• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

Idk if I've already bitched about this, but I left Josh Jacobs and Tony Pollard sitting on my bench like 55+ pts in one of my leagues. Ugh I'll take my L already.

yea i left Jacobs on the bench too - Raiders were looking bad for a minute there and that was his best game of the season and that's not saying much so i don't blame ya

yea i left Jacobs on the bench too - Raiders were looking bad for a minute there and that was his best game of the season and that's not saying much so i don't blame ya
I mean, I've been starting him most weeks and he's actually been doing alright, but I for whatever reason chose miles Sanders over him or something which was stupid.

Let's get everything unlocked. This is America, let people be free.

you picked him up i thought you were gonna play him over mahomes....you would've been a genius if you did

mahomes is pissing me off in my other league
yeah, benched goedert too. Mahomes has been spotty. Still a good draft pick for points. Half the games.

It still looks like a W for team Ayahuasca.

yeah, benched goedert too. Mahomes has been spotty. Still a good draft pick for points. Half the games.

It still looks like a W for team Ayahuasca.

yup i didn't play Goedert either....i knew i should've too..;.but dude he's been disappointing since Ertz left

Yeah, but the birds were amped up for the game yesterday. Especially Minshew. Got their points in the first half. And then coasted on for a win. Even Gainwell had a TD.

Dirty birds. We are some dirty birds from the state. Get in get out, that's our motto.

It's like this, off topic, but I had a dream where me and Ron Paul spit at people to cure them of Corona Vaccine Syndrome. One mans spit is another man's cure. Don't be offended.

Dirty birds. We are some dirty birds from the state. Get in get out, that's our motto.

i grew up with the Jets and Giants every weekend...so i saw a lot of Eagles too....i sure don't miss living there watching the NFC East anymore - too much Dallass

i do like that the Eagles always treat the Giants like shit :)

i much prefer the 10am Sunday start times on the west coast now - and the Monday night game is over by 9pm PST instead of almost midnite over there

i grew up with the Jets and Giants every weekend...so i saw a lot of Eagles too....i sure don't miss living there watching the NFC East anymore - too much Dallass

i do like that the Eagles always treat the Giants like shit :)

i much prefer the 10am Sunday start times on the west coast now - and the Monday night game is over by 9pm PST instead of almost midnite over there
Yeah, it was nice watching Football earlier in the day being at my sister's in Alaska. I go to sleep at 6:30p.

It's all Seahawks around AK.

I like that we treat each other like shit. But it's a familiar taste to lose to the Giants.

DemaryIus Thomas RIP

he won me a championship in OT in 2015

they said he died suddenly of a "medical issue" at 33 yesterday

:unsure:

Last edited: