• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

200+ Tips Of Keeping Sex Interesting...

96. clown sex, you be amazed what you can do with a ruber chicke, greace paint and a cream pie

97. sex in teh great out door (by a water fall, the middle of a field, a rain forest)

98. liquid latex

99. first sex. pretend you just met again recapture that firt time of learnign and exploring each other

100. sex in public places nothing get the hart pumping like the chance of beign court in the act (memorys of a train trip flood back into vivit memory)

is it just me or is blue ligth just one major group of sexualy frustrated, horny, sexcrazed group of people that just dont get enough of the good stuff (even when they are getting some)

101. dont ket your pets squat your bedroom, dogs howl and cats scratch.
ps not fustrated

103. food and sex
104. fone sex before you sex each other
105. cyber sex before you sex each other

magpi said:
is it just me or is blue ligth just one major group of sexualy frustrated, horny, sexcrazed group of people that just dont get enough of the good stuff (even when they are getting some)

I AM IN THIS CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!

But, I can't figure out if this is a good or bad thing...ehhhhhhhhhhh:\

106. keeping your sex parts clean
107. no smelly feet
108. have a bath or shower
109. dont fear the reaper

111. Go shopping for sex toys together.
112. Surprise your partner with a new toy. (This is best done once you know what they like!)
113. Play with other people.
114. Masturbate for each other, show how you like to be touched.
115. Get dirty, shower clean & then get dirty again. Repeat as needed.
116. Wigs. Its like putting on another personality in bed.

and finally.. as my partner just pointed out..

117. Keep the lap-top out of the bed!!

118. The beach at night, with a blanket and the waves in the background, makes for some heart felt sex

#121: leave the curtains open just enough to get a random audience of passers by or nieghbours! i HEARD that that is actually kinda fun! Emphasis on the word HEARD!!