• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-MAPB and MDMA Combo

A
Good questions.

So it essentially feels like I took MDMA without the 5-MAPB. It almost seems as though there is something enzymatic going on, like it just never reaches the brain.

I haven’t experimented much with this but any time I take it with the MDMA (maybe 3-4 times now) I might as well just dosed thr MDMA alone. Nothing like the magic that is when the 5 is done before the MD..

-GC
So as long as it is before the mdma or after the mdma, then you get a dosage boost, but within the vicinity of, it’s as if you just took bunk?

Also does 5MAPB taken way later run the risk of the real potential nasty 5MAPB next day effects? I guess I am generally fearful to take 5MAPB after the comeup/peak because I associate that, perhaps incorrectly, with the period in which 5MAPB can really fuck you.

A

So as long as it is before the mdma or after the mdma, then you get a dosage boost, but within the vicinity of, it’s as if you just took bunk?

Also does 5MAPB taken way later run the risk of the real potential nasty 5MAPB next day effects? I guess I am generally fearful to take 5MAPB after the comeup/peak because I associate that, perhaps incorrectly, with the period in which 5MAPB can really fuck you.

Yup pretty much.

Now I was worried of the same thing but it’s not nearly as bad as it sounds. It’s not something I’d ever do with MDMA cuz it obviously makes you feel like shit with zero reward. Dosing 5-MAPB late in the game is surprisingly effective and it’s never made me feel any extra shitty where I thought to myself “that was stupid.”

That said I still don’t do it but rarely because I still like to keep the dosing close to the MDMA. Dosing 5-MAPB after is only the way to go if you happen to really hit a wall, maybe a rough comedown for whatever reason yet still in the middle of the action. 20-40mg can get me back to a comfortable semi-rolling state that then will stick around for 5-6hrs.

I might be an enigma though cuz I’m healthier by far compared to the average. The later dosing I’ve only tested on myself and a few others, not much.

-GC

Arent both the substances serotonin releasing? Wouldnt that be an extra danger? Thanks for your post though, interesting chemical. Might try some some day.
You are kind of right I had a serotonin od basikly a full manik episode worse than ushal lasted weeks at the end of it I had tried subside 3 or 4 tyms with opiods and rasors in 24 hr don't know if it was cuz I was taking my qutiapen at the same tym thow no Dr would anser me

Thanks for this discussion. I’ve yet to try, as it’s difficult to my hands on 5-MAPB.

However, I wonder, GC, if the experience is similar to the hippie flip which I love more that even mdma alone. Same thing. Take the shrooms and then the MDMA 1.5 hours later.

Thanks for this discussion. I’ve yet to try, as it’s difficult to my hands on 5-MAPB.

However, I wonder, GC, if the experience is similar to the hippie flip which I love more that even mdma alone. Same thing. Take the shrooms and then the MDMA 1.5 hours later.

Good question. I’d say this combo is more akin to mixing MDA and MDMA. They’re both similar empathogens/entactogens but each one has properties the other doesn’t that when combined cover each other’s weak spots.

MDMA brings the intensity, stimulation and overall bulk of the experience. The 5-MAPB brings more love, a steadier peak (no feeling like you’re about to come down only to shoot back up), more comfortable overall, and longer duration.

Hippyflip/Candyflip is a beast of its own. Combining psychedelics I feel can majorly potentiate the vibe, and since MDMA brings a good vibe at that it’s usually a pretty stellar experience. If you haven’t tried LSD and MDMA yet it’s highly recommended, I like it better than Hippyflips. Mushrooms to me are something I have to go in with lots of preparation and intention, LSD is a tad more recreational.

-GC

You are kind of right I had a serotonin od basikly a full manik episode worse than ushal lasted weeks at the end of it I had tried subside 3 or 4 tyms with opiods and rasors in 24 hr don't know if it was cuz I was taking my qutiapen at the same tym thow no Dr would anser me
What did u take and in what order and how much?

F
Good question. I’d say this combo is more akin to mixing MDA and MDMA. They’re both similar empathogens/entactogens but each one has properties the other doesn’t that when combined cover each other’s weak spots.

MDMA brings the intensity, stimulation and overall bulk of the experience. The 5-MAPB brings more love, a steadier peak (no feeling like you’re about to come down only to shoot back up), more comfortable overall, and longer duration.

Hippyflip/Candyflip is a beast of its own. Combining psychedelics I feel can majorly potentiate the vibe, and since MDMA brings a good vibe at that it’s usually a pretty stellar experience. If you haven’t tried LSD and MDMA yet it’s highly recommended, I like it better than Hippyflips. Mushrooms to me are something I have to go in with lots of preparation and intention, LSD is a tad more recreational.

-GC
For flipping, I personally recommend the more recreational psychedelics…ALLAD, og 2c-x’s, etc. basically for all the reasons you said.

F

For flipping, I personally recommend the more recreational psychedelics…ALLAD, og 2c-x’s, etc. basically for all the reasons you said.

I still kick myself for not getting on AL-LAD when I had a chance, that was the only RC lysergamide that really caught my attention. (ETH-LADa bit too I suppose..)

The idea of a shorter acting fluffier LSD just gets me all giddy. It sounds perfect for shows.

-GC

Hey guys! Sorry to revive an old thread, but I wanted to see if there were any other trip reports for this combination? I also have a couple of questions:

I have 5-mapb Fumarate, so I was planning on dosing at ~80mg (1.34x60mg to convert from HCL) and sticking to 120mg MDMA. Does that dosing seem appropriate?

Is there any reason to re-dose MDMA at 60mg?

Does re-dosing MDMA make the next day more difficult?

Does adding 5-meo-mipt (2.5mg) have any benefits with this mix?

Any advice/input is very welcome!

Hey guys! Sorry to revive an old thread, but I wanted to see if there were any other trip reports for this combination? I also have a couple of questions:

I have 5-mapb Fumarate, so I was planning on dosing at ~80mg (1.34x60mg to convert from HCL) and sticking to 120mg MDMA. Does that dosing seem appropriate?

Is there any reason to re-dose MDMA at 60mg?

Does re-dosing MDMA make the next day more difficult?

Does adding 5-meo-mipt (2.5mg) have any benefits with this mix?

Any advice/input is very welcome!

I’d start with less personally, I usually use 20-30mg 5-MAPB HCl. You can always take more at a later date if it was lackluster.

I always redose MDMA. Reason being is it helps extend the roll a good amount. A single dose will last 3-5hrs, the redose puts that to 5-6hrs. The 5-MAPB in the mix gives 7-8hrs.

I can’t say on the 5-MEO-MIPT but if my memory serves me it is an MAOI, and would therefore be unsafe. LSD and Mescaline are great I know.

-GC

I’d start with less personally, I usually use 20-30mg 5-MAPB HCl. You can always take more at a later date if it was lackluster.

I always redose MDMA. Reason being is it helps extend the roll a good amount. A single dose will last 3-5hrs, the redose puts that to 5-6hrs. The 5-MAPB in the mix gives 7-8hrs.

I can’t say on the 5-MEO-MIPT but if my memory serves me it is an MAOI, and would therefore be unsafe. LSD and Mescaline are great I know.

-GC
Sounds great, I will reduce my dosage for the first time and eliminate the plan to use 5-MEO-MIPT.

Do you foresee any issues with using nitrous or tadalafil with this combination as well?

Let me know, and again, thank you.

Sounds great, I will reduce my dosage for the first time and eliminate the plan to use 5-MEO-MIPT.

Do you foresee any issues with using nitrous or tadalafil with this combination as well?

Let me know, and again, thank you.

Nitrous has gone as usual. Not sure on the tadalafil..

Be sure to report back once you’ve given it a try. Also have you tried this 5-MAPB batch solo yet?

-GC

-GC
Perhaps you're right but it's the first time I read that moxy is a MAOI
surely is not as a strong as for example AMT that as I remember it's a more or less potent MAOI,
I've seen posts about the Borax combo with 5mg moxy without a problem and I've used a somewhat dangerous combo of 4-fma (200mg) with 10mg moxy without any problem (it was a potent and interesting mixture).

Another thing,
do you think there's other interesting mixture instead of using MDMA? here you cannot get proper MDMA and I don't want to waste my time in DNet or anything like that, I prefer to use some reliable RC to get the same therapeutic effects that you talk about,
what about 6-apb low dose and 5-mapb, maybe too strain in the heart?

Nitrous has gone as usual. Not sure on the tadalafil..

Be sure to report back once you’ve given it a try. Also have you tried this 5-MAPB batch solo yet?

-GC
I have not tried this particular batch solo. So maybe that is something I need to do. I was just hoping to forgo it so I didn't have to wait 3 months before trying this combo.

(I'm personally religious about the 3-month rule personally because it fits my acceptable risk profile.)

Perhaps you're right but it's the first time I read that moxy is a MAOI
surely is not as a strong as for example AMT that as I remember it's a more or less potent MAOI,
I've seen posts about the Borax combo with 5mg moxy without a problem and I've used a somewhat dangerous combo of 4-fma (200mg) with 10mg moxy without any problem (it was a potent and interesting mixture).

Another thing,
do you think there's other interesting mixture instead of using MDMA? here you cannot get proper MDMA and I don't want to waste my time in DNet or anything like that, I prefer to use some reliable RC to get the same therapeutic effects that you talk about,
what about 6-apb low dose and 5-mapb, maybe too strain in the heart?
That was sort of my justification behind using the 5-meo-mipt in this combo; Simply because it works very well in the Borax combo.

I think that would be my primary concern with mixing 5-mapb with 6-apb (heart danger) especially because they are related similarly to MDMA and MDA.

GC could definitely give better feedback I'm sure.

To be honest guys I’ve no personal experience regarding 5-MEO-MIPT, just remember that it was potentially and MAOI and upon quick search I see that referenced elsewhere too. I thought I remember a different tryptamine as part of the borax combo but my memory isn’t what it used to be. (Edit: Upon further review it seems you guys are right, I don’t see much risk but obviously keep the dose low like Borax did.)

Unfortunately I feel MDMA is a hard one to replicate, it’s more or less the base for this combo. I do think some smart combination of APB’s could give a beautiful experience, 5-MAPB alone can be magic if it’s pure enough.

The reason I don’t push too far into higher doses with APB’s, and why I see MDMA as the best base empathogen… Has to do with the heart risk. My experience with higher doses of 5-MAPB (not even combined with MDMA) was that they felt taxing on the heart. I haven’t felt a twinge of heart problems since lowering my dosage to 50mg HCl or under (even when combined with a standard dose MDMA.)

-GC

To be honest guys I’ve no personal experience regarding 5-MEO-MIPT, just remember that it was potentially and MAOI and upon quick search I see that referenced elsewhere too. I thought I remember a different tryptamine as part of the borax combo but my memory isn’t what it used to be. (Edit: Upon further review it seems you guys are right, I don’t see much risk but obviously keep the dose low like Borax did.)

Unfortunately I feel MDMA is a hard one to replicate, it’s more or less the base for this combo. I do think some smart combination of APB’s could give a beautiful experience, 5-MAPB alone can be magic if it’s pure enough.

The reason I don’t push too far into higher doses with APB’s, and why I see MDMA as the best base empathogen… Has to do with the heart risk. My experience with higher doses of 5-MAPB (not even combined with MDMA) was that they felt taxing on the heart. I haven’t felt a twinge of heart problems since lowering my dosage to 50mg HCl or under (even when combined with a standard dose MDMA.)

-GC
Borax combo of course, but in all honesty it’s clearly different. To the non-veteran mind, sure. Otherwise certainly a noticeable diff.

Hey guys! I just wanted to share a quick report from this experience this past weekend. Dosing was as follows:

70mg 5-mapb Fumarate
5mg 5-meo-mipt
120mg MDMA

Experience was surprisingly smooth on the come up and comedown. Nearly no mood drop the next day, simply a little bit of laziness.

During the trip the 5-mapb was very subtle, which is partially why my partner and I dosed the MDMA at +1:30. There was definitely a bit of couch-lock but the conversation was deep and flowed well.

There was more nystagmus and jaw clenching than MDMA alone. But it was within a manageable limit.

All in all a fantastic experience, and will most likely do 5-mapb with all of our MDMA adventures in the future.

70mg 5-mapb Fumarate
5mg 5-meo-mipt
120mg MDMA
I took way less of both, and no moxy. 70mg MDMA, 40mg 5-MAPB sometime recently and rolled very hard and felt very couch locked, my friend who took around the same was totally fine though.
I don't experience much in the way of empathy, love & euphoria on empathogens anyway, this was no different. It was actually quite uncomfortable as I felt hammered by all the serotonin release but had no real outlet for it.

I took way less of both, and no moxy. 70mg MDMA, 40mg 5-MAPB sometime recently and rolled very hard and felt very couch locked, my friend who took around the same was totally fine though.
I don't experience much in the way of empathy, love & euphoria on empathogens anyway, this was no different. It was actually quite uncomfortable as I felt hammered by all the serotonin release but had no real outlet for it.
Do you know if your 5-mapb was HCL? If so, then we took roughly equivalent doses of 5-mapb (mine is ~52mg adjusted for hcl dose)

I'm sorry you didn't get much of the empathy from it.

I only felt empathy once, with mdma, and then... nothing, maybe the second time with 3-mmc, when I dosed quite high, I felt a bit of empathy, but generally sero releasers just get me very calm, serene and happy/euphoric, I feel no need to "love" anyone.
Maybe we are loving enough on our own?:LOL: