• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH) Megathread

roi

Bluelighter
OP:
"
methyl%202-4-fluorophenyl-2-(piperidin-2-yl)acetate.png

methyl 2-4-fluorophenyl-2-(piperidin-2-yl)acetate

Popped up in the UK after the recent 4-Methylmethylphenidate ban.

Anyone got to try it already?"

Class Membership
Common names4F-MPH
Substitutive name4-Fluoromethylphenidate
Systematic nameMethyl 2-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-(piperidin-2-yl)acetate
Psychoactive classStimulant
Chemical classPhenidate

Oral Dosage
Threshold
< 5 mg
Light
5 - 10 mg
Common
10 - 15 mg
Strong
15 - 20 mg
Heavy
20 mg +

Duration
Total
4 - 8 hours
Onset
30 - 60 minutes
Peak
2 - 4 hours
Offset
1 - 2 hours
After effects
5 - 10 hours

Nasal dosage = slightly lower than oral, with a total duration of 3-6 hours.

4F-MPH is thought to act primarily as a dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, meaning it effectively boosts the levels of dopamine and norepinephrine neurotransmitters in the brain by binding to and partially blocking the transporter proteins that normally clear these catecholamines from the synaptic cleft. This allows dopamine and norepinephrine to accumulate within the reward pathways in the brain, resulting in stimulating and euphoric effects.

According to a pharmacological evaluation, the (±)-threo isomer of 4F-MPH is 2.15 times more effective at dopamine reuptake inhibition, and 2.7 times more at norepinephrine reuptake inhibition, than its parent compound methylphenidate. The (±)-erythro isomer, however, is 65 times less effective at dopamine reuptake inhibition and 45.6 times less effective at norepinephrine reuptake inhibition than methylphenidate. Neither racemate of 4F-MPH has a significant impact on serotonin reuptake.[7]

Information pulled from psychonautwiki.org

- @deficiT; 8/22

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't tried it, what are people's speculations on this compound? Will this be a potent SRA at all? What kind of mechanism of action will it follow if it does have an effect on serotonergic neurons? Could it be potentially dose-dependantly neurotoxic like 4-cA?

Haven't tried it, what are people's speculations on this compound? Will this be a potent SRA at all? What kind of mechanism of action will it follow if it does have an effect on serotonergic neurons? Could it be potentially dose-dependantly neurotoxic like 4-cA?

Idk how you are comparing this to an extremely toxic amph. I'm definitely curious, but tbh 4-ME-TMP will be running the show imo.

I would avoid like all rcs. If there is a good drug, news of it will come to me.

dang, why man. As dumb as I am, I can tell you: you aren't gonna find what you are looking for in 4f-mph. Or even a mainline of methylphenidate.

because your comment is not in the least constructive. What you are basically saying is: I am not willing to research this chemical because I believe it is crap. If there are any other losers that will do it and it turns out to be good I will try it. I win, no matter what and fuck the lab rats.

^Remember that all psychoactive drugs were "rc's" at one point. I would bet money that if you would have gotten to try 4-MMC your outlook on rc's would be much more positive.

I tried 4-mmc. It sucked. It made me feel crazy for a few days and stupid. All psychoactive drugs were not rcs at one point.

example: weed, heroin, morphine, cocaine, nicotine, coffee, ephedra, kratom

this topic is drifting away from what it is supposed to be.
has anyone else got any reports on 4-fluoro-methylphenidate?
has anyone tried using it as a study-aid?

I tried 4-mmc. It sucked. It made me feel crazy for a few days and stupid. All psychoactive drugs were not rcs at one point.

All drugs in history had to have been tried by human gineau pigs for research into what they did.

Especially heroin as its semi synthetic, its more of an RC than the others you listed.

Actually bub you will find ALL drugs in the beginning are classed as research chemicals even if they are found naturally in plants etc. Please do some research and refrain from inane posts that more than smell of insults.

Now to the topic. How would this compare to the parent compound and ethylphenidate? (I'm yet to try other phenidates yet but shall soon)
Would it be possible that para-F substitution give any SERT action?

It probably would if this molecule had an amphetamine like action where it releases dopamine (or 5HT in the case of 4fA) instead of just blocking reuptake, but since this is will probably be an inverse agonist the whole picture changes.

We can look at 4-fluorococaine and observe that while dopamine reuptake inhibition doesn't change greatly, it inhibits 5HT reuptake way more. And since 4fcocaine and this compound overlay relatively well, one can make an educated guess that this compound will have action at SERT. But then again, cocaine is a TRI itself whereas mph is not, so although para fluorination might boost SERT binding, 5HT action might still be negligible when compared to dopamine reuptake inhibition.

As a mere greenlighter I realise that my input may not be exactly what you guys may be wanting. However, I've got a sample arriving tomorrow morning, a couple of decades of varied stimulant experience, a personal love of all phenidates, and a much more open mind than mike.vick. I've been informed this evening by a representative of one of the UK's most reputable suppliers that it is around 4x more active than 4M-MPH and 20mg is an effective dose. I also heard that 4-fluoro-ethylphenidate may be in the pipeline. I'll get back with a TR when I have something (or nothing) to report.

20mg may make sense as an oral dose, but I suspect many people might go directly to insufflation. There's been reports and discussion elsewhere suggesting initial doses for that route, for people without tolerance should be under 10mg (20mg insufflated was a strongish dose for me and I have significant tolerance.)

Either way, it's much more potent than most other phenidates and should be handled carefully.

According to this table on Wikipedia it's 3.33x more potent than MPH.

Reported dosages so far seem to be 10-25mg mostly.

Rumors of 15mg pellets in the near future, as well as 4F-EPH.