• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

For sure G Chem --I think it also gave allot more surge in dopamine back then much like Methamphetamine does with release. It was 50/50 pure back then ...meaning 50% went into the dopamine surge and 50% went to probably emotions and feelings part of the brain activity as well as the body of course. Felt this allot back in 2015 to 2017 while triple dosing the good old Methylone. Since it was not one big 200 mg pill but split over 3 doses at 100mg was a steady build up to feeling identical and many respects to the old SASS Molly of 1996. But was allot younger and who knows brain cells younger and fresh back then? Sure this also enhanced effects too. Also maturity brings on control and much less hyperactivity already present in youth.
Certainly heart was way stronger then and that could handle the rise in BP and Heart Rate. But actually all clubbing did back from 2008 to 2018 was pretty wild and somewhat comparable to 1990s. Just more light and sounds -everyone running around with Cell phones teens and now. Music was super good from back then 2005 to 2018 so that helped rage more. Maybe youth today emotionally different then back in the day? Everybody has own experience and that is what I Equate much of my comment above us to. How I did and saw things and still do. I also experimented to get that 3 test comparison and fell into place. Trust me that Fuel deal is spot on 1 million percent not 100. many times during a roll would throw down even beef jerky and say chicken breast meat or egg whites for breakfast. after blasting all night and barely able to get up hit that building block and within 10 minutes felt recuperation literally. It worked and well no surprise. Do it the natural way and foods need to break down and body directs them again HOW that happens---- needs to be explained? Guess the stomach breaks down organics to convert to vitamins and we all need daily. :unsure:

Oops, I did it again, at a psy-trance party no less. Spent a small fortune on water bottles and ate a full lemon overnight probably lol.
Took 2c-b at the afterparty with friends and it was weird. Felt dumb and had this strangely pleasant tinnitus.
Good shit...

Friday it’s finally happening. Haven’t rolled since around NYE and got those butterflies like the old days, haven’t actually been this excited about something in a long time. Will report back on what I’m sure will be one hell of a weekend.

-GC

While I got respect for what you say, it screams rose tinted glasses.

The only thing I think might’ve been different is the synthesis route in the 90’s used mostly Leuckart MDMA. Folks in the 90’s definitely tore up the dance floor quite a bit more than they do now.

-GC
I think it was just that in the 90's everyone in the venue was rolling on MDMA as it was easier to find MDMA and much more likely that the pill was infact MDXX. Everyone at the venues I went to in CF in the 90's were guaranteed to be rolling on one of the 4-5 MDMA presses that would be circulating at the time.

Maybe I'm wrong as I'm not as familiar with the scene now a days. MDMA is MDMA but only if you can find it. It was just so much more plentiful and abundant so everyone was rolling.

It was stupid in retrospect but we never tested our pills because we never had to. I could always pick up MDXX pills for my weekend venue night of from 1 of 20 or so local sources and never had to worry about the contents. Almost everyone in my HS was rolling weekly or bi-weekly( I know..stupid..but harm reduction was still a few years away and the internet was in it's infancy). Out of the hundreds of times I rolled i never bought anything other than MDXX and only ever heard of 2 instances of friends buying bunk pills(1 was DMX four leaf clovers and the other was some pill you could buy at Walmart shaped like an arrow).

I'm sure that if I was to take MDMA today that the effects would have become dampened or at least changed due to age and simply the law of diminishing returns(not being fresh or new) but I also know that there are younger people out there taking MDMA for their first times and having their minds blown just as mine was 25 or so odd years ago. The magic is still there if you're able to find it. We just get older, more experienced, mature, perhaps slightly more jaded and the MDMA experience changes along with the chemistry of our aging minds. I'll always have my memories and for today that's good enough for me. Been there done that and I've got the acid burns to prove it. I'm content to simply enjoy the occasional LSD, cacti or shroom trip. I'll leave the rolling to the young bucks. It's too much for my aging body to conptimplate, much less partake of.... Enjoy!!

Last edited:
I think it was just that in the 90's everyone in the venue was rolling on pure MDMA as it was easier to find MDMA and much more likely that the pill was infact MDXX. Everyone at the venues I went to in CF in the 90's were guaranteed to be rolling on one of the 4-5 MDMA presses that would be circulating at the time.

Maybe I'm wrong as I'm not as familiar with the scene now a days. MDMA is MDMA but only if you can find it. It was just so much more plentiful and abundant so everyone was rolling.

It was stupid in retrospect but we never tested our pills because we never had to. I could always pick up MDXX pills for my weekend venue night of from 1 of 20 or so local sources and never had to worry about the contents. Almost everyone in my HS was rolling weekly or bi-weekly( I know..stupid..but harm reduction was still a few years away and the internet was in it's infancy). Out of the hundreds of times I rolled i never bought anything other than MDXX and only ever heard of 2 instances of friends buying bunk pills(1 was DMX four leaf clovers and the other was some pill you could buy at Walmart shaped like an arrow).

I'm sure that if I was to take MDMA today that the effects would have become dampened or at least changed due to age and simply the law of diminishing returns(not being fresh or new) but I also know that there are younger people out there taking MDMA for their first times and having their minds blown just as mine was 25 or so odd years ago. The magic is still there if you're able to find it. We just get older, more experienced, mature, perhaps slightly more jaded and the MDMA experience changes along with the chemistry of our aging minds. I'll always have my memories and for today that's good enough for me. Been there done that and I've got the acid burns to prove it. I'm content to simply enjoy the occasional LSD, cacti or shroom trip. I'll leave the rolling to the young bucks. It's too much for my aging body to conptimplate, much less partake of.... Enjoy!!

