• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2021-2022 NBA Season 🏀

Mysterier

Administrator
Staff member
Predictions, news, analysis. Discuss the upcoming NBA season.

I experienced the majority of the past few seasons through the lens of Fantasy Basketball, and I expect that will continue for this year.

My only prediction is that my team, the Wizards, are gonna suck like always ://///

You do fantasy basketball? I've done it one year before, but kinda got sidetracked and lost interest with it. I did enjoy what time I put into it though.

If people are into it, we could start a Bluelight fantasy basketball league too.

Last edited:
Predictions, news, analysis. Discuss the upcoming NBA season.

I experienced the majority of the past few seasons through the lens of Fantasy Basketball, and I expect that will continue for this year.

I didn't know you were into the NBA. Sweet.

Hornets got beat like 120-59 or something in their last preseason game.

Starting out great.

Yes, I'm a Lakers fan, but I was a bit loath to mention that in the initial post because I know the ire that can bring.

It's so strange; the Hornets have a nest full of talent. At least Devonte' Graham and his horrible shooting percentage are elsewhere. Silver linings?

God damn at the number of COVID-related reasons for players being out across the league.

Eastern conference is super competitive this year. Hornets doing well but they need to continue improving. They're right there in the middle and could shift way up or way down.

Lakers are in a free fall it seems.

Miles Bridges is coming into his own, for sure.

The Lakers are breaking my heart. I know the popular thing to do is blame it on Russell W., but I have never liked him much.

These "super teams" have truly encroached upon my genuine appreciation and fandom.

I wouldn't be sad if Lebron, AD, and RW were all released tomorrow.

Note: I do like AD. I don't care for LBJ or RW, though.

Last edited: