• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines 5-MeO-MIPT v 5MeO-DIPT

Foxy was already illegal before I really found out about it. I've had moxy a handful of times though and it's really nice. Bizarre headspace and visuals to it in the higher dosages.

4-ho-dipt is the only dipt derivative that I've had. I really enjoyed it but it's illegal here now.

I feel like 4-HO-DiPT had potential, but my few experiences with it were pretty neutral. I always wanted to try the 4-acetoxy sub.

Oh, I meant 5meo-dalt.
The only effect of that chemical was that it made me extremely lazy. I lacked any willpower to shift my body. I couldn't get myself out of bed. I don't think fatigue is the right term to call what I experienced at the time and yet, it was much worse than what I felt when I had COVID. And this was the only manifestation of that substance. If I remember correctly, there were some postings that a proper way to administer this compound was to take it with a shot of vodka, but I couldn't bring myself to try it again and promptly disposed of it.

Shulgin described 5meo-dalt as Becomming some Kind of Fish Vision, that is true but apart from that it is a really shitty psychedelic.