• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

It’s all about how much you redose and when. Taking it too late or taking too much can greatly increase the comedown, but right amount taken at the right time has little effect far as I’ve seen. The working in 20hrs part doesn’t help though, cuz no matter what you’ll be tired..

Problem usually is people forget to take their redose then try to get back there by taking a big dose too late.

-GC
It was mostly fine. We redosed only once if you don't count the finger-dipping. The overall total was kinda high though! And the acid felt heavenly but also weird when it kicked in at 4h into the roll.
I was just surprised at how hard the tuesday blues hit. I was fine on monday and in the morning on tuesday, but then it was like a switch flipped and I was a complete ruin until the end of day, haha!

Luckily everything is fine today, thanks to my supplements and getting a good rest. Now on to not rolling for several months so I get my tolerance back down.

Yea this is the time of the year I have the longest gap between experiences. Usually after one around the holidays I won’t touch it until May or June again, then I have most of my experiences in the summer. Spring is a high enough in itself. Usually 2 in the beginning of summer and 2 at the end. Then often a home roll in fall and that’s it for the year, rinse and repeat.

-GC

Yea this is the time of the year I have the longest gap between experiences. Usually after one around the holidays I won’t touch it until May or June again, then I have most of my experiences in the summer. Spring is a high enough in itself. Usually 2 in the beginning of summer and 2 at the end. Then often a home roll in fall and that’s it for the year, rinse and repeat.

-GC

I usually back off in the Spring as well. In recent years, I typically have a pretty heavily clustered fall with a late summer beach trip, Halloween, and NYE all providing good opportunities. Sometimes I will roll on labor day too. Then I lay low for quite awhile, sometimes until the next summer. Although, being trapped at home for the pandemic kind of changed that pattern because nothing was happening. I probably overdid it a bit.

I usually back off in the Spring as well. In recent years, I typically have a pretty heavily clustered fall with a late summer beach trip, Halloween, and NYE all providing good opportunities. Sometimes I will roll on labor day too. Then I lay low for quite awhile, sometimes until the next summer. Although, being trapped at home for the pandemic kind of changed that pattern because nothing was happening. I probably overdid it a bit.

Fall is a great time too, especially cuz it’s that time of year where (at least for me) seasonal depression can start to sink in so it feels good to have some moments of happiness. Also it seems fall has the best shows in my area.

Fall is when I start dipping into Amphetamine more. Most of my Amp experiences are fall cuz of all the good shows, some in spring. Then I won’t take Amphetamine until fall again. I take Amp about 6-10 times a year. I prefer it for shows more, and MDMA more for festivals.

Pandemic seriously has fucked up everything though, I’ve had so many shows cancel on me the last minute. Last summer festivals either canceled or changed dates 3x, it was difficult. This last fall I was hoping it would all finally chill out but nope, many of the shows canceled or rescheduled for this spring. Still been better than it was but not as good as I’d hoped.

That said I’ve got very high hopes for spring, shows are finally popping off again and not getting canceled. The end is in sight!!! :)

-GC

Fall is a great time too, especially cuz it’s that time of year where (at least for me) seasonal depression can start to sink in so it feels good to have some moments of happiness. Also it seems fall has the best shows in my area.

Fall is when I start dipping into Amphetamine more. Most of my Amp experiences are fall cuz of all the good shows, some in spring. Then I won’t take Amphetamine until fall again. I take Amp about 6-10 times a year. I prefer it for shows more, and MDMA more for festivals.

Pandemic seriously has fucked up everything though, I’ve had so many shows cancel on me the last minute. Last summer festivals either canceled or changed dates 3x, it was difficult. This last fall I was hoping it would all finally chill out but nope, many of the shows canceled or rescheduled for this spring. Still been better than it was but not as good as I’d hoped.

That said I’ve got very high hopes for spring, shows are finally popping off again and not getting canceled. The end is in sight!!! :)

-GC
I have not been to a show since May of 2019. Hard for me to believe, but there it is. I was in LA at the HOT CHIP shows. I have tix for HOT CHIP in Dallas in April. If I make it, it will be three years almost to the day from my last show.

I actually have an old RV in repair right now. Hoping to get the engine running and the interior remodeled. Going to festival/camping events will be a lot more fun once this old gal is roadworthy. :love:

How is everyone doing?

I haven't been rolling lately due to not having the money for it.

Who has rolled lately? Who is going to?

How is everyone doing?

I haven't been rolling lately due to not having the money for it.

Who has rolled lately? Who is going to?
My girl and I ate all my Molly a month or two ago.

