💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't any of you live in a college town? $20 is like 600 mg (except during midterms & finals when the value is somewhere in the orbit of pure gold)

Get at me today bud. Read my post in morning DC to get a feel for my weekend, but maybe you acquired the taste. Or maybe I can keep reading. But maeng da is usually what people report getting positive effect for those who are opioid naive IME seeing others. Anecdotal.

I tell you what guys...RED MALAY is fucking awesome!!

old pic

from forever ago i think

i have a hypnotic and i need it and i'm CONSERVING like a mofo and i'll cry when it's gone and i'm going to go whimpering to a new psych how i need my meds so bad so bad so bad

genetic predisposition to PTSD i.e. high NE levels i.e. mania or depression or ptsd symptoms

mental configuration can be worked up is cool as shit

mania seems to be 'highest configuration possible' i am never going to be mentally healthy

my friends seem to get that and still like me for it though
i don't get it

i'm fundamentally unlovable

but they love my D i guess

Yeah a few different psychs tried to label me as bipolar but personally I don't see it, I only get like this very very occasionally. Like maybe 4 days out of 60. Kinda fun

Only in a nostalgic way tho... I listened to it again now I feel like I have internal bleeding

i wonder why they wore masks

vxK77Vr.jpg

I've been a scene kid, BrokeNCYDE/Hollywood Undead, others weren't. Hollywood Undead blends rock/rap and then BrokeNCYDE who created emo rap/crunk-core. Now we got $uicide boy$ and others but Brokencyde doesn't get the credit they deserve, mainly because oldies like me who survived the golden age may be dead now. I've been lucky, though. Anyway..

I don't get a hangover from kratom. Well, I get withdrawals but that's just because I used to dose like 50g a day for many years.
i don't have words ?
is that what this means 😮
oaky is this the abyss
so i am going to post a hallmark for YOU ♡.

I don't get a hangover from kratom. Well, I get withdrawals but that's just because I used to dose like 50g a day for many years.

Must have been a glitch in the matrix - had another 10g last night no hang over today.

I think I'll take another 10 when I get home from work and call it a triple.

You can say whatever you want, that's why Brokencyde has that album ''I'm not a fan but the kids like it''. Anyhow, I still love Se7en, he still makes music, check his Soundcloud and I still love his screams.

Must have been a glitch in the matrix - had another 10g last night no hang over today.

I think I'll take another 10 when I get home from work and call it a triple.
this look like Xorkoth avatar
Y9rUtTd.png

50 G!!!
WOW!
I do not know how you managed to get that much down.

You weighed it for me and a teaspoon is about 2 G , 2 1/2 G.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.