• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs α-PHiP Thread

roi

Bluelighter
4-methyl-1-phenyl-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one.png

• 4-methyl-1-phenyl-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one

Pulled from Wikipedia:

α-PHiP (also known as α-PiHP), is a stimulant drug of the cathinone class that has been sold online as a designer drug. It is a positional isomer of pyrovalerone, with the methyl group shifted from the 4-position of the aromatic ring to the 4-position of the acyl chain. In a classic 2006 study of pyrrolidinyl cathinone derivatives by Meltzer et al. at Organix, the alpha-isobutyl derivative of pyrovalerone, O-2494, was found to have the highest potency in vitro as an inhibitor of the dopamine transporter of the alpha substituted derivatives tested, however it was not until ten years later in July 2016 that α-PHiP was first identified as a designer drug, when it was reported to the EMCDDA by a forensic laboratory in Slovenia.

Dosage information pulled from tripsit

Oral
Threshold3-5mg
Light5-15mg
Common15-30mg
Strong30-50mg

Insufflated
Threshold1-3mg
Light3-10mg
Common10-25mg
Strong25-40mg

Vapourized
Threshold1-2mg
Light2-10mg
Common10-20mg
Strong20-30mg

Oral
Onset30-60 minutes
Duration2-5 hours
After-effects6-12 hours

Insufflated
Onset1-2 minutes
Duration2-4 hours
After-effects6-12 hours

Vapourized
Onset1 minutes
Duration1-3 hours
After-effects6-12 hours

- @deficiT

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it as a a-pvp a-php replacement. Extremly caustic impossible to vape, same for insuflation.
Down the drain, waste of health, time and money if you ask me.

Experimental comparisons with aPHP and hexen are positive. Less distracting than either, but similarly high urge to redose.

What stuff did u get ma
I tried it as a a-pvp a-php replacement. Extremly caustic impossible to vape, same for insuflation.
Down the drain, waste of health, time and money if you ask me.
mate what did u get? Doesn't sound like pihp. .the stuff is best in a vape or smoked but warning it can be the devil as it's a constantly wanting u to redose to get that almighty high..orally first time and line will keep u going for hrs and if u want to redoese hit the vape

probably a better drug than the super long chain pv analogs

also @callilolleve we do not allow sourcing/supply on this website, even via pm

Sorry about that. Newbie here ..I've never tried the others that's y I'm keen for a chat with someone to detail the effects ects

it is a bit more softer than a-pvp or a-php but it is still very mania inducing, best to add a benzo..

Necrothreading, but just tried this for the first time about 20 minutes ago. Vaped a low dose in a glass pipe.

I was almost falling asleep before I vaped, now I'm wide awake and extremely alert. Little bit jittery, but that should level out soon. Feels pretty good. Will update if I notice anything further.

its a bit less potent than a-pvp or a-php but still pretty strong. also found it a little less reinforcing than the aforementioned...

I really disliked A-PHP, I imagine this drug to be much of the same. Maybe it was a bad batch or maybe I just don't agree with it very well, but no rush and no fun...

I felt a massive rush personally, for me it was almost like coke with legs. 20mg lasted a solid 4hrs

I'm tempted to give this one a try soon. I shouldn't but when has that ever stopped me.

Anyone had any luck using this one functionally?

Any feedback on alpha-PHiP (also known as alpha-PiHP)? It is an a-PHP analog.

How does it compare to a-PCYP?

Thanks!