• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2-FMA (2-Fluoromethamphetamine) - Megathread

Hello,

I obtained some samples of 2-FA and 2-FMA and I want to try them.
I have only used caffeine and methylphenidate as stimulants.
I disliked Methylphenidate over 10mg (too much NE relase --> PNS problems) maybe it was because I am on Clomipramine (an old tricyclic antidepressant who act on 5HT and NE)and the crash from MPH was quite hard.
Do you think a 10mg dose of 2-FA would be a safe starting dose?

Hive Bee: 10 mg 2-FA is reasonable. I seldom go over 15 mg, and experience the same 'emptiness' crash from MPH.

Hey all, I'm about to have a sample of 4-FMA in. I've never been too big into stimulants, more psychedelics, thc and some opiates every now and again. Stims, namely cocaine and vyvanse/adderall have always been a very occasional thing for me, though I have an above average natural tolerance. What would be a good starter dose for cognitive enhancement? I'm not going to be using often at all, probably once every few weeks/months.

In a week, I'll have this stuff and I'll tell you what my thoughts are towards it. I will use it for studying/concentration, not for any recreational purposes. My starting dose will be 50mg and I will just use it when I really need to do a lot of studying at once and have 0 concentration.

Hi,
I'm also on the lookout for a good study aid. I hear that 2-FA is really where it's at in this regard. I have been through all the pdoc's and consultants to do this legitimately.
Strattera (Atomoxetine) an anti-depressant that's an SNRI was their forgone conclusion, it's worse than Methylphenidate (Ritalin) for just feeling wired, weird and strung out.
I don't really know the toxicity of 2-FA, opinions seem to differ. I've never seen a paper on pubmed that's been trialled on humans.
Just to offset the euphoric effects (Serotonergic), or the zombie effects of DARI's; anything inbetween would be nice.
Buyer beware.

Last edited:
Any IV users want to recount their experiences?

Was there a rush? How was the duration? Any comparisons with other common, available amphetamines.

Question: Does anybody know the density of this stuff? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Kind of creeps me out that a substance is so new that people haven't even determined the density under normal conditions...

Question: Does anybody know the density of this stuff? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Kind of creeps me out that a substance is so new that people haven't even determined the density under normal conditions...

Did a quick search and it appears to be around 1.07g/cm^3. Don't quote me on this, though.

Just curious, what's the importance of the density under normal conditions in this case?

I eyeball all doses above 10mg, but to be as precise as possible, I calculate the difference with other drugs using the density

I know, double post, but I thought it should be bumped for this:
I have ordered 2-FMA and have used it a couple of times as a studying aid instead of my prescribed methylphenidate, when I really needed a long lasting concentration. At first it felt like this drug had 0 recreational value, but it gave a huge boost in my focus. Now, today, I took a lot of it, to check out if I noticed any difference when dosing high. I eyeballed a little over 100mg. It felt about the same as it usually felt, nothing special. A few hours later, I was done studying and drank a beer. All appeared normal, until I was at my third beer. Now the focus made place for a really pleasant feeling. I did not get tipsy, I need a lot more alcohol for that, given my etizolam & alcohol tolerance, but it felt a bit like GHB. Well, felt, this is now :)
So basically, today, I found out that together with alcohol this stuff indeed does have recreational value. Now I took some etizolam. Fuck yeah, Kisses from me!

How does the pleasantness compare to the euphoria of 4-FA?

It's a completely different feeling from 4-FA, 4-FA forces happiness on you. This combination makes you float, as if your world is waving, you entity is breating. When adding etizolam, as I am on nog (100mg 2-FMA, 8mg etizolam and 5 beers) it became even more pleasesnt, It added a slight euphoria, but mostly the relaxing part is great. I did nearly fall of the stairs, but that's not weird with this in your system.

It's a completely different feeling from 4-FA, 4-FA forces happiness on you. This combination makes you float, as if your world is waving, you entity is breating. When adding etizolam, as I am on nog (100mg 2-FMA, 8mg etizolam and 5 beers) it became even more pleasesnt, It added a slight euphoria, but mostly the relaxing part is great. I did nearly fall of the stairs, but that's not weird with this in your system.

