• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC Strange long lasting after effect from individual dose

Tommy_Lobo

Greenlighter
Since a while I notice that I always get a reproducible and distinct after effect from 3-MMC but only if i take an individual dose. The effect lasts from 2 days after the high until 7-10 days after the high. IMO its quite distinct from the usual hangover one gets from MDMA where you just feel mentally empty and drained of motivation for 2-3 days. Here its more reminiscent of an opiodid withdrawal. Ill describe the symptoms:

• Lowered threshold for pain and discomfort (particularly in the intestinal area in the early morning).
  • Sleep is negatively affected with lots of nightmares and vivid dreams. Its really hard to get up, but when I allow myself to sleep more than the usual hours, the unconfortable feel only gets worse. It remains noticable during the day.
  • Significantly reduced appetite.
  • Increased tolerance to alcohol. Alcohol alleviates the symptoms for as long as the alcohol is working.
  • Mood is negatively affected.
Usually I don't combine 3-MMC whith anything when I take a single dose except alcohol. In those occasions I rather use it as a functional stim to extend the evening. Interestingly If I abuse 3-MMC for a few days in a row with multiple redosing and in combination with GBL and Benzodiazepines, I only get a "regular MDMA hangover" that lasts 2-3 days and none of the symptoms that I described earlier.

That's whats really puzzling me: How can It be that a rather small single dose (100-150mg) leads to worse and longer lasting negative after effects than multiple bigger doses. What could be the mechanism behind it? Maybe depression, induced by neurotoxic metabolites of 3-MMC? Just a wild guess.

Is there anybody who experienced a similar thing?

Cheers

TL

GD problem is you GOTTO KEEP bumping this stuff:unsure::rofl: ---GOD Wonder why .....? Old Methylone and 4 MEC or Pentylone wow just three bumps and flying all night long ----wonder why it shares the same make up as the old 4 MMC. I don't know never really did 4 MMC but did the Butylone ; now I must say that would really race the heart hard!!!!

You’re overthinking it. Those symptoms just say “I’m feeling vulnerable because I’m not riding the 3mmc awesometrain anymore.”