• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines 3cp. Prowler ways to use for first timer with a vast experience with mescaline and mescaloids.

DreaMToad024

Bluelighter
Well I have 3-cp not to be comfised with 3-com which I just left a wonderful trip report on refit and here

3-cp has a very loud voice calling me I WANT TO delve into a freaking 4 hour psychedelic. Trip followed by a 20 hour stim trim. No I’ll be honest. The psychedelic part seems awesome. The stim part followed afterwards not so awesome. Even with mescaline this s a normal accourance

I want to hear trio report as I am planning on using this next and I really need something to get me out of my comfort zone. I once used mescaline for 3 days just dosing and dosing away. Completely irresposibke. I took a toke of dmt and it felt as if the world was suffocating me. I have always redeemed mesc and mesc analouges in the highest regards. Grandfather medicine a key component to these trop.

I just want a good trip. I was to know the positives and the negative. I east to know the dosages. I wasn’t to know if I should redose or he’ll nah. I can always shut down a too intense soychedelic trip. I just don’t want to. I was want this to be used a holy sacrament peyote saved my life many years ago and must freest as so.

So any advice would be great appreciated. If not I’ll do what I did with 3cpm and just go in there with minor minor experiences.

I have taken up to 60mg when I was using psychedelics every week or 2, so with a tolerance.
It caused weird cramping at the end of the high every single time for me, basically a cramp as big as a golf ball would quickly travel along my inner thigh muscles and then it would stop and come back a few times.
I recommend not going over 40mg for the first trip unless you have a tolerance to psychedelics.

I have taken up to 60mg when I was using psychedelics every week or 2, so with a tolerance.
It caused weird cramping at the end of the high every single time for me, basically a cramp as big as a golf ball would quickly travel along my inner thigh muscles and then it would stop and come back a few times.
I recommend not going over 40mg for the first trip unless you have a tolerance to psychedelics.
Just took 40mg of 3-cp “proscaline”

Surprising shulgin has written only put amazing notes that you can find in PiHKAL on page 811 and substance #140. Seems like a great introspective Tri, and shulgin mentioned it as one of his most enjoyable experiences. So I’m excited.. Sadly I plan to be asleep by two the latest I have my way. But I do know this chemical last for up to 12 hours. So I’ll embrace as much as a can before GHB induced sleep.

EDIT: I didn’t realize the proscaline and 3c-p are two different chemicals. Shulgin even proceeds to talk about possible synthesis of 3c-p but seem neither him or Nicholas ever went on to do so? Either way, I was sold 3c-p. My trip proved to me much much much more psychedelic than amphetamine like. I was vaporize FXE throughout the trip which is a trip enhancer, but something tells me I might actually procured proscaline? I am not sure and will absolutely do further trip reports

:10 tingles already noticeable and music sounding quite relaxing. Will smoke some FXE to speed up the wait until peak which I hope is soon. I have this euphoria already taking a hold. Pulsating from my heart. Calm pulsating wave that reach my out extremities. Is this psychosomatic or this molecule quick to get on it. Music sounds so perfect.

Well I’ll do some FXE to kill some time. I wish I took this at around 5 this is starting to seem like a great substance. Let’s see

Ok back. I have no time what time has passed. 1 hour 2 hour. Don’t know don’t care. Time I I wish I could. Produce a sense of this trip. But I am lost. I Amin complete bliss don’t get wrong. I am loving 3-cp.

I just have no idea what the fuck is going on and for me to be as stable as possible doesn’t matter. I’m just head to enjoy the trip

Visuals. Are mescaline like. Everything is just hightended Light Every single letter is an expression of itself Dancing in its own wants and way. No constraints. Just free. Every letter has its own dance and colors it flaseshes. Ues words exists and these letttors combine together to make the most beautiful art off letters I ever seen. I have taken a lot o paychs. This is the first TJime I have seen this with letters of the English aphabet.

It’s like light on mdma. It’s just hightened. Is al. Everything looks like inn in a bunker of mescaline. This is a horrible trip report because I have 0 I new. 0 control over what cognationn. This hasn’t happened in years and I LOVE IT. I DONT GIVE A FUCK. IM FREEE

LOfe seems so silly on this psychedelic. Lol. All our structures. All the shit we abide by. It’s all bullshit. I own a businesss. Money. The money I make for other. It’s all buckshot. It’s deceit.

There’s such. Freedom in this world and we’ve been imprisoned by fucking money. I’m gonna log offf in in an immense psychedelic experience.

