Study 5 year study on HGH (very interesting)

So basically it’s a miracle drug is what it’s saying? Good thing I’ve done 3 boxes @ 100 iu each 😄

"Heart rate declined 8 to 13 bpm, persistent over 5 years. Testosterone rose by 52%"

dunno man, I'm not sure things like a 10% drop in heart rate and 52% T growth are really totally good things if left unchecked long term

massive T increases also lead to big Estrogen increases... right?

but yeah, shit is potent

I want some :)

"Heart rate declined 8 to 13 bpm, persistent over 5 years. Testosterone rose by 52%"

dunno man, I'm not sure things like a 10% drop in heart rate and 52% T growth are really totally good things if left unchecked long term

massive T increases also lead to big Estrogen increases... right?

but yeah, shit is potent

I want some :)
Haven't read the article yet but a decline in heart rate is always favorable unless you're dipping below like 40-50bpm. If quality of life is fine and there's no episodes of syncope, or fatigue, etc, a lower heart rate is a good thing for longevity as that means ejection fraction has improved to compensate for a decreased heart rate. Of course imaging would be best to see what's going on internally, basically checking under the hood. If ECG and imaging looks good, then it's definitely a positive outcome

If you pick up at bargain prices from china. You're still looking at 25-50 cents per IU. Say you're running 4iu daily, which being overdosed Chinese generic maybe equals 3IU pharma grade HGH, 2-3IU being the minimum effective dose most agree on, You're looking at about $60 per month. To me its still not worth the cost especially when it needs to be ran long term.

I have a couple boxes(60iu ea) ive been sitting on for some time but I won't touch them until I have half dozen or more. At least 6 months worth.

Gear can be found so cheap, but growth gets pricey. Soon ill be at a point where I can more than afford it and I am definitely interested in trying it. My days of blasting AAS are over and I would love another compound added to my testosterone that would give a good boost and be safer than gear!

Peptides can be bought fairy cheap, and anti aging clinics use them extensively but I personally just can't bring myself to use them when there are so many conflicting reports.

Once I hit age 50 I always said I would run growth until I die, for the *most* part I only see benefits.

Sorry if this borders on price talk.

Gear can be found so cheap, but growth gets pricey. Soon ill be at a point where I can more than afford it and I am definitely interested in trying it. My days of blasting AAS are over and I would love another compound added to my testosterone that would give a good boost and be safer than gear!
You are aware of the potential of insulin resistance and pancreatic stress caused by GH, right?