I didn't want to re-up because I thought it'd be best for an extended break due to using it kind of frequently. Well, I had two grams, and went through it somewhat fast. It was really good stuff too. Had a lot of good times on that bag.

My girl and I ate all my Molly a month or two ago.

I didn't want to re-up because I thought it'd be best for an extended break due to using it kind of frequently. Well, I had two grams, and went through it somewhat fast. It was really good stuff too. Had a lot of good times on that bag.
That was the other reason that it has been a longtime. I needed a break too after spending several months eating 1.8g every three days. At least I slept every fourth day. 😂

That was the other reason that it has been a longtime. I needed a break too after spending several months eating 1.8g every three days. At least I slept every fourth day. 😂
Holy Jesus that's more Molly than I think I'd ever want to eat in that period of time. I straight up can't binge on the stuff it doesn't have that compulsive drive for me. I just start feeling more like shit.

Ate .4g of probably the best MDMA I've ever had for an Excision show several years ago. Yeah, the show was fun, but I hardly remember it because I basically blacked out. Do remember grinding with some chicks which was fun, but I lost all my friends and had to meet up with them afterwards. And then when we got home, I halfway passed out and like puked while I was sleeping and wasn't aware. Good thing my buddy was there and helped me because I could've asphyxiated, like I was in that position.

Hey everyone,

Im thinking of doing some molly again for the first time in a few years.

Maybe i shouldn't take SSRI zoloft this week??

I took a small dose of 5-MAPB last weekend at the first show I’ve been since pandemic started, it was a blast. Ran into a lot of cool people, and danced to some neuro beats on F1’s. Just enough to enjoy the night but not too much to make Monday morning a scene of horror lol.

@andyturbo yup definitely gonna want to stop that for at least a few days before. Note too people who take zoloft or related SSRI’s sometimes need to be off for an extended period of time before MDMA will properly work again.

My next true roll will probably be May, can’t wait too. That’s one of my favorite months to roll, warmth is in the air, flowers are blooming, everyone’s feeling good summers right around the corner.

-GC

I took a small dose of 5-MAPB last weekend at the first show I’ve been since pandemic started, it was a blast. Ran into a lot of cool people, and danced to some neuro beats on F1’s. Just enough to enjoy the night but not too much to make Monday morning a scene of horror lol.

@andyturbo yup definitely gonna want to stop that for at least a few days before. Note too people who take zoloft or related SSRI’s sometimes need to be off for an extended period of time before MDMA will properly work again.

My next true roll will probably be May, can’t wait too. That’s one of my favorite months to roll, warmth is in the air, flowers are blooming, everyone’s feeling good summers right around the corner.

-GC
Thanks so much mate!

Holy Jesus that's more Molly than I think I'd ever want to eat in that period of time. I straight up can't binge on the stuff it doesn't have that compulsive drive for me. I just start feeling more like shit.

Ate .4g of probably the best MDMA I've ever had for an Excision show several years ago. Yeah, the show was fun, but I hardly remember it because I basically blacked out. Do remember grinding with some chicks which was fun, but I lost all my friends and had to meet up with them afterwards. And then when we got home, I halfway passed out and like puked while I was sleeping and wasn't aware. Good thing my buddy was there and helped me because I could've asphyxiated, like I was in that position.
That sounds fun. I love excision.

He came here a few years ago and my ex wife wouldn't allow me to go, lol

Woo woo!

It's Friday night! Who's rolling?

I got no money but managed to score some meth on a trade so that's where I am tonight!

Who's up partying?

Woo woo!

It's Friday night! Who's rolling?

I got no money but managed to score some meth on a trade so that's where I am tonight!

Who's up partying?
I feel ya brother..shard and alprazolam has invaded my vessel .. lock and load its time to burrn
back off burn GIF by Levi Reardon

I spent my Friday night planning out a roll a month and a half from now, weighing out dosages, figuring which batch I wanna give a go. Then went to bed at 9:30. Fuck I’m getting old.

-GC

Yay my 3-MMC, 6-APB, isopropylphenidate, and 25e-NBOH blotters came today!!

Just 3-MMC so far. Feeling excellent.

Let me know your thoughts on 6-APB. I’m thinking of trying it this summer (finally) as I’m far enough away from my cancer BS where I feel safer trying a new drug. I’m thinking I’ll love it since I love 5-MAPB. My only concern is what setting; festival or home…

-GC

Let me know your thoughts on 6-APB. I’m thinking of trying it this summer (finally) as I’m far enough away from my cancer BS where I feel safer trying a new drug. I’m thinking I’ll love it since I love 5-MAPB. My only concern is what setting; festival or home…

-GC
Will do!