat with a pack smashing them open every 4-5 hours & snorting more & more.

I got upto 28mg in one day but that was too much & caused chest pain & a weird feeling in what I think was my Kidney, that isn't fun kids.
I’ve never tried snorting them, most I’ve taken in a day though is 52.5mg orally.

2 in the morning, another 2 in the afternoon then the last 3 at night. The worst part is I wasn’t even getting that fucked off them because my tolerance had climbed so high.

I don’t remember having any of those side effects but the next day made me reconsider ever taking them again. Spent 2 years messing with them, don’t touch them much now.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
The worst part is I wasn’t even getting that fucked off them because my tolerance had climbed so high.
Yeah it does kick in quick.

My mate used to eat them by the pack when he would pick up his script & would take insane amounts close to what you said.
Eating them is so different to snorting them, I'm sure if you snorted 52.5mg in a day you would be dead.

PumpUpTheValium

Bluelighter
Yeah it does kick in quick.

My mate used to eat them by the pack when he would pick up his script & would take insane amounts close to what you said.
Eating them is so different to snorting them, I'm sure if you snorted 52.5mg in a day you would be dead.
I’ll need to give it a bash and see what the fuss is about.

F.U.B.A.R.

Hymenoptera Hippie
Most I've ever taken was 6 x 7.5mg (45mg) all at once. Managed to drive home but forgot to turn the engine off and shut the car door. Got inside, decided to neck a Dove pill I'd got stashed then fell asleep on the bed. Woke up many hours later wondering why my car door was open and the engine had overheated.

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter

I’ve never tried snorting them, most I’ve taken in a day though is 52.5mg orally.

2 in the morning, another 2 in the afternoon then the last 3 at night. The worst part is I wasn’t even getting that fucked off them because my tolerance had climbed so high.

I don’t remember having any of those side effects but the next day made me reconsider ever taking them again. Spent 2 years messing with them, don’t touch them much now.
At that dose does it get anymore metal. Or is that not dose dependent.

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
Even I would like to know if there's anything that get's rid of that taste? Only thing I've found that is helpful is that's overpowerful chewing gum like Airwaves or 5ways or whatever it's called?

F.U.B.A.R.

Hymenoptera Hippie
Even I would like to know if there's anything that get's rid of that taste? Only thing I've found that is helpful is that's overpowerful chewing gum like Airwaves or 5ways or whatever it's called?
Tolerance negates that taste.

Trust me on this...

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Most I've ever taken was 6 x 7.5mg (45mg) all at once..........decided to neck a Dove pill I'd got stashed then fell asleep on the bed. Woke up many hours later wondering why my car door was open and the engine had overheated.
Jesus Lord Above, if that had kicked in all together that would have been quite a high.
I really think it wouldn't have been that nice if I am honest anyone up for some Nutmeg instead? ;)

(I've done Nutmeg myself btw, I know how it feels)

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
At that dose does it get anymore metal. Or is that not dose dependent.
Snorting them has a unique twist upon the taste, Ye Gods just thinking on it then as i type this made me feel a little ill.
The "metal" taste is extreme & stays with you way longer than usual.

F.U.B.A.R.

Hymenoptera Hippie
Jesus Lord Above, if that had kicked in all together that would have been quite a high.
I really think it wouldn't have been that nice if I am honest anyone up for some Nutmeg instead? ;)

(I've done Nutmeg myself btw, I know how it feels)

Actually, it was a brilliant buzz. What i remember of it...