• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

1-{1-(3-Methoxiphenyl)-cyclohexyl}-piperidin

Its confirmed now,first day after the 15mg trial,badass taste.Even on the 2. day to the same degree.On its third day now,the taste alteration has clearly lingered.In the lower doses it lingered on the second day though.hugo bravely smoking awful cigars in the name of science 8o :! 8o

Hopefully this does not slowly damage my sense of taste,altough I think its not a centrally mediated effect aka a possible sign of "brain alterations".Its clearly limited to the tongue and the surrounding area as in the nose,the smell appears unadulterated-huh,I know most of "taste" comes actually from the nose,strange.Food so far tasted about as usual but I'm beginning to wonder now.Or if for example a general reduction in taste/smell intensity is developing.

So far I haven't noticed awful things changing to the better but I haven't had any "test objects" frankly.Will see also in the lab if I could stand for exusuallythen everywhere once I've been contaminated to it).

The self limitations of Soma.Take it less when you smoke it,or stop smoking *sigh*

Must be something specific to tobacco that's causing the nasty taste as it has no effect on taste when smoking cannabis (I smoke neat spliffs as nicotine makes me very nauseous from the slightest exposure), even during the peak of it's effects.

As for other tastes, I've noticed no difference in my sense of taste regardingany other substance, so maybe there's some reversible binding to taste receptors going on

The tabacco taste alterations were absent on one or two times (remember it only after the 17.5mg trial),but it keeps being an issue.Interesting that the other analogs didn't do that,but they weren't free either in that regard,it only changed to the sweet side! Good that it always returns to normal,though.

While at the "other effects" this compunds produces,from the beginning I noticed it stimulated appetite in me,at least in the lower doses (actually I had the munchies a few times!).Eating is usually the last thing you think on a dissociative trip,so it appears worth mentioning.Theres now a second report about that by Shambles

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=454099&page=3

It just got to my mind that on an old project,one lab synthesized several compounds around the structure of Phencyclidin,only that the piperidin ring was replaced with a substituted piperazine.Don't remember them exactly,but I think they were NPY1 ligands,albeit antagonists as it was for an anti-obesity project.Maybe the appetite stimulation by 3-MeO-PCP has anything to do with this!?

I'm very interested in this compound, anyone tell me a reliable source , as this is legal there isn't a problem, i'm extressed researching this and i can't find it only the 4-MeO-PCP shit.

extressed researching this? how awful... or wonderful? no idea...

Anyway, I'd start by reading the rules you agreed to when you joined..