• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 NFL Season

united guy needed to keep swinging after he snuck in that slap when homeboy looked away briefly

thats what happened there

:ROFLMAO:

and then you got this fight - but here's an extended version ^

people have been making it out like he did something wrong, but looks like to me he gave the dude multiple chances to walk away. Cant expect him not to reciprocate when tubby literally attacks him.

people have been making it out like he did something wrong, but looks like to me he gave the dude multiple chances to walk away. Cant expect him not to reciprocate when tubby literally attacks him.

yea just looking at that video, united dude was provoking that - but - was that just counter-offensive? i think he totally gave him chances to back down....and he got arrested only? that's totally fucked up if you ask me

587e60451700001900fdf18f.gif

they should have a rematch

he started off with some great dodges

yea just looking at that video, united dude was provoking that - but - was that just counter-offensive? i think he totally gave him chances to back down....and he got arrested only? that's totally fucked up if you ask me

some people might say racism 🤔

well...if i was black, i would call racism

they should've either both been arrested or neither

he looked like a bean and usually you can't call racism on another minority so idk - unless the arresting officers were beans too - then we got a story

I know a girl named marly. She’s the Courtney love of our group.

jUST eND tHE sEASON
Just posted in another thread an experience I had in the Houston Astrodome. Well here is another one. I can not remember the year ( 1983-85?) The Jets were playing the Houston Oilers in the Astrodome. I was never a Jets fan. Giants yes. But this day I figure I would say go Green, GO NY. I even wore a green Jets sweatshirt. But the Jets lost that game and I had to take my sweatshirt off and walk to my car with no shirt on because I was catching so much shit.

So yeah, I never understood Jets fans after the Joe Namath era. They must be people that like being dissapointed year after year. lol

well ya know they didn't really have much of a fan base other than the drunks that went to the games because they were practically giving tickets away year after year....and then they caught some fire there in the late 90s and 2000s from Parcells to Rex Ryan and picked up a bunch of new fair weather fans

and now they're back to being the same ol jets

:)

from Parcells to Rex Ryan
LOL Parcells through his hands up. Naturally I liked his NY Giants contribution. He lasted two years with the Jets. And Rex Ryan, never understood that. Wayne Chrebet I respected. But then I can't remember what happened to make me not like him. lol

No such thing as an upset in a Jets game. You just get so use to being upset anyway you become numb.