• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs α-PHiP Thread

Could the thread title be changed into the pihp thread because this is the favorite name for this substance?

This vape cartridge that should arrive today, is composed of 600mg a-pihp per ml of pg, but wonder if the type of your average weed cartridge he uses is appropriate for such matters. Will the average wattage enable one to get a fat rip? Guess I’ll find out. Was freebie so not gonna turn it down

This vape cartridge that should arrive today, is composed of 600mg a-pihp per ml of pg, but wonder if the type of your average weed cartridge he uses is appropriate for such matters. Will the average wattage enable one to get a fat rip? Guess I’ll find out. Was freebie so not gonna turn it down

Yeah im sure it will but honestly i would try and keep the temp on the lower side so you dont burn the stuff. And just do back to back hits or something. Cuz if you burn the cart its gonna taste like shit the rest of the way thru. Personally i wanna try the Dextro Ice carts cuz well Methamphetamine is great. And those sound so convenient, might get one to keep around for days when my sleep is fucked.

Yeah im sure it will but honestly i would try and keep the temp on the lower side so you dont burn the stuff. And just do back to back hits or something. Cuz if you burn the cart its gonna taste like shit the rest of the way thru. Personally i wanna try the Dextro Ice carts cuz well Methamphetamine is great. And those sound so convenient, might get one to keep around for days when my sleep is fucked.
I mean dudes been lil slower with shipping lately, prolly due to growing client base, but if it shipped when he said it did, it should arrive today. The thc concentrate cartridges most use are usually very low in wattage so burning shouldn’t be an issue, I just hope the airflow is sufficient enough to get those giant hits. I mean 600mg/ml is a decent amount, but I wonder how many mgs an average hit contains.

Yeah im more excited about the d ice cart. I took 25mg of adderall today (redosed 10mg 45min ago) and Addie’s don’t mix well with pyros. Ugh still tired so some ice would be quite nice as it would set me right, clarify my sight, and increase my might, aight.

I mean dudes been lil slower with shipping lately, prolly due to growing client base, but if it shipped when he said it did, it should arrive today. The thc concentrate cartridges most use are usually very low in wattage so burning shouldn’t be an issue, I just hope the airflow is sufficient enough to get those giant hits. I mean 600mg/ml is a decent amount, but I wonder how many mgs an average hit contains.

Yeah im more excited about the d ice cart. I took 25mg of adderall today (redosed 10mg 45min ago) and Addie’s don’t mix well with pyros. Ugh still tired so some ice would be quite nice as it would set me right, clarify my sight, and increase my might, aight.

Yeah shipping is a little slow but its worth it you know cus he is that dude. Have another pack coming this week of MDMA crystal and Cocaine hcl 96% purity so im stoked about that. And also 3-MMC had just been let loose so i will be getting some of that soon. Things are looking quite amazing right now, havent had quality Mephedrone in years so im super excited about that!!!

Did this end up working? Curious for my own experiments. Also would a VG/PG mix work just as well or no?

I think I unfortunately discovered what you mean by adderall not mixing with pyros. Tried snorting 20mg A- PiHP while on like 60mg pharma adderall and I just got very uncomfortable. What effect should I be expecting from that dose insufflated?

How would a-PHiP compare to Desoxypipradrol ?

Single dosing is much less longer lasting than dop and I’d describe desoxypipradrol as cleaner. There is a big difference between vaping and nasal/oral consumption with these pyrrolidino ketones.

went through my gram of A-PHiP, tried it every which way, and i can say with certainty that plugging it was the way to go for me. it was much gentler and i experienced the most reliable euphoria that way. requires higher dosage though. i tried 70mg and 80mg but i probably didnt absorb all of it either time

never buying this stuff again though, too many negative effects and its just too addictive. A-PCYP was a little better but still not worth it. although through some observation i think the degree of euphoria from these drugs can vary a lot between individuals, and i think i just am on the low end of that

went through my gram of A-PHiP, tried it every which way, and i can say with certainty that plugging it was the way to go for me. it was much gentler and i experienced the most reliable euphoria that way. requires higher dosage though. i tried 70mg and 80mg but i probably didnt absorb all of it either time

never buying this stuff again though, too many negative effects and its just too addictive. A-PCYP was a little better but still not worth it. although through some observation i think the degree of euphoria from these drugs can vary a lot between individuals, and i think i just am on the low end of that

Compared to the older generation of these drugs, like a-PVP, a-PHiP and a-PCYP aren't even remotely as euphoric. Like a whole different league. For instance a-PVP wasn't much less euphoric than freebase cocaine, but with a more tweaky vibe.

a-PCYP is notable for being surprisingly functional when dosed orally, which is unusual for a drug of this class. There is a weird 20 or 30 initial minutes but it fades into functional stimulation. Even orally, a-PHiP seemed to have no functional potential, just feels too "spaced out", kind of lethargic too.

Love that drug. Very good pain relief for a few hours. Just an uncomfortable come down. Very soft, no psychosis no mania. Just alertness and pain relief / euphoria. Thus pretty addictive in terms of compulsive redosing.

I hated it at first, but it grew on me with my second order. At first, I couldn't tell the way even enjoyed it or not, but once u get that vape technique down, it's quite nice. I don't do often, but lately it's been very hard to fine. I bought a gram for quite a high price, but it turned out to be the best quality I've ever had. I dissolved 500mg in half an ml in a used dmt vape cart and it works beautifully. Way better than using an OB or foil. I can get large steady hits that are quite noticeable without fiending for it as much.