Exactly. They are really apples and oranges. 4-fa is also an empathogen, 2-FMA is a pure stimulant. I've had a LONG love hate relationship with 2-FMA, and just recently got to try 2-FA.

However, I have to disagree with you on the mixing it with beers + benzos. I find that mixing chems like 4-fa, 4MMC, MDMA etc with benzos and beer makes for an amazing experience, but pure stims like 2-FMA, or Meth + benzos just counter act eachother. But to each their own! Just make sure to be safe man, blacking out on benzos while also on a powerful stim can be trouble.

I do agree however about the recreational value, 2-FMA can definitely lead to a fun time, and also makes me extremely horny. Just watch out it is EXTREMELY long lasting, especially because of the drip, unless you have benzos or lots of alcohol (or something similar) prepare to be awake a long time.

When taken orally, in the right dose 2-FMA can make your day 1000X more productive. However, once you treat it like a "drug" or fun time or go snorting it, things go downhill ( at least for me haha ) , you can get overstimulated quick (in which case take a benzo or something similar). If I had to very quickly type something that represents 2-FMA, I would say: Amphetamine without the extreme on-edge-ness, and teeth grinding.

2-FA was much more subtle and pleasant. But I only got to mess around with a small amount of it.

Anyways, without getting off track, 2-FMA is a very fun, functional and worth while stimulant, however has ZERO of the "I'm on top of the world" type of euphoria that Cocaine or even some good meth produces and doesn't give me too much focus or creativity . All the euphoria is more body-load type with this one. Never had a single negative side effect (besides lack of sleep) and I have gone pretty hard on this stuff.
That said..... always be safe, I don't want anyone ending up seizing off this stuff. I usually try to keep it under ~100mg over the course of a night but have obviously gone way above that before. Just make sure to be safe guys, always. Start small. If you are snorting this stuff, your lines should be 1/3 the size of a cocaine line, or even smaller! This stuff is much more potent.

I have probably done a total of 30+ grams of this stuff in my life time and am always happy to answer questions about it.

Note: don't bother trying to smoke this stuff, it will ruin your teeth and NOT get you high.

I don't remember posting this XD

injected

IV'd this substance 40mg in two shots, second was made after 10mins.
Gives you a rush, i think second shot had eyenotiacble more 2-fma. and very relaxed feel and imo euphoria feels at head and warm bodybuzz and stimulanteffects are so smooth as people has said. Dammmm, this fiills so easy. I have some amphetamien tolerance(MDPV,A-pvp,mpa,eph,street amphe and so on).

Ι am very curious about this compound.. Is it the best concentration, pleasurable focus rc available?
I wish I have the chance to sample some.

By the way methylphenidate and ethylphenidate from what I have read seems too "dry". Not sligthly pleasant.
Does it compare to the old prescription anti-obesity drug mazindol?

Got various stims, of which 2-FMA... what is a "good" dose for a rather big fella (oral)? and what is the oral duration of this one? Is it a decent BA with this ROA? What about sublingual (my favourite ROA for EPH...) This is mainly for concentration, slight mood lift, and motivation at work, so don't want to be gurning or headache or nothing... How will it interact with ritalin or EPH (probebly no point combining right? no real advantage/synergy/better focus and more risk of side effects from too much dopamine?? )

Thank you to anyone who can provide preferably sourced answers, or who is very experienced....

Two CNS stimulants don't mix easily..

Especially a cathecholamine releaser (*amphetamine) with a re-absorption inhibitor (*phenidate) is a mess.

Hello fellow Bluelighters,

I´m asking here again: is 2-FMA worth plugging it for recreational purposes? I´ve read many contradictory reports about it. And if not, is nasal still better than oral?
Also, I couldn´t find any real dosage informations. Everyone says something else. Could someone make a suggestion/chart about dosage?