• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives 2B-DCK?

Those jokes already work with DCK but it would definitely take it to the next level.

Going by armchair SAR assumptions, im surprised that this hasn't been made sooner. I mean Br is way closer to Cl than a measly hydrogen or a fluorine.

Interested most in potency and duration versus og ketamine. That would be a really interesting datapoint.

Looks like there is hope for improved potency relative to standard ketamine.
More potency, and a shorter duration, hypothetically.

"The enzyme responsible for metabolizing ketamine (and its analogues) has a site with high affinity for halogens. That's why DCK lasts so long. The affinity is for Br > I > Cl > F > H. The higher the affinity, faster the metabolism."

So it's gonna be a short, wild ride, hypothetically. Makes me wonder about the therapeutic potential.

2fdck is way more lamer than ketamine, i think bromine might be a winner. iodine might be a little too big for fitting onto the 2 of the ring...

Dog Waiting GIF
us dissodudes just waiting for that tr

75mg administered rectally. Not much effect, definitely not enough to get me wonky, but a warm & fuzzy discoordination and almost sedating feel. Took nearly 20 minutes to feel any alerts. 1.5 hours to baseline and feeling no qualms about driving.
My equipment for safely exploring IM is delayed, but I will explore oral ingestion this weekend and see if it has the same quality that 2F-DCK does where it is so active orally.
And sorry for the delay, I had a series of obligations that arose which forced me to postpone that planned experiment the other morning.

Apparently it doesn’t share 2F’s quality of being quite effective orally. 95mg in a cap was basically without effect

Another note, since many often ask about potential false positives for PCP - I used a 10-panel stick test 10 hours after use. Completely negative for PCP, as we should expect

75mg administered rectally. Not much effect, definitely not enough to get me wonky, but a warm & fuzzy discoordination and almost sedating feel. Took nearly 20 minutes to feel any alerts. 1.5 hours to baseline and feeling no qualms about driving.
My equipment for safely exploring IM is delayed, but I will explore oral ingestion this weekend and see if it has the same quality that 2F-DCK does where it is so active orally.
And sorry for the delay, I had a series of obligations that arose which forced me to postpone that planned experiment the other morning.
And insufflated?