I’m just watching my letters dance around. They don’t give a fuck either. Wow. I have never just abandoned to substance and have it take full control of me ever. This is the first time ever. Like wow. I’m amazed. Letters in my keyboard are all different shapes colors and sizes lmfso. No ridgitity. Omfg I’m loving it

Here I am trying to write a trip report completely bonkered on 3cp. The mescaline green engulfing everything. Followed by the psychedelia of life

Bro. This is the messiest but truest account of a man tripping face trying to relay to public what is going on. I feel like I’m in the 1950’s. It’s an odd feeling. Psychedelic research at it heights huh

As look at letters they are like Hindu teaching. Letters look like Sanskrit.

Every leter has a dance to it. It’s not random, but placed there for a reason. They create the vibrational frequencies that we read….

Maybe 1 hour after my last remark. Letters still truly fascinated me. I am still enthralled by mescaline like vibrancy. My mind is still freee to do as it wishes
I wish I didn’t have to go to sleep soon. I go. But I have A LOT of this absolutely wonderful chemical and I can’t wait to make more report.

This one being silly as it was rambling of a man while in a trip. Trying to keep composure of himself. 😂. Paycheclics. Ohhh my lost forgotten friends. I think I am about to abandon life and give my trust onto you

NEXT MORNING SOBER NOTES TO CLARIFY SHIT LOL

First off. The bag came labeled as 3-cp. the trip did indeed peak heaviest within the first 3-4 hours however afterwards I never felt it fade into an “amphetamine” like world. I was completely relaxed. I had zero desire to move much, and I just kept going in and out of these worlds that I can’t describe other than you know when you take acid and you have that projector screen in front of you and your making movies. Kind of like that.

On my notes of use FXE aka O-PCE. It can be burned out of an oil burner. Aka meth pipe. Or in weed concentrate bowl. The oil burner is best as it doesn’t turn harsh. The concentrate bowl you have to be extremely careful not to burn it or it’ll burn your lungs. Oil burners used proper the smoke has 0 burning

Now with that being said. After the first 3-4 hours I did proceed to vaporize a lot of PCE. When I do I use maybe 10-20mg of the stuff. I am not into dissos but I love them as trop enhancers. I felt as if I was on proscaline yet due to my consistent vaping of FXE I could have just been exacerbating the effects of the 3-cp and continuing the psychedelicness even in the amphetamine stage

One thing I would like to note. At no time ever even when I stoped used FXE did I ever feel as if I was on an amphetamine. Everything seemed and felt psychedelic all the way thru. It was absolutely marvelous. My colors my world. The worlds I entered. Never did I have any symptoms of amphetamine like racing heart or being uncontrollable. The opposite. I felt blissful until l the very end. I took some GHB and went to sleep. Sleep was incredibly easy. Lasted long. I am awake now with the best afterglow. Like my world is still vibrant as hell. I feel absolutely perfect. Like there is no more I need in life. It’s just perfect.

The question asked by many was this Proscaline or 3c-p. In reading shulgins further notes he theorized about 3c-p and even mentions it but neither him of David E Nicholas made it.
My trip felt as if it was writen directly from shulgins mouth about prosceline. #140 in PiHKAL.
What I can say is that I did smoke FXE out of a banger throughout the course of my trip possibly intensifying the psychedelic nature even if the psychedelic nature may have faded. I do not believe it did because I spent over an hour not using FXE just watching the letters on my phone dance around and turn different colors. This wasn’t an introspective trip but rather a freedom trip where I just let loose

I will make another very detailed trip report possibly next week without the use of any substance other than 3c-p. And I will begin my journey early and keep it going for 12+ hours. To give a full account and detail what happens hour by hour. Although time became the biggest illusement last night during use of this novel substance.

I give it a +++ in my books.

This was me on it last night. I LOVED IT. I think I have proscaline
Loved that report, glad you had an awesome trip!
IME it is not possible to distinguish between 2 very similar psychedelics such as Proscaline and 3C-P without having multiple experiences with each, they have basically the same dosage ranges and duration of effects.
Do not worry though, since if what you have is actually Proscaline and not 3C-P you are not in any danger.
If you want to satisfy your curiosity as to what you have just send 100mg to a lab for testing.

Based on my experience with this psychedelic I would recommend you wait 2 weeks without using any psychedelic before you attempt to trip again to let your tolerance go down to baseline.

Loved that report, glad you had an awesome trip!
IME it is not possible to distinguish between 2 very similar psychedelics such as Proscaline and 3C-P without having multiple experiences with each, they have basically the same dosage ranges and duration of effects.
Do not worry though, since if what you have is actually Proscaline and not 3C-P you are not in any danger.
If you want to satisfy your curiosity as to what you have just send 100mg to a lab for testing.

Based on my experience with this psychedelic I would recommend you wait 2 weeks without using any psychedelic before you attempt to trip again to let your tolerance go down to baseline.
Wow. Two weeks! I used to wait about 3 days with lsd before dosing again. I had a huge acid stage at one point of my life. I was hoping a week would be ok, but two weeks it is! What’s awesome is the fact that the two are hard to distinguish between each other. I love hearing that!