Oh yea I watched a first timer last weekend have that ego shattering first roll we all hopefully remember and cherish. I still roll beautifully too. But her experience was just great to even be around, that roll that gets your roll going harder by proxy.

I’m saying though I truly believe the 90’s MDMA was slightly different in that it seemed to have more jaw gurning energy than stuff from 2000 on. Not that all the stuff after was worse, in fact IMO MDMA has only been getting better since I first tried some in 05. But when I see videos from back then I see a vibe and energy that can’t seem to be matched today, every single person is moving without fail. Nowadays you got cuddle puddled people, you got the dancers like myself but the dance style and even the music itself is less frantic. I feel music os always an expression of people’s mindset at that particular time.

Whatever the case I’m still having a damn good time on the MDMA and MDA of today :) btw good to see you around.

-GC

Oh yea I watched a first timer last weekend have that ego shattering first roll we all hopefully remember and cherish. I still roll beautifully too. But her experience was just great to even be around, that roll that gets your roll going harder by proxy.

I’m saying though I truly believe the 90’s MDMA was slightly different in that it seemed to have more jaw gurning energy than stuff from 2000 on. Not that all the stuff after was worse, in fact IMO MDMA has only been getting better since I first tried some in 05. But when I see videos from back then I see a vibe and energy that can’t seem to be matched today, every single person is moving without fail. Nowadays you got cuddle puddled people, you got the dancers like myself but the dance style and even the music itself is less frantic. I feel music os always an expression of people’s mindset at that particular time.

Whatever the case I’m still having a damn good time on the MDMA and MDA of today :) btw good to see you around.

-GC
1st time will always be magic and the vibe and energy from an MDMA virgin is contagious and would probably make me feel like I was rolling without even taking any MDMA.

And thanks..... It's good to be seen.

I've definitely felt like I was rolling when I wasn't before. Usually it was because of listening to really loud dnb in my car and getting so pumped up.

I've definitely felt like I was rolling when I wasn't before. Usually it was because of listening to really loud dnb in my car and getting so pumped up.
For sure, I'm a major DnB-head myself and I definitely know the feeling. I oftentimes go completely mental in my car when a good track comes on, which after a while makes me feel like I'm rolling. Probably looking like a proper maniac too :headbang: I usually end up speeding, without noticing it, BPM goes and so the speed seems to creep up as well. Other genres I listen to have this effect on me as well but nothing near as intense as DnB. There's nothing like a car with a good sound system (love my Harman/Kardon) turned way up and some good tunes pumping out of the speakers, it's like your being swallowed by the music, more than at parties even

I’ve got a lot of genres that seem to give me this effect but DnB not too much. I only like certain kinds, not about the more classic DnB style. I like funky neuro DnB type shit.

But I’m fully open to changing, used to not be a fan of House and now I love it.

It’s just like in the late 90’s though when people say DnB brought bad vibes to the scene, well I see that all kind of playing out again in present day. My favorite festival that used to be about heavy wubs and cool intricate experimental psychedelic stuff has gone to a lot of DnB and makes me kinda sad.

Thankfully they still got a stage that represents their old roots, badass Void system with just enough lights to see the stage and speakers. No blinding lasers or strobe lights to make me have a headache in 2.5secs. Just insane sound in a beautiful low key environment. Good times.

-GC

I like really dark heavy alien dnb. I might subject my buddy to some here in a minute.

I'm thinking about getting some pills the next time I have some cash. I have not rolled in months.

I would get some more 6-APB but it's a lot cheaper, quicker, and less hassle to get MDMA. My guy is right down the street and he delivers. Lol.

Friday it’s finally happening. Haven’t rolled since around NYE and got those butterflies like the old days, haven’t actually been this excited about something in a long time. Will report back on what I’m sure will be one hell of a weekend.

-GC
How was it?

How was it?

Absolutely amazing :)

Honestly the whole weekend was one to remember, this years been popping off with so many great underground festivals, venues and crews coming to life.

The sound systems were stellar and the I really know a lot of people in the crowd. It’s a festival I’ve been with since the very beginning.

But got 2-3 more amazing festivals to go this summer.

The rolls though were exactly as I expect, lots of dancing, talking, meeting new people, meeting old friends, and more dancing.

-GC

Absolutely amazing :)

Honestly the whole weekend was one to remember, this years been popping off with so many great underground festivals, venues and crews coming to life.

The sound systems were stellar and the I really know a lot of people in the crowd. It’s a festival I’ve been with since the very beginning.

But got 2-3 more amazing festivals to go this summer.

The rolls though were exactly as I expect, lots of dancing, talking, meeting new people, meeting old friends, and more dancing.

-GC
Cool. Where bout are these festivals

Got in the first of a few orders since hitting up the darknetz for the first time in years,
An mdma sample,
Feel like I am on cloud 9,
Really need to sort my fricking hormones though,
Saw some local chick I'd never met before who looks like Hayley from paramore and felt myself frigging melting...

Still feels great to have good MD, and to have dosed perfect so I lack the teeth grinding but keep finding myself starting to clench the jaw...
Feels good feeling human once again.