• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2022-2023 NBA Basketball & Fantasy

it was fun for me to participate; and I got the Greek. My daughter based her picks solely on who she thought was cute!
She will probably win it all with that strategy...

deficit boy thank you; me and my kids are enjoying fantasy NBA
My son knows the players anyways; he's 30 pts ahead of me.
My daughter's teem meet cute is down by 75 pts
Shows what good looks will get ya!
thanks man; look forward to a long ass season; we were gonna watch it on TV anyways
Well not my daughter shes just a good sport

QbijeEM.jpg

Growing up.

Y'all don't forget to check your lineup daily, you might have injured players starting, it happens. I already made that mistake today and fell back pretty badly for the week.

deficit boy thank you; me and my kids are enjoying fantasy NBA
My son knows the players anyways; he's 30 pts ahead of me.
My daughter's teem meet cute is down by 75 pts
Shows what good looks will get ya!
thanks man; look forward to a long ass season; we were gonna watch it on TV anyways
Well not my daughter shes just a good sport
My pleasure. Super glad you're having fun with it and thank you for participating!

I'm watching my first Wizards game of the year, and it makes me oh so happy. They're playing really well in the first quarter. I haven't looked at scores yet though so no one ruin it lol.

You didn’t move any players from your bench during the matchup to register points. They have to be in your lineup to count.

You didn’t move any players from your bench during the matchup to register points. They have to be in your lineup to count.

wait, so it's not like nfl fantasy? God damn it there went week one down the drain, maybe 2

So I just move them from my bench and that's all I do? I assumed you only had so many guys, and your bench was there to replace your starters if needed.

Oh, so I just have to check every day and make sure the players I'm starting are playing that night. Then when the others play I start them? Is that it?

Oh, so I just have to check every day and make sure the players I'm starting are playing that night. Then when the others play I start them? Is that it?

Yes, that's correct. It appears you would've won if you had moved players up to the starting lineup when they had a game, but the season is long, so keep up the good fight.

You get seven adds per matchup.

What does that mean, seven adds per matchup?
I have just been benching players who are not playing that day, or injury victims. And moving players active that day into starting or utility slots

I assume everyone gets points who is in starting lineup or utility roster; and benched players get no points.
Trades? Nobody gets Giannis from me, but Bones Hyland is up for discussion, lol

You can add a player from the free agent list seven times to (potentially) supplement your score or merely choose a different/better player.

Yes, I kind of failed to explain that I'm sorry, I only just remembered myself like the last couple days. So, who knows it was a really close game but we both left a bunch of points on the bench. Essentially you manage your lineup each day, so that everyone that's playing that day is starting. Your bench should be composed of injured or people not playing.

I have only done fantasy basketball once myself and it was a couple years ago.

Not benchwarmers, who don't score, I wonder if utility level players make the same amount of points as the starters?

Good info regarding having seven chances to acquire a free agent and have better players as a result(hopefully)

Man, Lebron looked terrible last night

8 turnovers
Yikes. Yeah my Wizards are doing pretty solid so far.

Glad I got Joel Embiid on my fantasy team, but damn his team is failing him for sure. They have only won one game I believe. He is a fucking beast though and fun to watch.

Yikes. Yeah my Wizards are doing pretty solid so far.

Glad I got Joel Embiid on my fantasy team, but damn his team is failing him for sure. They have only won one game I believe. He is a fucking beast though and fun to watch.

could be worse. Lakers are 0-4.
Anthony Davis, Lebron James, Russell Westbrook...0-4
lol

Hornets are 2-2, almost 3-2 but lost in OT last night