Honestly I was thinking about sending it to drugsdata for a GS/CM test. I was actually super happy if it is indeed proscaline. What made me very interested was that there was no amphetamine like feel to it. It was purely psychedelic. I don’t even remember the last time a psych made me just complete consciousness of time. It was so refreshing. I looked at my wrist watch and didn’t understand it. It was truly amazing. The euphoria and the just fuck it attitude was so refreshing. I was worried about 3-co due to how little data there is on the chemical and how any data I did find says the psychedelia only last 3 hours the rest being more amphetamine based.
I will absolutely do a test on it. The source is actually very very on point and I trust them for saying it’s 3cp. I think with such a novel alcaloid as proscaline they would totally promote that. However, the synthesis maybe so close that it did indeed come out as proscaline which just make this whole thing so much better. I’ll absolutely send some for testing. I really wish I didn’t have to send 100mg because that’s almost 3 trips. But hey to get down to the base of it really matters

I will absolutely wait 2 weeks and redose without the use of FXE because dissos really do potentiate psychs so much it’ll give me a better idea as to 3cps actions. Regardless knowing the source I got this from and having a truly super psychedelic experience gives me a lot of hope that this is an amazing chemical more people should tap into. With my experiences on mescaline and peyote this just felt so much lighter, I just enjoyed every second. No introspection which for a psychedelic can be a plus or a negative. For me it was a super plus, although I love introspection and lessons sometimes I just want to be silly and be loose and that’s what this provided. With some fuck yous to life. Thanks for info and suggestions!!

No introspection which for a psychedelic can be a plus or a negative. For me it was a super plus, although I love introspection and lessons sometimes I just want to be silly and be loose and that’s what this provided. With some fuck yous to life. Thanks for info and suggestions!!
Yeah this is one of the psychedelics that can be taken by a semi - experienced tripper in a club/rave setting.

Yeah this is one of the psychedelics that can be taken by a semi - experienced tripper in a club/rave setting.
100%. I’ve taken a lot of acid at raves mixed it with k and mdma. But this this one had just fucking silliness to life. Nothing mattered but enjoying the very moment you in. I do not even think a negative trip can happen because there’s no darkness that comes out from the insides of you. Do not get me wrong. I LOVE introspection, but this one lacked that and instead have me a psychedelic attitude of fuck life, and just have fun. Do you bro, and laugh, smile, and dance while doing if.
It’s not to say it’s not spiritual, you can see in my trip report withcmoment where I had this spiritual epiphanies, nothing grandiose like ego death or the time I realized I’m connected to everyone and everything lol. Yet I had times where. I just laughed at my self for rryiself for trying to be so serious.
I laid down in bliss most the whole trip. Next trip I may have to take this weekend again. J know it’s not 14 days but I hope it’s enough. I will do this Chen and this one only. No FXE unless FXE was the spice culprit. We’ll see. I just read shulgins worked and man I felt like him I knew exactly how he felt when he took 49mg. I can imagine shop gel or OTT An-ten-Nae fucking Primus if this shit. I would be dying of laughter I think.

I keep hearing people mention that tbey don’t like the amphetamine part. I don’t know. I drank ghb before I hit that and passed out. Plus smoked and did a few bumps of FXE. I’ll have a clean one next week also it kicks in insanely fast. Oh looks so cool. Little globs of waxy fish scale like Chrystal’s. At the moment my new favorite modern day RX but one more test before i declare this.

After this I will be going back to deeply introspective psychsc imcat a cross road include and I need to chalks he some inner darkness. I’m actually looking into ibogaine. The one and only psych I always told myself NOPE. But here I am like welllllci need something to click my ass into overdrive.

FXE is also insanely surprisingly comfortable on the body. Dissos can get strange. Like you’re just a head in space and can’t back to your body and all you want to do is call your mom. But fuck FXE is like the perfect amount of everything. I was hating on these new substances im starting to find Notche

2 weeks are needed for a complete reset of psychedelics, but 1 week is enought to have a great, great trip. You can spend a year basically having quality trips every weekend

regarding analysis, 100mgs is probaby overkill. 5-10mgs should be enought. Obviously ask the analisers the minimun right amount

In some point of the trip report you say that FXE is O-PCE, or did I misunderstood, cause they are not the same...

Do you think the 3cp could reach interwebs available status or is the work of a close chemist?

In some point of the trip report you say that FXE is O-PCE, or did I misunderstood, cause they are not the same...
I was also going to point this out. It sounded to me like they think they're the same chemical.

It is important to note that FXE and O-PCE are very different chemicals. They are not the same thing. They provide much different effects than one another at extremely different doses.